My Hazza (COMPLETED)

By clumsylouhaz

Its started with a short of introduced self in a letter and Louis find the letter by faith , then started to... More

Description
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 (part 1)
20 ( part 2 )
21
22
23
24
25
25 ( part 2 )
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
epilogue ?
Epilogue
The End
Alternate Ending

5

176 9 3
By clumsylouhaz

Harry Pov

" Mom , where is dad ? " I said while I'm sitting down on the chair in front of dining table  . It's 7 in the morning and my mom making a breakfast for us.. "Harry , did you take your medicine last night? " I shook my head . Why should I ate my medicine ? I'm not sick .My mom sigh and she go upstairs and after a few seconds she come back with a pill on her hands . "Eat your breakfast first . After that took 2 pills of this and go back to sleep . You don't have to go to collage today . Alright love ? " I frown and nodded then begin to eat " mom , why dad and Gemma didn't wake up yet ? They should wake up by now cause they both have to'--" "Harry . Stop . Eat your breakfast quickly and after that eat your pills ! " my mom shouted at me while her eyes start to tearing up .

All I ask is where my sister and dad . My appetite of eating my food already lost and I took 2 pills of it and shoved it in my mouth and swallow it down my throat and drink my water . Then my mom begin to hug me . " go to sleep honey . I'm sorry . It will be okay soon " I nod and headed to my room .

I lay down my bed and I'm not sleepy right now  . So I begin to play with my phone . Suddenly there was a text .

From : Niall

Dude , where are ya ? We need to discuss about the assignment. 

To ; Niall

What assignment ?

From : Niall

DON'T TELL ME YOU DIDN'T ATE YOUR MEDICINE LAST NIGHT! !!

To : Niall

I DID JUST NOW !! WHAT'S THE FUNCTION OF THIS PILL BY THE WAY ??

Why everyone freaked out when I ask something easy ? And why everyone seem to know this ?

From  : Niall

You will know , once you wake up from your sleep . Go to sleep harry . Message me when you wake up . Bye .

I frown and throw my phone onto the hard cold floor . And I think the pill in my body start to working and slowly  I closed my eyes and the darkness slowly take me .

(*Author notes . Confused ? Well , Niall pov will explain . )

Niall pov

I sighed when I sent the message . " Ni , what's wrong ? " Liam said while looking at me with his puppy eyes " Harry , he didn't eat his medicine last night ! I just figured it out when Anne suddenly text me saying he couldn't come because of his condition and yea he forgot about the assignment when I asked him . " I said, Liam frown and said " he will be okay soon once he wake up . Now let's discuss about this assignment. So I already create--" his word dissappear as long as my flashback come in .

Flashback 2 month ago

"Yeayy Niall Liam !! We're going to Doncaster !! Can't wait to go Cusworth Hall , Yorkshire Wildlife Park and a lot m - " " Harry , where is your luggage ? " Anne cutting harry words with chuckle and he pout . Me and Liam just laugh and he said " Mom , it's right here . Can't you see ? " Anne laugh and Gemma said " we don't want to hear your excited story Harold ! " Gemma showed him her tongue and all of us laugh . " Now , come on lads . Get in the car ! '' Harry ' dad yelled from the car and Liam and I headed to our car . " why don't you guys ride with us ?? " harry said when he open his car door " nah , we just follow behind your car , I'm excited to drive Liam ' cars . " I said excitedly cause it is the first time Liam allowed me to drive his car .

I just got my license 4 month ago and I always accidently hits trash bin when I tried to park my car and that's why Liam hardly gave me drive his car . He love his car cause he said he save all of his money since he was 13 to buy this great car . " Can I ride with you guys as well ? " harry asked us and we nodded " mom , dad , I go with them yea ? '' Harrys parent nodded and Gemma shouted excitement " wohooo.  I can put my legs on the seat .yes , you go harry ! This seat is mine !! " we chuckle and I headed to driver seat . I buckle the seat belt and said " ready lads ? " " Aye aye captain ! " Liam and Harry said together.  Let's move.

~¤☆¤~

We are now at Doncaster ! I drive perfectly fine . I even leave some space in front of me . Not to close with Styles car . Suddenly we heard a loud of hons and I accidently brake my car luckily there was no car behind me " what the hell Ni- " " MOM DAD GEMMA !!! " harry yelled and open his car door . I'm too shocked what I see in front me . The car that drove by Harrys dad was turning to other side and there was another car that looked seriously damage . I saw two children inside of the car and one of the boys laying on the road with a car doors on his legs . It's seem painful . I get out of my cars and look for harry . Harry was trying to get his mom out of the car " Niall call ambulance!!! " I took out my phone and dialled ambulances number " He--llo ! Please come he - re fastter.. thereee was 2 cars in ac-cci-ddent.  I don't know whe-re are we . Yea . Please co--me fas-teeer! !" . I'm too shocked on what's happening . It's too fast . " DAD NOOO!  " I thought it was harry but no , it wasn't .

End of the flashback

" uh ni ? Ni ? " Liam wave his hand in front of me and I shook my head " yea ? " I said, and Liam sigh " you zoomed out when I'm explaining this . I've been explaining about it for 35 minutes now . Did you listen all of those ? " I shook my head and said " uh sorry , kind of had flashback!  "  Liam nod and said " yea I know . Your face when I tried to get your attention just now is really emotional . I know , it's hard to forget about that , me too , but I block them away with distracting my thoughts with thinking of us . Later , I will explain about this assignment again for you and Harry .  Okay ni ? What do you have next lesson?  I have math , you ?  " " I have history.  See you at lunch then " I stood up and Liam too . We both headed to different directions.  Once I was in my history class , I zoomed out again .

