Fate of our life (Niall Horan...

By ihycynthiaa

Crises can be overcome but can everyone survive? He and She - Niall and Olivia Happy moments don't last forev... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FOURTY TWO
FOURTY THREE

FOUR

6.7K 147 94
By ihycynthiaa

Olivia's POV

I had totally forgotten about that dream until I had it again. It was that back garden and the little girl and that little boy. She reminded me a bit of myself and maybe she is me. She ran after the boy until she couldn't anymore and had to stop. He stopped as well and ran back to her. They laid down in the grass and looked up to the clouds in the sky.

"Do you love someone?" She asked him.

"You." He smiled.

"I love you too." She giggled and that's when I always wake up.

Today it isn't different. Now I'm laying in bed, looking up at my ceiling and try to think of someone who looks like the little boy and who could possible be him. My first thought is that it's Sam since he's my cousin and because we always spend time together. That would be logical. But then why didn't I get those dreams earlier in life? And what if it's not Sam?

Who can it be?

"Olivia!"Mum calls me down. It's christmas tomorrow, which means that today is christmas eve, which then means that my relatives, mum's side, are coming over for lunch and dinner.

"10 minutes!" I yell and roll onto my stomach.

"10 minutes until you get out of bed or 10 minutes until we're down here?!" She asks, shouting through the whole house.

"Both!" I shout back. And usually we don't shout much in our house, but since mum's family is coming over it's kinda natural for mum to raise her voice her. After all she's half filipino and always loud, which makes me ¼ filipino. Enough with the which for now though. I get out of bed after thinking all that through and after drawing a family tree in my head. I go into the bathroom, that Ethan and I share, and see that mum has laid out clothes for both of us. Royal blue skinny jeans, that Niall would love on me, and a red sweater with that standard Christmas and snowflakes design that's on pretty much every sweater. I take my phone and turn loud music on before I get into the shower. It will probably take me longer than 10 minutes now, but mum will be fine. She has Ethan and Mr. McAllister who can help her as well.

After getting ready for the day, drying and curling my hair, I go downstairs. Ethan is already sitting at the table and preparing the chicken for later, while Mum is making smash potatoes. "You alright?" I ask when I enter the room.

"I am, but a little help from you would be great, Olive." Mum points over to the table where a bowl with more potatoes is waiting for me to peel them all. I take a seat and start to peel when Mr.McAllister comes in and sits down next to me. He takes the other peeler and helps.

"When did Jazzy leave last night?" I ask Ethan to break the awkward silence in the room.

"After dinner." Ethan says without even looking up. "Where were you when we had dinner by the way?" Ethan wants to know.

"I was asleep, brother." I smile and feel kinda proud of it. Nevertheless, I went to bed early on Holiday. That didn't happen since I turned 14. And in all honesty, last night was one of the best night sleeps I've had for the last couple of months. It wasn't cut short or interrupted by anything. It was just me in my old bed, in my old room, dreaming about Niall. And don't get me wrong sleeping next to Niall isn't bad either, it's actually quite great, but we usually talk until midnight and I don't get much sleep afterwards.

"That early?" Mr.McAllister asks, trying to get into the conversation.

"Yeah, I didn't have anything to do anyways." I explain and then hear my stomach growling. While Ethan and Mr.McAllister - I mean Robert - start to talk about what movie to watch today, I get up and eat a muffin that mum already made yesterday. With the muffin in one hand, I sit back down and continue my work.

"What movie would you like to watch, Olivia?" Mr.McAllister asks and I shrug. Mum clears her throat loudly, her way of telling me to be more friendlier to Mr.McAllister – again, Robert. I will never get used to that.

"Sam and I usually watch Harry Potter." I say and bite into my muffin.

"Harry Potter on christmas?" Mr.McAllister laugh and so does mum, even though she knows exactly that that's our tradition.

"Yes, Harry Potter on christmas." I say and it must have come out kinda rough, since Mr.McAllister's face changes from amused to worried within seconds.

"ohh that's nice. I'm sorry that I laughed." He half smiles. I take a deep breath and can't believe how awkward it is to have my professor sitting in my home, peeling potatoes for my relatives.

"It's okay." I finish my muffin, get up and leave the kitchen. I'm not done with peeling but I really can't be bother to sit in a room with Mr.McAllister who is the boyfriend of my mother and at the same time my english professor. I already stand in front of the stairs, but then decide to just sit in the living room instead. There's nothing waiting for me in my bedroom, so why make the effort and go upstairs?

I go to the living room and sit, actually lay down, on the couch. The TV is already on and I watch the boring show that is on until Ethan comes in.

"Moody much?" He closes the door behind him and pushes my legs off the couch. When he sits down, I start to flick through the channels.

"I'm not moody." I say, even though... I am. But let's call it I'm-missing-Niall-so-don't-get-on-my-nerves-mood.

"You just left." Ethan points out the obvious.

"I know. I was there, E." I roll my eyes at him. "And in all honesty," I sit up and look at him up as I keep flicking through the channels. "It's not about the fact that Mr.McAllister - I meanRobert, fucking shit... it's not that he laughed about my and Sam's tradition."

"About what is it then?" Ethan want to know.

"Mum!" I raise my voice but quickly lower it again. I wait for Ethan to defend her, but he keeps quiet and just looks at me. "She laughed even though she knows exactly that that's a tradition."

Ethan shrugs, probably thinking that I am childish. "Maybe she just didn't want Robert to laugh alone."

