Valentines Spin Offs 2016

By poltergeist_people

Mini stories that have NOTHING to do with current plot lines in the originals, and there is no guarantee for... More

Romance. I'm Pretty sure We're Doing it Wrong.
Death by Cuteness
Cardiac Arrest

Happy Stupid Human Holiday

6.7K 302 48
By poltergeist_people

A/N: this does not follow the actual story line of Chocolate!

so no this does NOT take place in the underworld.

~~

Lola POV:

Okay, extra extra bitter chocolate, check!

extra sweet chocolate check!

Paintbrush, yuppers!

I giggled manically, running back and forth in my night shirt. "this is going to be so fun!"

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I froze, grin coming over my face, "lava cake!"

He stared at me, Pudding Duchess la Milkshake weaving through his ankles. "what are you doing lola?"

"Sexytime prep."

He rose a brow, "hm."

I gave him my best serious face, "would you prefer it if I didnt put on sexy things and made my legs all smooth and yummy for you to get in between?"

"That does not involve the kitchen."

"Shhhh yes it does! Go away. Ill make lunch."

"How about no? I want to live." 

I whined, "but you can't be in here!"

"why?"

"I'm making stuff!"

"We share the kitchen all the time, just like we share a bed, a couch, a shower."

"no!"

"Lola."

"bad lava cake you're being mean!"

"...I'm trying to feed us you moron!"

My cheeks puffed out, "I don't want food."

"I do."

"then let me cook."

"you can't cook for shit rainbowfucko."

Why won't this fudger let me be super cute and lovey? "but..but...Axel!"

Violet eyes clashed with mine, "no."

"I hate you."

"no you don't. you adore me."

...stupid cake. "...Its valentines day though I know you're not romantic but I want to do something fun.."

He eyed me, "just so you know you will kill me if you try to make me food."

"I'm not! I'm not trying to feed you. just shoo you bad demon cake!"

He rolled his eyes but surrendered, "I hope you don't expect some romantic bullshit."

"I dont."

Just fun.

finally he left.

Okay! so next thing on the list, sexy scrappy bondage pantie set! check.

Axel is gonna love it.

I'm such a good gummy bear. I deserved a snack for all my goodness.

I pulled an ice cream bar from the fridge as I poured the chocolate fondue spread into containers.

This was going to be so fun...I have wanted to do this since I met him..

My toes curled a bit my thighs clenching.

Cool chocolate, warm tongues..I dipped a finger into one of the containers, tasting it to make sure it was bitter enough, something he would enjoy.

My nose crinkled.

He's lucky I care so much otherwise something so bitter would never be created by something as sweet as me.

Sealing the containers I moved onto my next task, chocolate proofing my bedroom. 

The surprise would be ruined if I tried to use his.

So I had to go into plushie removal mode. 

~~

"Axel!"

My demon looked up at me from his place on the couch, "what do you wan-"

He blinked.

I smiled, leaning against the wall. 

"Fucking hell Lola When did you learn what sexy actually means?"

My smile dropped and I stuck my tongue out at him, "meanie."

He chuckled lowly, rising and stalking toward me, "what do you have planned babe?"

Giggling a bit, I walked away, down the hall toward my room. "Just a playdate."

he hummed, following me, in full demon form now.

Those light of his eyeing me with hunger, "a playdate?"

"mmhmm." I leaned against my door, waiting for him to come closer.

Slowly his fingers curled around my hips, lips pressing against mine, "what kind of playdate?"

I slipped my fingers through his belt loop, using the other to open my door and pull him inside. "the kind where we paint one another with chocolate and lick each other clean."

"you are a naughty little witch. But you forgot I don't do sweet th-"

"I made some extra bitter, even if you don't like it I still want to lick you clean."

His eyes darkened, his tail flicking behind him.

And there went his shirt.

So yummy...

bye bye pants.

I didn't like the black down to the boxers thing but his tastiness made up for it...

"you know I can smell how hot you are right now Lola."

"Good."

He shot me a razor sharp grin, reminding me of some sort of predator, muscles moving beneath his skin as he prowled forward.

I back away, eyes widening a bit when the door slammed on its own accord. "Axel?"

"you said you wanted to give me a surprise, well I'm surprised. Sexy lingerie and a lickable Lola. get on the bed."

The backs of my knees hit the bed causing me to sit.

And then he was on top of me.