Flashback 2 month ago .

We are now at the hospital with nervous face . Harry already over here cause he can ride with the ambulance cause it is his family . " Niall Li - am . Gem-mmma. . . Her heart stopped when we are on the way here . . She ca-ntt leaveee mee !! " harry dropped down on his knee and crying hardly . Me and Liam hugged him and I let my tear fall as well . Harry is soo close with Gemma even tho they fight a lot but the fight wasn't to harsh , it just between brother with sister . " Anyone for Styles family  ?  "  we all stood up and the doctor said " I'm sorry , we couldn't save your sister and your dad . Your mom is okay only a few broken bones . with that harry lost balance and he fainted .

End of flashback

" Horan,  did you pay attention?  " Mr . George said to me and I shook my head . " detention after class ! " I nodded.  I'm too lazy to argue . I tried to focus but then my flashback come again .

Flashback 2 month ago

After the funeral, Harry is acting weird . Even his mom say so . Anne said harry acting like Gemma and his dad still alive . He'd said " mom , dad said he will come home late today " , " Mom , Gemma tease me about my curly hair " " Mum , we should wait for them to eat dinner together "  . And when he alone in his bedroom he will crying and will go to his mom and hugged her saying he miss them  , why should they left him and his mom . Like he acting normal again . . So we sent him to psychological so we will figures it out what happen to him . After a few hours of harry being talked to , the psychological said to Anne and I " Harry is depressed from what I see . But he didn't do anything that harms himself , which is good . Some patients who has depression will đo something that can harm them , such as cutting , thought of dead and so on . He just depressed of why the people who close with him gone . He can't take this things easily . He will always just think of them but not himself . He lost his sister and his dad , am I right ? Which one of them is he close with the most?  " then Anne said " Gemma "

" that is what I thought . When I talked to him , he kind of break down and said ' I miss Gem ' . And second later he said ' Gem is waiting for me at home , can I go home now ? ' I'm not saying he crazy or something but he has a Alzheimer's.  Alzheimer's is remembering the past situation.  For example , you guys said he always said the stuff that happen ages ago . And he will still thought Gemma and his dad was alive . After that , his brain will back to normal . He will be upset about it . So now , I'm going to give him some medicine he should take before sleep and whenever he acting weird . After eating this medicine, he should go to sleep and when he wakes up he will be normal self again . And for his depression, just stay on his side and try to distract him on something .  Alright . Give this paper toward the pharmacy and take the medicine . That's all for today . " we both stood up and shook the psychological hands and after that I take harry with me.

End of flashbacks

" Horan?  Don't you want to go to your lunch ? Your detention is over now . " huh already over ? Time moving fast . I get up and say thanks to Sir  then I start to walk headed to cafe .

Harry pov

I wake up and searching my phone.  Where is it ? I stood up and saw my phone laying on floor . Cracked . Damn.  I must sleeping roughly last night . I took my phone on the floor and walk out of my room . " Harry ? " my mom said and I wave at her " hi mom ! Morning!  " I said but then something hit me " oh god !! I'm late for my first class !! " then my mom chuckle and said " you also late for your second third classes harry . It's already noon . " I widen my eyes and said " why you didn't wake me up ? " my mom put her hand on my waist and lead me to living room " you look tired . What time you sleep last night ? " I put my finger on my chin and said " 6 pm I'm waiting for Louis to reply my message , 8 pm he still doesn't reply , 10 pm still didn't reply , 12 am still no reply , um . . 2 I guess " my mom smiled and said " that's why you forgot to take your medicine, am I right ? " I slowly nodded and look down " I'm sorry . I didn't mean to do that , " then my mom said " it's okay . Are you hungry ? " I nod and rub my stomach while pouting " aww my baby is hungry , take a shower first and after that we will go to KFC , are you okay with that ? " I nod and get up . " oh mom , my phone arr cracked , I think it's fell down so hard on the floor so it's cracked ? Arr.  . Can I get new phone ? " I said shyly and my mom nodded " alright , I'm going shower now . Thanks mom ! " I said and walk to my room .

~¤☆¤~

" which phone you want harry ? " we are now at iPhone stall , we already ate before we headed here . " you choose ! If I choose I will take IPhone 6 plus gold . Haha " I joked but then my mom said " okay then. " I widen my eyes and said " you've gotta be kidding me ! " then my mom smirk and said " Listen this " my mom go to the worker and said " can I get iPhone 6 plus , gold colour " I shook my head disbelief and go to her " mom , don't waste your money.  I'm jus- " " nah harry , my money is yours too . We've a lot of money harry . And besides, just think of it for your 21st  birthday . Alright ? " I hug her and said " thank you again mom . You're amazing ! "

That's it ! I know this chapter confusing a bit . So , if you don't understand what is Alzheimer's, Google for it . I know Alzheimer's is only for old people but I already do research about it and yea the answer is all ages can get this disease when something too hard to handle by brain . I'm not good at science but I try okay , forgive me for any mistaken , I'm only 16 ;( . I promise , its will be more sense on next chapter . So , vote , comment and share will be appreciated! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 410 19
They don't know about the things we do They don't know about the "I love yous" But I bet you if they only knew They would just be jealous of us, They...
246 17 3
"If you love someone you tell them. Even if your scared that it's not the right thing. Even if your scared that it will cause problems. Even if your...
28.1K 1.7K 30
@supu1224 pitched me this idea: What about a story named versions where they face struggles of life and how that changes them into different persons...
3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...