Lucky

Oleh wazzupcake

Cara Delevingne, one of the famous and in demand actress in the world, also known as Queen D, the life of a p... Lebih Banyak

Hello!
Drunk in love
Humiliation
Just be yourself
The Interview
Confession
Too Late
Decisions
Bad day
Something is wrong
Take me back
No fucking way
Save you
Stars
Kardashian-Jenner
Bonding time
Sticky Notes
Think things through
Let's Talk
Bestfriend
Deeply, Madly and Crazy
Time off
Wait for me
City of Angels
Well, This would suck
We Always Do
Nightmare
New Friend
Magical
Never will be
Partners in Crime
Right thing
My Paradise
Bittersweet Goodbye
Please Read
Distance
Love is Love
Priorities
Surprise
Finally
Hey guys!
She said Yes! (Part 1)
She said Yes! (Part 2)
Important Note
She said Yes! (Part 3)
Burn (Special Chapter #1)
Hey
Lucky
New Story

Waking up next to you

8.3K 261 50
Oleh wazzupcake

Hey guys! An update again! I'm so sorry if I took a long time on updating. School requires a lot of time. I hope you understand! And I would like to thank all of you! I really appreciate all the votes and comments. Please continue to support my story by voting and commenting, it inspires me a lot! Enjoy this one!

P.S
Sorry in advance for the wrong spelling and grammars!

-A

Kendall's POV

As soon as I opened my eyes, a huge smile conquered my face. I remembered everything from last night. The milk, the PJ and all the sticky notes that made me feel giddy and happy. I turn my gaze at my left and found a peaceful Cara sleping. She even have her mouth slightly hanging open and she looks so cute with it.

How can someone still look so silly and gorgeous at the same time? It's amazing.

I felt my face turning red when I got to look at her pink lips and it made me realize the sloppy kiss I accidentally gave her last night.

"Oh my God Kendall!" I whispered yelled to myself as I can't help but to smile and get my cheeks heated.

You're such a flirt Kendall and you fucking have a boyfriend.

Shut up! Anyone in this world would be having the same reaction, if they almost kissed the one and only Cara Delevingne in the lips.

I was silently arguing with myself when a familiar british accent interrupted me. "You're here.." She whispered, that brought goosebumps around my body.

I turn my gaze on her and I smiled before saying, "I guess I am."

"I thought I was just dreaming last night." She said as she slightly rub her eyes for her to finally wale herself up.

"Well, news flash. You're not." I answered as a curve formed in my lips.

She smiled back at me sweetly, before kissing my temple. "Good morning beautiful." She greeted and her actions made my heart jump in happiness.

She always has this effect on me.

"Good morning to you too love.." I said to her, before standing up from the bed. I can't help but to have a huge grin on my face when I saw her jaw drop, upon hearing me calling her in our endearment.

"What did you just say?" She asked now sitting in the bed, still at awe.

I decided to just play with her to make this a little less embarassing for me because I'm still not used on calling her with our four letter call name. "Ugh? Good morning too?" I stated but more of I asked, as if there is nothing more into it.

"No! No. I mean after that. What did you just call me?" She asked with excitement on her voice.

I just chuckled a little before standing and started walking away from the bed. "No more repeating! Once is enough."

I heard her gasped in frustration. "Kendall!" She called for my attention but I just shook my head and continue to walk out of the door.

I stopped before twisting the door knob and turned my back to look at her again.

She was still in the same position but you can see the difference now, with the upset look on her face and the small pout she have on her lips, you can deginitely tell that she's a little disappointed.

Oh! I can't take her cuteness anymore.

"You better get your ass up now, because i'm cooking breakfast for you, LOVE." I said emphasizing the last word, to give her back the good mood she had earlier. I can't help but to smile when I saw her jaw drop for the second time, but this time around, a curve in her lips immediately appeared afterwards.

----------------------------------------------------

"What a smirk you have there Delevingne." I mock her as she entered the kitchen smiling like an idiot.

But its so cute though.

"Hey! Its because someones making me breakfast and its the first time Ken!You can't blame me. This is a miracle! " She answered back at me, pretending to be annoyed at my remark. She even tried to tease me at the last part by putting her hands up in the air while looking up, as if what I'm doing right now is really impossible. But instead of throwing good comeback, I just stuck my tounge out on her.

She took a sit at one of the bar stools in front of me and placed her arms on the counter table.

"But seriously Kenny, what's with you this morning? Why are you cooking breakfast for me? Do you have plans on kicking me out after this? You have, don't you?!" She asked questions after questions without even waiting for my answer. She even lean forward at the last one, to intently look at me in the eyes as if trying to find the answer in them.

I chuckled at her silliness. I turn my head up to face her but she had no emotions at all and she seems so serious about it, so I just decided to answer her with all honesty.

"I just wanna return all the favors you've done for me last night. It was so sweet of you Cara." I said and gave her the most sincere smile I can give to someone.

She hop off the stool and walk up behind me. I was still trying my best to concentrate in fryibg the bacon but failed when she I felt a pair of arms slowly wrapping around my waist.

