Human

By acwyatt

Tommy Gold's the snarky, gay lit major who still lives in his parents' basement. Jake Miller's the all-Americ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen; end

eleven

11.4K 881 66
By acwyatt

Tommy doesn't see the prosthetic until two weeks later. It's a Friday night and they're in Jake's (empty) apartment, and Tommy watches Jake's face twist as he pulls off his jeans with shaky hands. Watches him suck in a breath as Tommy's eyes roam over the black plastic, the metal, all the way down to the where the artificial foot disappears into his socks.

Tommy slowly pushes himself off the bed until he's kneeling in front of the prosthetic. For one moment, he locks eyes with Jake, seeing the fear in his face. Then, slowly, he lifts up a hand and runs it over the place where real leg turns into fake. Jake shudders, his pupils blown wide. Tommy can't bring himself to look away. Instead, he just leans in and presses his lips to the seam of plastic and skin.

Jake hauls him up, hands trembling, and the world goes supernova.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.9K 11
[BXB] Blake Collins moves in next door and Luca Mendoza's world turns upside down. ☆☆☆ When popular football player Blake Collins moves in next door...
390K 17.6K 23
Aiden's summer of quiet isolation is sabotaged by Lucas and his circle of jocks; the exact people Aiden took a job in the woods to avoid. Pestered by...
115K 2.1K 18
𝐁𝐞𝐧 𝐂. | It will be just for one night, then you will hear no more from me!'
258K 18.2K 45
What do you get when you put a neurotic failed jock and the guy he used to bully in high school in one apartment? Well, an interesting situation. Tha...