And there he is, I think, Ethan who always has an answer und the perfect solution to everything. I raise my eyebrows at you him and give him a questioning and confused look at once. He just shrugs again and I roll my eyes at him. I lay back down and then go to the first channel again, just to look through them all while Ethan falls asleep.

When mum comes into the room, a couple of hours later, Ethan wakes up again and she turns the TV off, even though I just found something that wasn't boring me.

"Hey!" I exclaim.

"Please go and clean your rooms." She says and gives me a begging look. Ethan jumps up, leaves without saying anything. I slowly get up, wanting to follow him upstairs, but mum holds me back. "I'm sorry." She says.

"For what?" I ask. "For laughing at my tradition or for ruining my mood?"

"Olivia," She rolls her eyes at me. "Both, okay?" She half smiles. "I know that I shouldn't have laughed, but you know... I didn't want him to laugh alone and feel uncomfortable. He feels uncomfortable enough already, in a house with one of his student, you know?"

I take a deep breath and yes I'm moody and yes I overreacted and yes I can't give Niall the fault for leaving and making me miss him so much that I have became so moody, but damn I wish I could, because I really miss him a lot. The amount that I miss him is probably not even normal anymore.

"It's okay. I overreacted." I tell her and she lets go of me. I run up the stairs to my bedroom, where I turn up the music before I start to tidy up your room. It doesn't take long, since it wasn't messy in the first place, but I take my time and afterwards lay down in my bed. When your phone rings, minutes later, I slowly take it and pick up without even looking who called.

"Yes?" I say.

"Gorgeous, did you get my present?" The voice asks and makes me automatically smile. It's Niall.

"What do you mean?" I want to know and get up from my bed.

"It should have arrived few minutes ago." He explains and then I hear the door bell ring. I immediately run down, Niall still on the phone, and open the door before mum comes into the hallway.

"A parcel for Miss Olivia Hemmings." The post man smiles and hands me a small brown box over. "Sign here please."

I do as told and sign before I say good bye to him and close the door. "What's that?" Mum, who stands behind me, wants to know.

"A present from Niall." I explain to her. She nods understanding and goes back to the kitchen when I remember that he's still on. "It just arrived, Niall." I tell him and walk into the living room. Then the door bell rings yet again but I don't move. This time it's my relatives and mum goes into the hallway again.

"You're not allowed to open it until we skype christmas morning, promise." Niall demands and I roll my eyes at him even though he can't see me. From the hallway is loud talking hearable. My relatives are officially here, I think when I hear my aunt Karen yell Merry Christmas even though it's not really christmas yet.

"Promise." I smile. "I'll call you later, Niall. Sam and the others just arrived." I explain to him.

"The others? Is Aaron within the others?" He asks and I hear how worried he suddenly got in his voice.

"No he's not. The others are my relatives." I explain to him and he takes a deep breath.

"Will I ever get to meet them?" He asks chucking. My heart warms up, hearing him like this.

"No, but you can hear them." I say and put my phone away from my ear. "Did you hear them?" I ask Niall again after few seconds.

"They are loud." Niall points out the obvious and I burst out laughing. After I calm down again and after more than just a few 'I love you's we hang up and then my two aunt and their five children come into the living room.

"What are you holding?" Aunt Karen, mother of Sam, Anna and Taylor asks me as she gives me a kiss on the left and right cheek.

"Just a present." I smile and lay it under the tree before I get hugged and kissed on the cheeks from my second aunt, aunt Helena, mother of the twins Penny and Paige.

"You've grown!" She smiles and gives me a few more presents to lay under the tree.

"No she didn't." Sam rolls his eyes and comes over to hug me. I hug him back and when we pull apart, I quickly put the present under the tree before I greet my other cousins with hugs.

"Where's Ethan?" Anna wants to know and I just shrug.

"In his room, probably." I smile at my younger cousin. "ETHAN!" I yell. Usually, like when Ethan and I are around dad's family, they would tell us to not shout at each other, but with mum's side of the family it doesn't matter. Actually, Anna does the same as I do."ETHAAAAN!"

Minutes later he comes downstairs and greets everyone before he faces me. His face goes from warm to pale. I look at him confused.

"Everything alright?" I want to know.

"I don't know yet." He whispers and walks straight out of the living room again. Sam and I look at each other, both confused and curious.

"What happened?" We both ask each other at the same time before we burst out laughing. Then we both suddenly stop because it may be actually serious.

"What's wrong you with you?" Aunt Karen asks and gives us a weirded outlook. "First you whisper, then you laugh and then you stop." She shakes her head at us and when neither Sam nor I answer, she turns around again, confused, and continues to talk to mum.

Sam and I both shrug and then follow Ethan upstairs. I knock on his door and open it slowly. Sam stays behind as I go inside. Ethan sits on his bed, starring into his phone. "What happened?" I ask.

"The better question is, what happened to you and Aaron?" He looks up at me and my heart skips beat.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote and comment x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
221K 5.4K 94
[Mature] With such a magnetic attraction, they could afford to wait for their perfect moment. So, when the time is right, Harry and Eloise finally g...
54.6K 539 30
Lindsay Warren was a normal teenage girl.... she had the perfect family: an older sister and two wonderful parents. she loved her life, but when her...
2.5K 59 40
This is not like 'Romeo and Juliet' because its better. They dont confess their love and die. They dont have to hide their love from their familys. T...