Military's Girl (editing)(1-7...

By KenZ_Dizzy95

I pushed away from the dinner table and stood up really fast, then bolted for the door. I couldn't just stay... More

Cover Contest Winner!
Prologue
Chater 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Contest!!
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
One-shot contest finalist!
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Epilogue.
New!!!
Now out!
Contest results!!!:D
Cover Contest Voting Time!

Chapter 20.

190K 3.4K 1K
By KenZ_Dizzy95

I would like to give props to these people for thier awesome and amazinf comments!!

~

-Kasinicole: Everytime this updated i read it, love this book,  especially since my brother is a marine and i've been in love with my best friend since and we are 14 now, we are super close like Ty and Kota, and it makes me think that sometinme we will work out, and our love will be as strong as theirs. your story has a different outlook on Love, and i love it so much, please write more soon!!I hate waiting for uodates, it kills me!! Lots of Love-xx Muah <3.

~

-Hailey21: I love this book so much! is it based on a tru story? becasue the way you write makes it seem that way. if so, i really wish i could meet  the characters, I''ve just fallen in love with each of them! they each have differnt qualities that just make this story amazing! thankyou for writing it!

~

-CarrotsAndClovers: Hiiii i just started reading tis like an hour ago and oMG IT'S SOOOO AMAZEBALLS AND WHEN THEY FINALLY KISSED I WAS LIKE AWWWWW AND WHEN TY BEAT UP JASON HE JUST SEEMED SO AMAZINGLY HOT AND OHMYGOD IT'S SO GOOD AND I'VE NEVER FELT THIS WAY BEFOREEE and yeah i love your story and you are an amazing Author byyyee XoXo

~

Yay!! i Love all the comments Guys!!! now please read the next chapter!! and let me know whatr you think!!:D

______________________________________________________________

After getting changed into different clothes, me and Ty headed out for some ice cream. We drove to a small little place that was a little ways out of town, but they had some amazing ice cream. After getting some, we then left. I had asked him where we were going, but every time he would avoid the subject, or he would tell me that I would have to wait and see. Well, it's been an hour and a half right now, and all I've been seeing so far, is town after town. Tree after tree, and farm after little farm.

I had practically been asleep, even though me and Ty were talking and playing games the whole way, when we finally stopped and pulled up to a club looking place.

"Why did we come all this way for a club?" I asked, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Because, I want you to meet some people" he said smiling, but before Because could ask him to elaborate, he hopped out of the car and was already coming over to my side.

"So we are meeting them at a club?" I asked confused.

"Yes, but this isn't just any club" he said smirking. I raised an eyebrow at him, asking him to elaborate, but instead, he opened the door to the building.

My eye's went wide as I looked around. It was a Backlight Club. There were people all around dresses up in clothing that would glow, or had paint on them, and even the drinks in their hands were glowing as well. Ty put his hand on my back and started directing me more towards the back of the place, where we stopped at the bar and ordered some colorful drinks.

I went a few feet away and got us a table to stand at, since all the booths were taken, and waited for Ty to come back with our drinks.

"Here you go. One Aurora Borealis, on the rocks" Ty said as he handed me my glowing pink and purple swirled drink.

"Thanks," I smiled, then took a sip. "well, is my tongue glowing pink?" I asked as I childishly stuck my tongue out.

"Most definitely, is mine green?" he asked with a smile, then stuck his tongue out at me.

"Yep" I chuckled.

"Wanna make blue?" He asks winking playfully.

"Please! None of that with us around," I heard a deep voice say from behind Ty. I looked around Ty and saw three tall, and very buff guy's standing there with amused smiles on their's faces. Ty whips around with a smile on his face and faces the guys "long time no see, Anderson," the guy who spoke just a second ago.

"Same to you, Jordan" Ty said happily, then suddenly Ty was in a choke hold and was being given a noogie.

"You could have written at least once" the guy said laughing along with his friends behind him.

"It's only been a month! If even" Ty said laughing as he maneuvered from under the guy's arm. "Luke! Darren!" Ty greeted the other two with manly hugs.

"How are you doing Mr. Love sick?" The one named Luke asked Ty teasingly.

"Mr. Love sick?" I asked amusedly.

"Ah, you must be the oh-so-talked-about, Dakota" Darren said smiling.

