Sneak Previews

By theheatofus

More

Preview; Such a good girl
Preview; Try too hard
Preview; When no one's watching
Preview; What she doesn't know
Overview; An ordinary life

Sneak Previews

82 2 0
By theheatofus

These are sneak previews of the stories that you probably won't be able to access unless you're a fan.

The links to each story are in the external link, but again, you'll have to fan to read them as Wattpad has put them on private.

If you're a fan and the links don't work, just comment so I can fix it.

If you're reading from a mobile device, like the app, you won't be able to get the external link, but if you delete the story from your library (if you've got it in your library for some reason, then fan me and the add the story to your library, you should be able to access the sexy goodness ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
261K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
50.8K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
20.6K 775 18
𝚂𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚝 ‡ ꜱʏʟᴜꜱ (ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ) ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ "Sylus, this is too much! We still need to buy lots of stuff when the baby's born!" an inc...