Preview; When no one's watching

"It'll be fine, sweetheart." John gave her a smoldering look that had her thighs clenching.

Once he'd unlocked the door and to Rachel, the teacher's lounge seemed pretty normal, the small kitchen, the tables and chairs, a coffee table and two couches. And it was all white and beige, with floral covers on the couches and weird looking carpet.

"Through here, sweetheart." John had opened another door across the lounge but it was too dark to see where it led too. "It's only a flight of stairs down and then we can have all the fun you want." Rachel shuddered and led the way down into the darkness.

"Is it just us down here?"

"Hmmm." John murmured from behind her when they'd reached the bottom of the stairs. It sounded like an affirmative.

"Where are we going?" Rachel had stopped walking and could feel the warmth of John's body behind her.

"We're staying right here, sweetheart." John stated, his breath fanning her ear. "We're the only one's here and no one else can hear us."

"Is there a light?"

"No." And his hand found the waistline of her jean shorts and he flicked the button open and unzipped the fly. "And there's so many other things that can be achieved without the sense of sight, don't you think?"

And he inserted a finger.

Rachel moaned, arching her back into his chest, "John, we shouldn't be-"