Thomas Imagines | ✓

By aryanisbook

Everyone wishes for something. And although we know that those are fantasies, we still read 'em. This is a se... More

f o r e w o r d
01 | a walk in the park
02 | lifetime
02.5 | lifetime : a different view
03 | bodyguard
04 | kindergarden crush
05 | love to death
06 | first kiss
07 | as blind as
08 | lady macbeth
09 | hiya tommy
10 | celebrity crush
11 | the boy next door
11.5 | still the boy next door
12 | just another one
13 | surprise visit
14 | last day on earth
15 | return of the runners
15.5 | they returned
16 | away we go
17 | a date
18.5 | the heart wants what it wants
19 | legacy
20 | belonging
21 | hang out
22 | years later
23 | prologue-The Fever Code
24 | is it just me?
24.5 | is it just me?
25 | you know what i hate?
27 | awake

18 | i know what you did last summer

681 18 10
By aryanisbook

Thomas Sangster imagine
Y/n = your name

I lay under the stars, sort of like Hazel after Augustus died. In fact, someone did die today. Or was it last summer? Or maybe yesterday...

Truthfully it's hard to tell now a days, considering the fact that I'm locked up in my room 24/7.

Anyway, today I'll tell you a story about my girlfriend. Or should I say ex-girlfriend.

It was during my eighteenth birthday, the day in which I became a man, supposedly.

"Come to my party you idiots!" I yell into the microphone. The whole school cheers and I get an angry stare from the principle, my father.

I smile and step down, just to get embraced by the most beautiful, athletic, artistic, talented, (if I was smart enough I would go on, but I don't have time for that either). She kisses me so passionately that for a moment I forget I'm standing just below the schools stage.

As I look up I hear people yell out 'oohs' and 'awws'. I feel myself blushing and turn to look at a gleeful person. She motions for me to follow her and I do.

"What?" I ask once were outside in the deserted halls, just across the school's janitor closet.

She bites her lip before answering, deciding whether to tell me or not. Then she shakes on it and looks around. No one.

Her smile brightens and she runs across hall, then she gets something out of her boob and inserts it in the keyhole of the door. The door clicks open and she motions for me to come inside.

I knit my eyebrows. Why would she bring me to an closet? Unless...

A smile spreads through my lips and I enter the room.

She closes the door and clicks it shut.

"So no one can disturb us," she says as she places her arms around me waist and pulls me towards her.

Even though I'm a few inches taller than her, she's quite strong.

"Yeah?" I ask in a voice I didn't know I had.

"Uh-ha," she says. She looks down at my lips and bites her lips again. Oh, those perfect lips that I have kissed so many times...

I couldn't handle it, I cupped her face and leaned in. Much more passionate than ever.

She did the same. Her hands playing with my shirt. Now?

I pull back. She looks at me and frowns.

"Why not?" She pouts.

"Because you're under age," I say. I turns eighteen a few days ago.

"So?" She says.

"So that's practically rape," I say. Without waiting I smooth my hair and get out of the closet, she does the same, just in time for everyone to get out.

The days after that she would do the same, everywhere. Try to get me to do it to her.

It was funny watching her try, but I couldn't do that to her. I loved her, still do. I couldn't possibly ruin her life at the moment.

So one day, just before summer break, I walk up to her in physics class, while we were doing an assignment.

"My place?" I whisper in her ear, she nods.

Then I went back to my project. Today was the day I would confess to her that I love her. I have never said it, and today is going to be that day.

For the rest of the day I'd don't see her, neither did I see my best friend, they usually hang out, so I knew he was with her. An unsettling thought entered my brain.

No, they would do that to me.

So I went home, got everything ready, and waited for the time to come. When it did I picked her up and brought her to my house.

I didn't mean it to happen though, but it did.

It happened so quick that when I woke up, I practically cried out. She was beautiful, she really was.

When break started we spoke and hung out a lot, it were the best days of my life. But then she started hanging out with other friends. Guys and girls.

We stopped seeing each other for a while. I would call her occasionally and she would answer. But sometime she didn't, straight to voice mail.

I got tired. I hadn't seen her in weeks, so I decided to go to her house.

"Hello," her mother says.

"Is y/n here?" I ask.

"Uh, I thought she was with you, that's what she told us," she says. Oh.

"I don't think we had any plans," I say.

"Have you tried calling your friend?" She asks. "She sometimes hangs out with him."

Does she now. "Okay thank you."

So I call him, right on. They were together, at a party. That I didn't et invited to.

I shake my head and get into my car, thinking of trashing the party. But instead I headed home.

At about nine including handle it, I called him again. He didn't answer. So I called her, nothing.

I got up and headed to the party. When I arrived, people immediately started cheering.

I asked a few where y/n was but nobody new. So I headed to he kitchen, nothing. I walked down the deserted hall and heard something.

"We have to tell him," she says in a whisper.

"Why?" He asks. I step closer and open the door slightly. "Look let's just have fun, okay?"

He starts to kiss her and wraps his arms around her. I shake my head and run out of the house.

I almost died that night, literally. Tears were falling like raindrops.

Two weeks later I'm laying on the floor watching the stars. I hear footsteps in the distance, but it probably is my sister spying on me.

"Newt?" She says. I pretend I'm dead. "Can I talk to you?" No answer. She comes and stands beside my laying body. I avoid her eyes. "Newt, I know you know."

"I know," I say.

"You know I didn't mean it though," she says. "Besides you didn't even stay to hear the rest."

I snort and sit up. "Right, cause I'll want to see my girlfriend screwing up with my best friend."

"No," she says, tears in her eyes. "I mean, you didn't hear when I said j couldn't do it. I couldn't leave you. You didn't hear when I declared my love for you in front of your best friend. You didn't hear when I rejected him. You didn't even see me run out of the room straight for your house, but you weren't there. You haven't been for the past few days."

I look at my hands. Not knowing what to say.

"Newt," she places two fingers on my chin and makes me look at her. I should en the one doing that. "I love you. Why do you think I slept with you?"

"Because you wanted it, for pleasure," I say.

"Please Newt," she says as she drops her hands. "Forgive me for whatever you think I did."

"Y/n, I just wish you could've told me before," I say.

"Before what?" She asks, alarm rising in her eyes.

"Before I decided to date her," I say. She lets out a cry and looks at her hand.

"I guess it's official than?" She asks in a small voice.

"I guess so," I say. I look up at her. In he moonlight she looks beautiful. "I guess so."

She nods and gets up. I do the same.

"Okay Newt," she says not meeting my eyes. "I hope you and Sonya get a happy ending."

"I hope you find the one for you," I say.

"You're my one Newt," she corrects. "But that doesn't matter now."

"I can come back home," I say.

"No Newt," she steps back. "You slipped away and you're never going to erase the new pictures of you and her from your phone."

"I'm never erasing our pictures," I say.

"Neither am I," she whispers. She looks up at me then, "I love you Newt."

"I love you too," I answer. She places a hand on her mouth and fights back a sob. She looks at me and starts to walk away.

I'm standing under the stars. I think someone died. I thought it was yesterday, or the days before them, but truly, the breaking point was tonight. Someone died tonight.

And that someone was me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4K 78
Your life suddenly changes when a Brittish actor comes living in your neighborehood. ** Trigger Warning** Depression, grieve, self harm Please don't...
17.4K 290 20
Hi I'm Jenna and I'm going to start writing Thomas sangster imagines! I hope you enjoy! ❤️❤️ ❤️~ SangsterrGangsterrXX
108K 1.7K 22
A bunch of imagines and oneshots written when I'm inspired. Requests OPEN
487K 9.1K 39
finished.