Killer mansion ( Creepypasta...

By sharkbait7327

Aiko is a girl who lives in an apartment all by herself. She loves music, anime, fan-fiction, and MOST of all... More

Killer mansion ( Creepypasta story )
Breakfast with Eyeless Jack
Home.
Pineapples or Doritos
One Gassy little Slendy
Mario Kart
Fresh meat and Tasty Frying Pans
I Like Trains
JEFF THE KITTY!!!!
Facebook causes a Ballerina Outfit
Jane's Driving
Baby Aiko
Never bring Aiko on a killing
The Day the House was Quiet
Payback
Masky becomes president
Slendy gets grounded
Jack's Lucky Charms
I Never Game
Sports Day
Sports Day part 2
Sports Day) ending
Hide and Seek
The Starting of the Prank War
Murder house!?! part 1
Happy 4th of July
Murder House part 2!!!
Murder house part 3 FINALE!!!
Truth or Dare or chicken?
adding the rake into the mix
The battle for bacon
to the mall!!!
I blame the fangirls
Rickie the Shark
Smores, squirrels and pigeons
ice skating
Karmen returns
THIS IS HORSE BUTTER!
Atari rage
Gender switch!
The Magical Bagel
Aiko vs. Tanya
Shopping. lolz nope
ANNNNDDDDD he's got a pet dinosaur
Ashley Starsider
Join the circus
Old friend
NO I'M BATMAN!
MERRY CHRISTMAS BEAUTIFUL POTATOES!
Texting is your enemy
HAPPY 2014!!!
Kleptomania
The Dorito Games: Fanservice
The Dorito Games: I'm so done with this Already
The Dorito Games: From the Past and Into the Future We GOOO!
The Dorito Games: ....not even...
Dorito Games: Summoning Sadists
Dorito Games: Holidayzzzz
The Dorito Games: Gale and Peta Chips
Team Names are Beautiful
When Fandoms Collide

Haunted House

12.2K 279 108
By sharkbait7327

Aiko: SLENDY *she whines, as she's jumping up and down in the back seat* I HAVE TO GO NOW!

Slendy: *is driving the car* you should have gone before we left

Aiko: BUT I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THEN *started jittering frantically in her seat*

Everyone from the killer mansion, minus Sally and Smile for they were watching the house while they were away, was in the van heading for Slendy's planned out vacation, they were going to go camping in the woods. That is until halfway there, when they were deep in the woods, the 72 ounce drink she got on the way there decided to give mother nature a call.

Aiko; P-PLEASE!!!! I NEED TO GO REALLY BADLY!!!! * is whining, and she never whines*

Ben: *is sitting next to Aiko and starts leaning towards Jack* uh, we'll be there in an hour, so don't w-worry

Aiko: BUT I NEED TO GO NOW *she yells in frustration*

Jeff: *is in the front seat* pfft

Aiko: *glares at Jeff* if looks could kill, i would've murdered you 15 times now

Masky: GO FISH! *is in the very back seat, behind Aiko, Ben and Jack, playing go fish*

Hoody: YOU MUST BE LYING! *throws cards down pissed*

Aiko: I N-NEED! TO! GO! NOW! *starts whining again*

Ben: eep!

Jeff: pfft

Masky & Hoody: GO FISH! 

Slendy: *sweat drops* sigh, why does everyone have to be loudmouthed

Aiko: *presses her face up against the window as they slowly pass a huge castle like mansion* SLENDY STOP THE CAR! NOW! *screams at the top of her lungs*

Slendy: *slams on the brakes, and looks back at Aiko* WHY!

Aiko: *is already out the door running to the castle as lightning randomly came out of nowhere* MOTHER NATURE THANK YOU FOR THIS BUILDING *said as she bursts through the castle doors, not even noticing that they were there*

Ben & Jack: 0_0 should we go after here

Rain started to fall 

Slendy: *sighs* i guess so since it started to rain and we need a place to stay for the night

Masky & Hoody: YAY! A CASTLE! *both run towards the mansion*

Jack: *gets out of the car with Ben and Jeff* something tells me this isn't a good idea

Jeff: when does it ever sound like a good thing when Aiko is around?

Ben: *jumps on Jeff's back* ONWARDS MY HUMANS BWHAHAHAHAH

Slendy: *is pissed at the rain for ruining his planned out trip, so he takes his anger out on Ben, picks Ben up by his tentacles and throws him into the tree closest to the front doors*

Jack & Jeff: 0_0 *stare at Slendy as he started to mumble walking past them*

~inside the mansion~

The entrance area had black and white checkered big tiles for the floors, the walls were cobblestone since it was a castle, there was a red carpet cutting across the floor from the entrance in-between two curved stair cases, leading into what looked like a ballroom.

Masky & Hoody: *running around the entrance running around like fools* WOW IT'S HUGE!

Jack & Jeff: dannnnnggg *they looked at the high ceiling*

Slendy: *is still pissed as he drags the knocked out Ben through the doors, and up the stairs*

Masky: *stops in mid run* wait...wheres Aiko?

Aiko: DANG IT, DANG IT, DANG IT DANG IT!!!! *runs throughout the castle at the speed of sound, obviously can't find the bathroom*

Masky & Jack & Jeff: 0_0 

Hoody:0_0  i think we all know the answer to that now

Slendy: 0_0 *sees Aiko run right in front of him* okayyyy then, let's go to get some z's guys * continues to walk upstairs*

~at night~

Everyone decided to sleep in one of the huge rooms/king sized room, together for one reason...they were too lazy to find their own rooms. There was one huge bed, though the sheets were ripped to shreds because of age, Masky & Hoody: slept on the bed. Slendy was sleeping on the ceiling like a boss. Ben was face planted into the small torn to shreds gray couch. Jack and Jeff were sleeping on the floor and Aiko was planking on the ground by the door to the room, mumbling because she still hasn't found a bathroom yet. Aiko was really losing her sanity over this.