"Oh-so-Talked-about?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Dakota, I would like for you to meet my friends from the Marines. Darren, Luke and Shane. Guy's, as you have already guessed, this is my Dakota" he said proudly as he came and stood next to me.

"Well Dakota, it's a pleasure to be able and finally meet you" Shane said all gentlemanly, as he shook my hand.

"After 4 years of this one right here talking non-stop about you, I feel like I've known you for forever" Luke laughed, then shook my hand as well.

"hey, do you have a quarter? because my mother told me to come home when I met the girl of my dreams" the next guy said said with a flirty wink at me, causing me to laugh. "no but really, my name's Darren. but you can call me tonight" he joked, making me laugh some more. "so what's a nice girl like you, doing in a dirty mind like mine?" All the guy's were shaking their heads at him, while Ty was just looking at his friend with a raised eyebrow.

"Where did you guy's find him?" I asked laughing.

"We honestly just picked him up off a street corner on the way over" Luke smirked over at his friend.

"Are you calling me a prostitute?" Darren asks, all his chuckling stopped as he turned to face his friend.

"no." Shane said smirking "that would be an insult to prostitutes."

"I resent that!" Darren scoffs.

"Well,!" Ty says with a chuckle, as his friends keep joking around. "Let's go dance! While these children have their little argument!" He says excitedly.

"To what music?" I asked, and just then music had kicked on.

"This music" Ty laughed "come on, you're going to wanna see this" he grabbed my hand and started pulling me closer to the stage.

As we got closer, I was able to see the musicians, but what had me stopping in my tracks was what they were playing on. Glowing paint was covering everything on the stage like it had been splattered on there, and same with the instruments. every time they would hit on a drum, paint of all different colors would go spraying in the air, painting the stage even more and the musicians.

I laughed when Ty caught me off guard and just started spinning me, matching the beat of the music. His hand moved down to my waist, and stopped me so I was facing him. I felt a vibration against my leg and looked to to see Ty's phone lighting up his pocket, he reached down and grabbed it up to look at the caller ID 

"Who is it?" I asked, looking at his confused face.

"your dad"

"Why is he calling you?" I asked confused.

"That's what I'm about to find out" he said pulling the phone up and answering it. 'I'll be right back' he mouthed, walking to a more quiet place.

"Where did 'Mr. Love sick' go?"I heard Shane say as he came up from behind me.

"He got a call he had to take" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"And he left a pretty little lady here all alone?" I heard Darren say flirtingly as him and Luke came up from behind Shane.

"I'm sure she can take care of herself, Darren." Luke said rolling his eye's at his friend.

"I'm pretty sure she can too. But that's still no reason to leave a pretty little lady like her, all by herself in a club" Darren said, then smirked. "she should have someone like me for extra muscle for protection" He flexed his arms.

"You mean those twigs you call arms?" I decided to joke with him, making him scoff.

"Excuse me little miss. But these bad boy's are not twigs."H e said as he crossed his arms and flexed them to prove a point.

"Please" I scoffed playfully. "They would make a snowman look week" a teasing smile on my face, as his friends burst out laughing.

" I Like this chick." Luke said between laughing.

"Please, she is only immune to my charm's because of Tyler." Darren rolled his eyes.

"What charms?" Shane asks confused, as he's still laughing some.

"I have charms! I can get any girl to like me" Darren said scowling.

"Please, they laugh at you" Luke scoffed.

"Because I'm funny"! Darren said as he threw his arms up into the air.

"Yeah, funny lookin' " I muttered loud enough for the guy's to hear, causing them to howl in laughter again.

"Hey!" Darren shouts.

"Can we keep her around?" Luke asks as his laughter starts to calm down.

"I say we should, although I don't think 'Mr. Love Sick' would agree." Shane say's still laughing. "he would probably think were a bad influence."

"Maybe Darren here is," Darren shouts in protest again "But we are pretty good" Luke say's.

"Then we should keep her" Shane says happily.

"Yeah, away from me" Darren scoffs.

"Awe, did she hurt your ego?" Luke coo'ed.

"No" he said poutingly. "I can still get any girl I want" he stuck his chin out arrogantly.

