Human

By acwyatt

Tommy Gold's the snarky, gay lit major who still lives in his parents' basement. Jake Miller's the all-Americ... More

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen; end

five

12.3K 865 35
By acwyatt

They don't really talk about it, but Jake comes over every few days, and no matter how it starts, they always end up making out on that couch. By the fourth time it happens, Tommy thinks he's getting a little too attached to the scratch of stubble under his fingers, the rough slide of Jake's fingers against the planes of his chest. He's not even going to mention the stupid smugness he feels when he manages to suck on that spot behind Jake's ear hard enough to make him positively whine.

(By the fifth time, he's half-hard just from Jake smiling at him, and yeah, definitely too attached.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 8.6K 24
Benjamin is found in the forest while it's raining, cold and weak. A werewolf Alpha comes across him while patrolling the land and immediately knows...
106K 3K 28
The Wildcats and Falcons have an irrefutable rivalry that's never been questioned. Alexander "Lex" Hope is the captain of the Falcons basketball tea...
150K 6.8K 31
Eight months after the events of "Only To Feel This Fully," Charlie Holloway has his rock bottom. He's come out in the worst way possible and will so...
550K 21.5K 52
*BEING REWRITTEN! BETTER VERSION IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING IN MY STORIES* Storm Miles is a seventeen-year-old boy who lives alone with his little br...