"You know that i'll do everything for you. You don't have to do all of this Ken." She told me while still giving me a warm morning back hug.

I smiled at her sweetness as I gently place both of my hands above hers and gestured her to hug me tighter, which she obliged. "I know love, I wanted to cook breakfast for you too. I've been wanting to do this a long time ago and haven't got the chance to do it, until now." I answered without realizing that I called her in our endearment like it was just a common thing for me to do.

I literally felt the beating of her chest because of her body being pressed against my back. I smiled widely as I realize that, I also got this effect on her like the way she have on me.

"I love it when you call me love. Its just so.." She whispered, but trailed off at the end. I turn around to look at her and I found her biting her lips as if trying to think for the right words to say.

"Perfect." I finished it for her and she just nodded her head while shyly smiling at me.

"Perfect." We both said in unison that it made the both of us giggle.

----------------------------------------------------

"Best breakfast ever!" She exclaimed as she rubbed her tummy.

"You're crazy! You ate a bacon half burned, an egg without anything in it, even just a pinch of salt and your saying that you had the best breakfast ever?" I asked her in disbelief.

She just laugh a bit then winked at me. "Atleast, we got to enjoy cooking it together love."

"Yeah? You're the one who's cleaning all the mess Delevingne." I said with a serious tone but she just rolled her eyes on me.

"No way. You're the one who threw me the eggs."

"Its because you're being too much that we ended burning up the bacon." I argued back and she just chuckled a bit. "You even spilled the milk through out the floor Cara." I continued, that made her finally accept that its her fault.

"Fine. Its me then. Lets just buy a new apartment. I'm too lazy to clean all that mess." She plainly said, that definitely made me to give her a death glare.

She just raised both of her hands in the air while saying, "I'm just kidding Kendall! Jeez! You're so serious."

"You better be. Now lets go and clean all the mess we made." I grabbed her hand as I led both of us towards the kitchen. Its too messy that we even decided to just eat in the living room.

----------------------------------------------------

"Oh God! That was tiring!" I said after finally finishing to clean up everything.

"I told you I can handle it alone Ken. You know I hate it, when you're getting tired. What if you got stressed or something? " She told me and I can hear a hint of guilt in her voice.

I smiled at her and gently tap the space beside me telling her to sit there and she did.

"I would never let you clean all of that mess alone. Its both our fault. You know I hate it too if you get super exhausted." I said and adjust a little, for me to lean my head on her shoulder.

She then turn her gaze at me and gave me a small smile. "But are you sure you're okay?" She asked me and I just nodded my head as an answer.

After a minute of just resting beside each other, my phone rang and Harrys name appeared on the screen.

I hesitated to answer it at first as the voice reminded me about Cara again. But then she was the one who insisted for me to answer the call.

"You need to answer it. I'll just go get us some water." She said before standing up and walking back to the kitchen.

----------------------------------------------------

Cara's POV

I told you to never think about things differently Cara. You'll just end up crying. She has Harry and you're just her bestfriend. Nothing more. The back of my mind reminded me for the hundred time.

Shut up! Just fucking shut up.

"Cara?" Kendall's voice brought me back from the fight i'm starting to have with myself.

I fixed myself first before turning around. As I do so, I found her standing right in front of the counter, giving me a questioning look.

Did I say those words out loud? I asked myself as my heart started to beat so fast.

Your fucking stupid Cara! What if you have said it out loud and she heard all of it?! What would you do now?! I was silently scolding myself as I began to panick inside as the idea of her ending our friendship made my heart shatter into pieces.

"Hey." She tried to get my attention again as I didn't know that I spaced out.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I can see the worried look on her face.

I sighed a huge amount of relief when I realize that she haven't heard a single thing. I took it as reminder to never fight with myself again when I am at the same room with her because I might end up saying things I shouldn't say.

I tried my best to fake a smile and invisibly congratulate myself when I succesfully did before answering her question. "I am okay Ken. So what was the call about? Are you going out for lunch?" I simply asked her to divert the topic immediately before I end up being more stupid than I already am.

"Nah. He's just reminding me about the party tonight." She said not sounding so excited about it.

"Oh yeah? What about the party?" I tried to ask nonchalantly but my body betrayed me as my heart started to pump out of my chest.

Please don't tell me that they'll go together. We're always each others date when it comes to that party. I was going to ask her to be my date tonight, like we used to for the last two years. I silently prayed with my fingers crossed as I wait for her answer.

I saw her look down at the floor for a second before turning her gaze up on me. And with that sad smile sitting on her face, I knew the answer to my question already and it made me feel a tug in my heart. "He's my date for tonight." She said sounding not excited at all as she immediately look away from me.

Its funny how things can turn around so quickly. One moment you're having best morning you've ever had, then after a while without even knowing it, you'll be having the worst night of your life. And the saddest part is?

That you can't do anything abou it, but to accept the fact that it's gonna happen whether you like it or not. That's just how it goes I guess.

Yeah. That's just how it goes, so better deal with it.