"So you can go over there to that group of girls-" I pointed to some that were whispering to each other and kept looking over here. "-And get all of their phone numbers?"I asked challengingly, raising an eyebrow at him.

"S-sure" his eye's widened. "piece of cake" he said trying to sound confident. "just watch me" he smirked, then strutted over there.

"Do you think he can really do it?"Luke whispered to Shane.

"Possibility. A 50/50 chance I say" He whispered back.

"50/50-for what?" I asked.

"I say he will either get slapped, or he will pull it off"he shrugged.

"Can I bet on him getting slapped by 2 of the girls?"

"Only two? Man I would have bet 5" Luke mumbled.

"But that's all of them" Shane said scowling at him.

"exactly." Luke grinned.

We quieted down after that and just watched to see what happened. We couldn't tell what was being said, but I could see some of the girls smiling and some scowling at him. A couple more minutes went by and they were laughing with each other and some started to write down their phone numbers on a napkin, while some were still just looking at him.

He stated talking to the girls that were not writing anything down, and I guess he said something bad because the next thing you know, he's being slapped.

"Nice!! How did you call the 2 slaps?" Shane asks laughing at his friend.

"because, 2 out of 5 girls will almost always get offended." I said, making them look a me wide eyed. "but mainly, I just guessed" I smirked, causing them to roll their eye's at me.

"Look what I got?"I heard Darren sing as he came back towards us.

"How did you get all five phone numbers?" Luke asked shocked.

"Well-" I cut him off.

"Either you played the guilt card, or you told them that you were put up to it in a bet by me" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well-" he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. "I told them that my friend -who just so happened to be you- didn't think I could get them all..." he trailed off.

"That's it?" Luke asked.

"No..." Darren muttered sheepishly. "I also told them I liked you, and that It would help me make you jealous"

"Well.... I gotta hand it to you man, way to get all their numbers." Luke smiled and gave him a high five.

"I still got it right that you would get slapped by 2 girls" I smiled widely, causing him to purse his lips at me.

"But I still got their numbers!" He said with a proud smile.

"Keep me Sane" I heard TY say as he came up from behind me. But before I could say anything, He grabbed me up into his arms and buried his face in my neck.

"Ty, what's wrong?" I asked him worriedly as I hugged him back tightly.

"He's out of Jail" He said through clenched teeth, making my body freeze up.

"What?" My eye's went wide, and my heart stopped. "But I thought the trial was in a week?"

"It is"

"Then how-?"

"He escaped."Ty's body was shaking, But I kept my hold on him. "3 days ago." he ground out.

"What?!" I was shocked.

"He escaped 3 days ago. They didn't even think they were obligated to tell us, because they thought they could handle it." He chuckled darkly. "Now they've put you at risk for their stupidity" he growled.

"What's wrong?" Shane asks as he see's the state Ty's in.

"Jason's out of Jail" He said still mad.

"Wait, Jason as in 'Jody'?" Luke asks with wide eye's, all Ty does is nod. "Why was he in Jail?!" he asks alarmed.

"هو كان بضربهاا " Ty said something in another language, making all the guy's eye's go wide, and then their face's went red with rage.

"He what?! What kind of a man would dare lay his hand on women?" Darren said, spitting the words out of his mouth like acid.

"He's not a man at all" Shane spat out, disgust and rage written all over his face.

"Is that why my Dad called?" I asked Ty as the Guy's were still ranting.

"Yeah, The lawyer called him, the didn't even tell the lawyer till today either." He said into my neck, his body still shaking but not as bad. "You're going to stay at my house with me until they find him, I don't want him to find you. I doubt he knows where I live, and it's about 30 minutes from town anyway's, so it should be safe." He said going over stuff out loud. "or we could go to a hotel somewhere out here if you would prefer. I could probably even get us to the airport and we can take the next flight out of here-"

"Ty." I got his attention. "Let's just think about this later, please? You have your friends with you, and were 2 hours away from home."I pleaded with him. I don't want him to stress over this when he was here to see his friends and have fun. 

"but-"

"Please?" I grabbed his face gently between both my hands.

"Alright" he sighed, then slowly a smile worked its way onto his face. "Guy's, we came here to spend time together and have fun, so let's do just that." Ty said to them.