Then Aiko hears a whisper telling her to leave in her ear.

Aiko: *looks up and sees a girl glowing white a night gown and glowing* ain't nobody got time for that  *starts focusing all her will to hold it in*

Ghost girl: .....*steps back and disappears*

Jack sees this exchange and decides that he's dreaming.

~in the morning~

Everyone is woken up by Aiko bursting through the door, on the hunt to find the bathroom again. Jack saw a flicker of white from the corner of his eyes, shaking his head saying it's just his imagination and continued and looked where everyone else was looking.

On the wall, on the wall near where Aiko slept said "Leave now or say goodbye to your little friend~" in what looked with Jelly.

Jeff: ???? which friend, i have no friends. do you guys have some? *looks over at the group*

Slendy: nope, :D i'm forever alone

Masky & Hoody: nope~

Jack & Ben: *looks at each other* yeaahhhhhh, we are anti-social

Ghost girl: *doesn't show herself* IT'S THAT GIRL AIKO YOU IDIOTS!

Slendy: oh! i think she's talking about the van *looks at the ceiling and shouts* it's outside!

Ghost girl: *sighs* (these people are hopeless) FINE THEN I WILL TAKE YOUR FRIENDS SOUL!

Jack: OH GUYS I GOT IT! i think it's talking about Aiko, right?

Ghost Girl: *face palms* whatever

~in the house with Aiko~

Aiko: *running at mach 9 speed again* FIND A BATHROOM, FIND A BATHROOM, FIND A BATHROOM!

At the end of the hallway, a white arm stretched out and pointed towards a door directly across from it. 

Aiko: *doesn't question it, and runs straight into the bathroom, feeling in heaven* GANDHI! PRAISE THE DORITOS!

Ghost girl: he-he do you want to play? *appears when Aiko finishes doing her business*

Aiko: *stares at the girl intently* hmmm *walks closer until her feet goes through the teenage girl's*

Ghost girl: ???? what are you doing *backs up a little bit*

Aiko: *punches directly into the ghost's face, going straight through* THAT IS SO COOL!!!

Ghost girl: ????? *starts to run out of the door*

Aiko: I WANT TO PLAY, WAIT UP?

Ghost girl: *turns around* really? even if it's a game where you'll probably be trapped here for eternity playing with me?

Aiko: sure why not *shrugs her shoulder*

Ghost girl: YAY! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND NOW!!! let's go make the preparations for you forever playing pranks on people!

Aiko: *is getting dragged by the wrist* wait, do you have Doritos?

Ghost girl: hmmm.... i think we have a storage room filled with them last time i checked.

Aiko: then yessssssssssssssssssssssss

~with the boys~

Everyone was in the center of the room sitting crossed legged on the floor, sitting in a circle.

Hoody: okay let me get this straight, the ghost was not talking about; the van, Cheetos our pet, Slendy's train, Lucky charms, a beluga whale, nor Jake the cookie. But is Aiko

Jack: i think thats it

Slendy: but where is Aiko?

Masky: didn't the thingy say "leave now or say goodbye to your little friend" *puts quotations when referencing* meaning that it already has Aiko?

Ben: then thats not good, if you were stuck for eternity alone in a big ol' house wouldn't you want a friend?

Jeff: knowing Aiko she probably sold her soul over to the spirit to Doritos *sighs*

Jack: *chuckles* yeah she would

A few moment passed by and in 3...2...1

Everyone: THIS ISN'T GOOD!!!! *they tripped over each other as they rushed out the doors looking for Aiko*

Everyone for the next five hours looked high and low for Aiko, scearching in every room they thought they hadn't checked yet. Everyone came back together at the front entrance, after the five hours were up, and just out right laid spread eagle on the floor in a circle.

Everyone: we still couldn't find Aiko *all are panting and/or out of breath*

Some clinking of tea cups sounded and giggling followed after, coming from the dining room.

Slendy: have any of you checked the ballroom yet?

Everyone else: no

Everyone face palmed and jumped up rushing towards the Ballroom.

Aiko: sup guys what are you doing *says casually as she was glowing white and sitting at a dining table drinking Pepsi from a tea cup with a ghost girl*

Ben: OH MY GOSH ARE YOU DEAD!!!!

Aiko: no, my body is over there *points to a passed out person on a random couch in the ballroom*

Jack: BUT YOU ARE GOING TO BE STUCK HERE FOR ETERNITY, LET'S GET OUT WHILE WE STILL CAN!

Aiko: *looks at them confused* what you talking about Willis?

Ghost girl: i'm not trapped here for eternity, i already spent over 100 years here, i can go wherever i please. I helped Aiko find the bathroom and we became friends simple as that.

Aiko: yeah *goes back to sipping Pepsi*

Jeff: *face palms* then can we go now?

Aiko: *leans back into her chair* hm....yeah i already ate all the Doritos from this place, let's get this show on the rode *gets up*

Ghost girl: bye~ i'll come visit you later Aiko, and my name is Tanya! *she shouts from the table*

Aiko: bye~ *waves goodbye*

As the crew walked out the door Slendy grabbed Aiko's body on the way out and sat her in the car. With everyone situated again, with Aiko returning to her body, they drove off.

~15 min. later~

Aiko: hey Bro-sephinne?

Slendy: yeah?

Aiko i need to go pee

Everyone besides Aiko groaned in response.

~~~~~~~~another chapter finished! thanks for all the votes and comments! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 32K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.6M 51.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
918K 49.6K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
248K 24K 59
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...