Mr. CEO

By StaceeDay

Anna never expected to be fired from her long-term job. And she never expected to walk in on her fiance with... More

MR CEO
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Create your Character
CHAPTER TWELVE
Chapter 13 - Good Morning
Chapter 14 - Talks
Chapter 15 - Temptation
Chapter 16 - Part One
Authors Note
Chapter 16 - Part two
Chapter 17 - Shock
Chapter 18 - In the office
MR CEO
New version of Mr CEO
Something New
Mr CEO - Explanation
Name changes and Future of Mr.CEO
Mr CEO is Being Published

CHAPTER NINE

91.3K 1.3K 114
By StaceeDay

Annabelle's POV

I have no idea what has happened with Casey but for the past three days she hasn't left her room. She won't speak to me, she won't eat and all I get all day, every day is Michael phoning and to be honest it's starting to get on my nerves.

I love Casey to bits and would do anything for her even if that meant taking a bullet for her but sometimes the only way you can sort it out is by talking and she wasn't doing that.

'If you want to find something out you have to do it yourself' I thought to myself as I picked up my mobile and called Aaron. After a couple of rings he picked up.

"Hello" he answered sounding serious.

"Hey it's me."

"And who's me?" he replied, and even with me not in the same room I could tell he was either smiling or smirking

"Angelina Jolie," I answered while trying yet failing to do her imperssionation.

"Oh really. Hello Miss Jolie," he replied in a posh accent.

I burst out laughing and literally couldn't stop. "Okay, Okay. Anyway I want you to answer my question." He made a 'hmm' sound and I countinued to talk.

"Do you know what's happened between Michael and Casey?"

"Nope. I've tried speaking to him but he won't answer me. He's either laying in bed looking at photos of her or he's in work. What about Casey?"

"She won't eat, won't speak and she won't leave her room. I've been made to call in sick for her, so she can avoid Michael. All I want to do is make her feel better, and the only person who can do that is Michael. Is he working today?"

"I don't think so. It's Saturday which means that it's his day off but it's also the day that he goes out. Not clubbing or anything, just boy stuff; paint balling and the gym"

"Okay. But do you think he'll be out today. I'm hoping to speak to him," My idea was to hopefully speak to Michael and get him to sort things out with Casey. She loves him and he loves her so if anything it should take too long to work things out between them.

"Well I doubt it since all he's done is mope around. He has your number so I'll text him to call you although he may not reply."

"That's okay. He'll have to come to he senses sooner or later. I better go." I said as Casey walked out of the room, with her woolen blanket around her and a box of tissues in her spare hand.

"Okay. Bye, baby."

"Bye"

Casey plumped herself down onto the sofa and switched on the TV. The female TV show 'Loose Bitches ' was on and it was a not so perfect subject for todays show.

"Has your boyfriend cheated on you?"

"Yes"

"Do you want revenge?"

"Yes"

"We'll give you ideas on what to -" I turned off the TV before they could give her any suggestions.

"Now what's wrong?" The look was clearly all over her face; heartbreak. And I couldn't bear it. She looked like she was dying; her skin was pale, she looked like she's lost a lot of weight and her eyes were pure red.

"Nothing. I'll get over him in time but for now I just want to -"

"You want him back. And don't say you don't because I know you love him. The look was on your face and it's the exact same look I get when I see a puppy or a baby; love."

I walked over to her and sat down, moving closer to her so i could comfort her.

"I love him so much, but what he did hurt. It hurts so bad that I can't forgive him. I want to be able to trust him but when he has a past of being a player then there's no way I can trust him and what is a relationshi without trust?" I grabbed another tissue and handed it over to her.

"What did he do to hurt you so bad?"

"He...He ki-kissed Alison" She started to cry more, and tears formed in my eyes as well. I hated seeing her like this. I know what it's like and it's hard. All you want to do is eat ice cream, be on your own and then once that is all gone you want to kill them and to be honest if I ever saw Caleb again then it would be at his funeral.

"Are you sure he kissed her? I know you know what you saw but maybe you got it all wrong," I said with sincere in my voice. I felt sorry for her yet I knew they were made for each other and I wanted them to be together.

"I know what I saw, I saw him with not shirt on with her sat on his laps with their lips attatched. Plus she's his ex who he was with for seven months. That means he must of loved her and maybe he still does."

"No. I know he loves you. He's spoken to me and have said he does, I can't see him loving you and loving her. He may have loved her but he certainly doesn't now. Just give him a chance - "

I was interrupted by a knock at the door, "It's probably Aaro- oh"

"What are you doing here?!"

"To explain."

Casey's POV

I couldn't look at him. It hurt too much. I loved that man with my life and he ruined that. After he left the hospital I talked to Ed and when he could talk he did.

"You know when I was younger and I first got with Mary I made a mistake and cheated on her but did you know what? That mistake made me realise just how much I loved her. Of course we got back together but without that mistake I wouldn't have been where I had been."

He was right though. I guess it did make me realise how much I loved him. I knew I more than likes him but me being me I just denied it.

"So are you going to explain?"

"Can we sit down first?"

I nodded then walked over to the sofa, sitting back down into my original place and cuddled into the blanket.

"I'll just leave." Anna left the room and shut the door after her.

"I'm sorry about what you saw. I didn't mean to kiss her, it just happened and I'm so sorry. I don't want to lose you,"

"You've broken my heart." I said while tears once again took over my eyes. I grabbed another tissue and wiped them away.

Michael looked down and whispered something but I couldn't hear him.

"Look at me," He looked up and he too had tears in his eyes.

"Why did you kiss her?" I knew that I didn't really want to knwo the answer but his answer could make or break this relationship or what we had left. which wasn't much by any standards.

"In my head it was wrong but my body it was... right. I couldn't help it my hormones were raging and that isn't an excuse it's just you drive me crazy and all I want to do is spend my time with you. I prefer working the same shifts you do because I get to see you and when we're not I feel empty. Like something or someone is missing."

I cried more and more and I couldn't bear it any more. I missed him so much, and all I want to do is kiss him. Love is love and it takes alot ot destroy it, just like it takes a while to get over someone.

"Can we try again?" he asked with desperation in his voice.

"I don't know. What is a relationship without trust? Not a good one by my standards."

"But we can try and I know all the work will be on my part but I love you so much that i'd die for you. We can take it slow to rebuild the trust i've broken but we can and will succeed because I love you and you love me."

"I don't know. What you did really hurt"

"And I intend to make it up to you for the rest of our lives. So what do you say, can we try again?"

"I guess. But we have to take it slow. We're just friends nothing more, nothing less. That's the best I can do for now."

"A friendship is better than nothing" He moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, cuddling me closer to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 270 25
*Yes, this is the redone version of my book 'who's the newbie'. But there have been quite a few changes that I had to make. But I'll tell you all wha...
68 0 8
Emily is a college student that takes pride in her school work, she rarely ever goes out to parties. She likes to keep to her self and has a few real...
2.1K 44 22
Jasmine has been working for one of the largest investment companies for over 3 years, and now she got a promotion working closely with her boss. som...
11K 445 40
[Completed ✨✅] One night stand with an unknown man she met in the bar because she was just drunk. What can go wrong? Or maybe her whole life can cha...