"alright. But just know that we want to beat the living shi-"

"Hey!" I cut Shane off, making him raise an eyebrow at me. "I don't like cussing." I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Fine…" he chuckled. "just know that we all want to beat the living daylights out of Jason. And we wont hesitate to do so if we ever see him" he promised.

"Yeah, no one's going to hurt you on our watch" Luke said with a grin.

~

Me and Ty were up on stage playing the drums, and paint was going everywhere. I threw my head back laughing as I glanced over at Ty, seeing him covered in glowing paint was hilarious. It didn't matter how we hit the drums, but as long as we did the music kept playing, and that was good enough for me. 

The song ended and me and Ty were covered head to toe in glowing paint, so much that our skin was barely visible. I looked up and Ty grabbed my hand and we headed off stage to see Ty,'s hair covered in paint as well.

"We look hilarious!" I laughed.

"No, I think it's just you" Ty teased with a smile on his lips, pulling me towards him.

"Say's the one with paint in his hair" I giggled, then reached up and combed my fingers through his hair. "see!" I showed him my now paint covered hand.

"Well, your hair is no better!" he grabbed some and pulled it out in front of my face for me to see,  and sure enough, it was practically dyed in multi color paint.

"Okay, we both look silly!"  I said wrapping my arm around his neck.

"That is definitely for sure!" he laughed, then spun me around as the music started playing.

"This night has been so much fun! I don't want it to end" I said, smiling widely up at Ty. 

"That would be nice" he agreed.

Suddenly he dipped me backwards, causing me to laugh from the sudden drop. I was brought backup slowly with his hands on my waist,  then he rested his forehead against mine with a smile as we sat there dancing. 

Butterfly's were dancing in my stomach, and tingles were erupting on my waist where his hands were. I looked up a little and saw his eye's shining down at me, his intentions next were clear as day in them. I closed my eye's as he came closer, and intertwined my hands into his hair as his lips came down to mine. The kiss was soft and slow, full of passion and Love, and started to grow more possessive.

My heart picked up pace as the mood changed, and my stomach fluttered even more. In the background I heard hoot's and hollering from Ty's friends and started blushing, and tried to pull back. But Ty wouldn't have it and just followed me, determined to keep kissing me. 

His friends were whistling now, and I blushed even more, but didn't try to move this time. Ty smirked against my lips and then pulled away chuckling, but not before planting another peck on me.

Ty's friends walked up and slapped Ty on the back, all laughing and had Big smiles on their faces. Luke came forwards and raised and eyebrow at Ty, crossing his arms.

"When were you going to say something about this?" he asked Ty.

"About what?" Ty asked, biting his lip to keep from laughing.

"Oh don't you give me that, You know what!" Luke nearly shouted, a smile on his face though. "since when were you two together?!"

"oh that" Ty say's smiling cheekily.

"Yeah that"Luke rolls his eye's.

"Dude, you're starting to sound like a girl." Shane says laughing.

"Shut up." He scowls for a second at Shane and then looks back at Ty expectantly.

"It's been official for about 2 days" he state proudly.

"Congrats man!" Darren slapps him on the back. They all started congratulating him and giving him slaps on the back, and punching his arm for not telling them sooner. 

"Hey Ty, I'll be right back"I said pointing towards the bathroom. His face dropped and a look came over it. Ever since he got that call, he hasn't wanted me to leave his side, and he's been near me everywhere I go. Not that I minded. "Ty, It's the bathroom" I rolled my eye's at him.

"Okay" he sighed, then gave me a kiss on my temple. 

"Be right back!" I sang, then skipped off to the bathroom.

I pushed the door open and went inside the first stall available, which was any of them I wanted since the bathroom seemed to be empty. When I was done, I walked to the sink and started washing my hands, not paying attention to the sound of the door opening. I turned the water off and shook my hands some, then looked up into the mirror to see how much of a mess I am from the paint. Then something moves in the shadows of the bathroom and I catch a glimpse in the mirror.

Jason.

_______________________________________________________________

Yay!! sorry it took so long! but  i had gotten a job that's from 8-6 and then I usally have stuff to do afterwards, so i've been wrtiting when i can!!! 

but yay!! i finally got it up!! and no it's not proofed read yet, so be warned!!

let me know what you guy's think!! 

what's going to happen next!!