I gathered all my strength and will to plaster the biggest smile that I can give to her with all the pain I'm feeling inside. "Okay then. I guess I better get going, I need to find someone to be my date tonight." I answered and tried my best to sound calm and composed, even though any minute now, I'm about to crash down.

"Cara, I'm so sorry..I know that we're always each others date but-"

I didn't even let her finish as I cutted her sentence. I don't want to hear her telling me, that everything has change because she has a boyfriend now. It would just ripped my heart more than it ever did before.

"It's okay Ken. I get it." I smiled at her and slowly walk at her direction to give her a hug. Probably the last one for the day.

It ended too soon. I thought we're gonna enjoy the night together.

Because your hoping for too much. My brain butted in again.

Yeah I know. Just shut up because you're not helping.

"See you later. I'll just go and get ready at some hotel. Besides I probably need one, since I've been staying here for so long already." I told her as I break the hug.

"But we can just-"

"Nope. You need your privacy Kendall. I have to go now. Thank you for the wonderful breakfast. I'll see you at the party." I lean in to kiss her forhead.

Thank you for giving me the most peaceful nights I had this last few days. Thank you for making me smile every morning we wake up together. Thank you for trying your best to cook for me even though everebody knows you hate it.

I turn my back on her and wave my hand as I gave her one last smile before walking out of the main door.

As soon as I was out, the tears i've been holding back came running down my face.

You're a piece of useless shit Cara. I silently cursed myself and tried to wipe the liquids flowing down my eyes.

You're useless.

----------------------------------------------------

"Hey Pop." I greeted my sister as soon I answered her call.

"Great! You're still alive! I'm impress." She said pretending to be amaze.

I tried to laugh at her but failed as my heart was still aching from being broken for I don't know how many times already.

"It's okay Cara, When the right time comes, you'll move on." She spoke as if sensing that something is wrong again.

When did something right happened? It was always the bad things that is happening. Said the negative side of me but I just didn't mind it.

"That's the problem. I have nothing to move on from. She doesn't even know that I'm head over heels inlove with her." I frustartedly said to my sister.

I heard he sighed before speaking again. "Fine. Someday you'll get over your feelings for her."

I covered my face with my right palm as I lay down at my hotel rooms bed. "You know that's imposibble right? I feel like she already took my heart away from me and hide it within herself. Forgetting all of this emotions towards her is like giving my heart a reason to never beat again. I would never live the same way again. It would kill me Poppy!"

"Oh Gosh! Can you tell all of those things again. Its so cheezy! I wanna record it!" She sarcastically said but I know that she's just trying to lighten the mood up which she succesfully did because that made me giggle a bit.

"You're not helping." I muttered and pretended to be irritated.

"I'm not trying to."

I just rolled my eyes as if she's just right there infront of me. "I better get going now Pop. I have a party to attend to in less that 3 hours."

"Oh yeah? About that party, who's gonna be your date? Since you know.." She asked but hesitated to finish her sentence, as she realize that it was a sensitive topic for me.

"Suki texted me. Asking me to be her date." I told her.

"Suki? Suki who?" She asked and I can hear confusion in her voice. I can't blame her. Even I, cannot believe that i'll see my old friend again.

"The one and only Suki Waterhouse Poppy. Who else?" I answered sarcastically.

"What?! I thought she hated you and never wanna see your face again?!" She asked again in disbelief.

I chuckled a bit at her tone. "Maybe because she had moved on Pop. Its been three years, besides she's still that Suki I grew up and play with back in the day." I told her as a smile made its way on my face.

"Well! That's a great news! Atleast you got your old friend back. And who knows? Maybe she still have feelings for you and this time, you can reciprocate it like you never did before."

"Nope Pop. I'm not planning on using her to cover up my feelings. I'm not that bad." I said as I gently massage my temple. This is the topic I never wanted to bring up at the first place.

"I'm not saying that you'll use her. Just try C. Then maybe you'll fall inlove with her. Remember? You almost did, if you haven't met Ms. Kendall Nicole Jenner." She argued back but I just shrugged my shoulder.

"I'll better get going now. Love you Pop! I miss you!" I bid my good bye because I don't want where this conversation is going.

"Okay fine! Miss you! Love you too! Please take good care of yourself! Bye Cara." She ended the call and I finally released all the tension i've been holding on as a new wave of questions filled my mind.

What if?

What if I never met Kendall?

What if I chose to love Suki?

Would I be happy?

Would my life be better than it is today?

----------------------------------------------------

40 votes & 20 comments =update :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

541K 10.3K 48
Should I smile because were friends? Or should I cry because that's the only thing we can ever be? -Cara It's so hard to pretend to be friends with...
124K 1.9K 11
Collection of CaKe smut short stories - GirlxGirl (Cara Delevingne x Kendall Jenner) MATURE CONTENT. For Adult. Contains G!P smut, mature theme, unce...
10.6K 200 5
*MATURE CONTENT* Synopsis: Kendall's relationship with her fiance, once a "goals!" and happy couple, is starting to crumble. The skeletons in his clo...
95K 3.1K 34
READ THE FIRST BOOK, 'HER' BEFORE READING THIS!! Kendall get's into an accident. Cara starts her acting career.