~~

I moaned lewdly as Axel buried his fingers in my püssy, tongue running up the bitter trail on my stomach.

I knew by the way his tail flicked behind him he was happy. He liked my surprise. And I liked when I got to watch chocolate run over his abs, lapping it up as he knotted his hand in my hair, slowly slicing through the various straps of my lingerie with his claws, dipping his fingers into the chocolate and running it over my bared skin. His warm tongue following the trail.

And when he used the scraps of my outfit to tie my hands to the bed thing just got yummier. 

I whimpered a bit as his teeth grazed my skin, every point threatening my tender flesh, making me want him more. 

A breathy version of his name escaped my lips as his own sealed over my nípple licking the chocolate from there, I arched my hips, grinding into his hand.

"mmhm..its..its not enough..more..I"

He growled lowly, pulling away, "shut it Lola. I know what you need."

I squirmed beneath him, flushing.

Humor flashed in his eyes, "Really babe you can be such a little slut."

I blinked, dazed, "no. To be a slut I would have to want and touch more than you. I only want my demon."

He shook his head at me, smirking, "you're supposed to fight your demons not fuck them."

"...but if I tried to fight you I would never win. I thinking punching you would probably break my hand." I bit my lip, eying him, "and..you are too tasty to fight."

He chuckled lowly, "Then I guess your my little toy alone."

I giggled. gasping as he, gripped my thighs, pulling them further apart, "Axel!"

He rolled his eyes, "agreeing is grounds for a good hard fuck. Besides thats what you wanted right? you were the one who said you didn't expect some romantic bullshit but some fun."

Before I could even think of a response he pushed himself inside me, gripping my hips and buzzing into my neck.

...when Lava cake nuzzles me when we start our sexy time he almost always..

I screamed as without warning he sank his claws into my hips and he started to pound into me.

He likes to make it hurt just enough to build my pleasure.

Says it makes it feel better for him because of how hard I cüm when it hurts.

He growled against my skin, pulling me closer and grinding his hips into mine.

I withered against him, tugging at my restraints, "axel!"

He released my restraints, allowing me to wrap myself around him and run my hands through his hair and over his shoulders. 

my toes curled every time he hit one of my sweet spots.

I loved this the way he touches me, the feeling of his skin against mine, the softness of his hair, sometimes I even liked to run my fingers over his horns...it wasn't as fun as his tail but it was still nice.

Kissing my way down his neck I tried my best not to..but then he did that thing with his fingers on my clít and my body quaked beneath him as I came.

~~

Axel pulled me closer, frowning at me around the cigarette between his lips. "Whats wrong babe?"

"I wanted to lick chocolate off your tail."

"Pretty sure you chose my abs and then to suck my dick over my tail."

"why can't I have both?"

He rolled his eyes but I found myself staring at his tale as he smoked away.

I have such a nice cake.  I cuddled his tail, smiling, "Thank you."

"the fuck Lola if you want to cuddle me get your ass over here, don't just use my tail."

"But you don't like the cuddles after sex."

He looked at me from the corner of my eye, "Get your rainbow ass over here."

I blinked at him before wiggling over, smiling in content when he wrapped an arm around me and pulled something from my drawer, handing it to me. "Wha-"

"happy stupid human holiday made to support fat assholes who probably cheat on their wives every day of the year and force her into anal today because fuck it its mandated by the holiday you do whatever for your significant other in the name of love so you don't have to express your feelings for the other 364 days of the year."

I blinked at the teddy bear, its pastel colors matching my hear. "its a panda."

"You like pandas."

I hugged the bear to me, "why was it in my drawer?.."

"I was in my room and it was clear you were planning something with sex, so I put it in here."

I kissed his cheek softly, "happy valentines day Lava Cake."

"I'm not a fucking cake Lola...not a fucking cake."

I opted to hug him and giggle instead of responding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7.5K 21
Echo is the heir to her family’s empire as the next in line to be head of their coven. She’s a sea witch whose family has ruled over the sea for cent...
29.8K 1.4K 42
Charlie's life has been hard ever since her father died. School, work and looking after her little sister while her mother is away on business trips...
2.8K 283 10
Ares is sick. She sees nothing but four white walls closing in on her as they put poison in her veins and allow for it to heal the sickness in her bo...
1.3K 194 37
Irene is turning her world upside down. She's getting away from her uncle's family for a job in a big company in the countryside, leaving the bustlin...