Q&A

~

-alexandrialee14: Ty did you ever think that you were'nt going to come back from where you were deproted? Dakota: What would you do If Ty never came back?

-Tyler: I Think I almost got close to thinking that one time, but  I pulled through it becasue I had a reason to.

-Dakota: I dont know what I would do, honestly. I would have been even more heartbroken then when he left. but I wouldnt have been able to pick up the pieces like I did last time, Becasue there would have been no reason to.

~

-1000225r: Question for everyone. If ty and kota never met until ty came back from the marines, do you think they would eventually fall in love?

-Matt: most likely
-Damien: depends, because if he didnt have Dakota, he would have been a different person.
-Twins: Definitely. they are sole mates, and sole mates always find eachother.

~

-ThatUnpredictableKid: hey Matt!! WHO LIVES IN A PINAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?! *laughs like a hyena* :D

-Matt: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!

~

-Hdizzlerox: My question for Ty is: if you hadn't went to the Marines, what would you have majored in at college?

-Tyler: That's a good question... I probably would have just done football in college as my main thing.

~

-Cassie_Jane521: straight face* Ty: Boxers or briefs?

-Tyler: *leans in close to whisper*  Boxers.

~

-crystalhoran12: Matt, what is your Favprite color? and What makes Ty such a good friend?

-Matt: PURPLE!!!  *hehe* and he makes a good friend becasue he's always there when you would need him, and he's awesome at being there if you just need to talk to someone. If your having a problem, Tyler is always the first one any one of us will go to for help, and he's always willing.

~

-xoxoFunKatxoxo: Ty- if you were still in the Military when you found out about what was being done to Kota, what would you have done? Kota- How would you have felt about his desicion?

-Tyler: I would have found the first way to get down there, and as fast as possible.

-Dakota: HOnestly? I probably would have felt the same as I did when he found out and was here.

~

-ewhite2015 Matt and Damien: How did you meet, and do you ever date eachother's Ex'?

-Matt: We met at school!! and sure, if their hot enough. *shruggs shoulders.*
-Damien: Kindergarden, ust like everyone in this ssmall town, lol. and no, not intentionally.

~

-mathz1999: Matt, why are you so funny? and Ty, how did you feel when you never got any letters in return while being away?

-Matt: man I feel popular today! and... what was the question?
-Tyler: I felt a little crushed, but I was still going to keep my promis and write whenever I could.

~

-CatsCreations131: KenZ_Dizzy95, How do you know so much about the Marines? if you don't mind me asking? would you ever join the marines? What do you like most about Guy's in the marines?

Kota: if you and Tyler ever got married, would you have his last name? or have it double barreled?

-KenZ_Dizzy95: TV shows, Movies... and this great thing called Google! lol. and no, i would never joine. My favorit thing about the guy's? I dont't know, that's a hard question.

-Dakota: If we did? i would just have his last name... Coleman Anderson would be a long last name, lol.

~

-jrn1699: Dakota: would you have rather read the letter and been punished by jason? or just let what happened, happen? Tyler: Why is everyoine so afraid of you? and especially when it comes to Dakota?

-Dakota: Read the letter.
-Tyler: Because they know I will protect Dakota by any means if they try something to her. and I think the rest came from me playing football? IDK.

~

-IAmAWritingNerd: Dakota: did you see Ty coming? Ty: did you feel like superman when you saved her in the woods? Dakota: was he your hero that day?

-Dakota: As to both of those questions... i'm a little confused as to what you are asking about. *shruggs*

-Tyler: Yeah, I did!  I think I kind of felt like her personal superman after that day.

__________________________________________________________

Yay!! !now let me know what you think!! and sorry i couldnt do all the questions!! but i will try and do more next time!! just dont forget to ask!!:D

Let me know what you think!!:D

KenZ_Dizzy95

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
Altered By Luella M Opal

General Fiction

142 30 30
Have you ever met someone who alters the course of your life? For good or for bad, they've come in, given and taken, and then- BOOM! Your life was...
17.4K 588 21
"Your not leaving." Cody growled pinning my arms above my head making me shiver in fear. He had never been so hurt of violent before. It's been 4...
22.3K 1.2K 43
"You shouldn't need to drink to try and drown your feelings Kayla. I've watched the people around me do this all my life and it doesn't fix anything...