Remember + Niall Horan

By midknightniall

Niall Horan lost everything. He lost his memory, his whole life, leaving him only with the knowledge of his n... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty

Thirty-One

4K 130 75
By midknightniall

Chapter 31

Arianna's POV~

It's 6 am by the time I make it to my front door.

I had to take a train, which made it longer getting back than getting there since we drove there with a car.

I fell asleep in the train, and gladly nothing bad happened. There was barely five people on it anyway.

I remember that I had a key in my pocket, so I decided to find it, since Niall was probably still sleeping.

I was right.

I walked in, and he's on the sofa, like always, laying on his back, his legs crossed while his arms were falling off the edge.

His hair was all messy, all ruffled up, which only made him more adorable.

There were plates on the table, and two drinks.

Hailey must've came and kept him busy last night.

I don't know how to feel about her right now. She was helpful, but at the same time I was a little bit mad. I'll talk to her later after I get settled.

I'm really tired, and I wanted to go to bed, but I have class in a few hours.

I hope my boss wasn't mad at me for missing work yesterday, or at Zayn either.

He never missed work, but I always did. How do I still have my job anyway? It amazes me.

So I go in and take a shower, and while I'm in there I think about everything.

About how I left Zayn.

He was so understanding, and he didn't even seem that mad, but he was hurt.

I've hurt him again.

I loved him, alot.

And if Niall never came into my life, I would be with Zayn for the rest of my life, because I trust him with everything I've got.

He was like this piece that was always there in my entire life and now that piece had to be let go of.

It's going to be new, him not being there for everything, but then there's also Niall.

He was now that piece, and I hope I was that piece in his life too.

.-.-.-.-.-.

Niall's POV~

I hear noises. They we're faint, but I could hear them.

I open my eyes, and realize I was halfway off the sofa, and quickly get up.

Yawning, I stretch my arms and sit up, looking around the living room while I try to gather myself.

What time was it? It must be morning still, I couldn't have slept till the afternoon.

Wait- it's morning.

The sun was shining through the window, and yeah it was morning.

I slept through the whole night.

I wanted to stay up and wait until Arianna came in but I must've fallen asleep doing it.

Was Arianna home yet? She couldn't have been out all night with that guy... or was she?

I hear footsteps, and then I hear a hair dryer.

My insides are tingling, and I get up and rush towards her bedroom. Arianna was home.

I knock on her door, and the footsteps I hear from earlier come towards the door I'm standing in front of.

"Hi, Niall." Arianna says after opening the door, and we're smiling at each other.

"Good morning," I say.

Her hair is wet, sticking to her skin, and she's dressed to go out.

That's when I remember it's a weekday and she has class and work today, and my emotion drops.

I just wanted to spend time with her but she was leaving again.

Letting my self-concious over me, I push towards her and wrap my arms around her body, and she's laughing in my chest. "Niall!" she giggles cutely.

"I've missed you so much. Do you have to leave? Can't you skip a day and be with me? Please? I just wanna have you to myself..." I say while my chin is resting on her shoulder and I can feel her wet hair on the side of my cheek.

She puts her arms around me too, and holds me tight.

"I would if I could..." she whispers.

"We can spend time together after I get back. I'll come straight home right after work, I promise."

I pull my head back, and her face is so close to mine, our arms still around each other.

She's blushing, her face all red and I can't help but want to kiss her. She senses what I'm wanting, and gives me a small nod. With the permission, I lean in, longing the taste of her soft lips.

The kiss is a quick one, but it was enough to make me remember that I loved her so much.

She's smiling now, and my hands sneak under her legs, picking her up, and she squeals but then laughs.

She puts her arms around my neck to make sure she doesn't fall, but my hands we're holding her and I would never let her fall.

"What're you doi-" she laughs, and I drop her softly on her bed that was only a few feet away.

She's laying on her back, and I crawl on top of her. She's laughing, probably thinking dirty thoughts but that wasn't my intention right now.

I let my head fall on her stomach, and my arms spread out on the bed.

"Niall?" she asks. I fake snore into her stomach and she starts to laugh again.

"What're you doing?" she laughs, and under my face her stomach vibrates, making me laugh.

I guess I'm tickling her while I do so and she starts to laugh harder.

"I'm sleeping, shhh..." I said, taking my index finger up to her face.

I can't see where my finger is going but I was trying to put it against her lips like guys do in those movies. Seconds later I hop up when she takes it in between her teeth and bites it.

"Arianna!" I shout. She's laughing underneath me, and sticks out her tongue.

"Kiss it." I said. "Make it feel better." I hold my finger out.

She looks at my hand, and after a minute of watching me with my frowning expression, she grabs hold of my wrist and pulls me down towards her.

I don't know what she was planning to do, so when she leans up and kisses me on the lips it takes me by surprise.

She giggles into my lips, her hands were holding my hair, her fingers going through it. She knew how much I loved that too.

"I should be mad because you bit me," I mutter. "But I'm not." I lean forward to kiss her.

The kiss is a little longer than the last one and when she pulls back she laughs again.

"I love you." she says, while our faces were still close to touch. "I love you more." I say, pulling her into me to hold her against my body.

It was true.

I don't know how but she meant more than anything to me and I know I would do anything for her. That's how much I loved her.

Now I was back, with no other worries but finding a job.

Yeah, the apartment was small for the both of us but it'd have to work for now.

I don't wanna move too fast. I was glad that I was even here, being able to be with the person I love.

That's all I ever wanted. My memories have faded and that's that. There's nothing I can do about it.

Last night when Hailey told me that Arianna was meeting with Zayn I was worried at first, but I trusted her, so I calmed down and cheered up instead.

Because knowing that nobody else owned her except for myself, that feels great.

She was finally all mine, and I was going to protect her and love her with everything in my life, no matter what it takes.

.-.-.-.-.-.

5 years later~

Arianna's POV~

"You look so beautiful in that wedding dress! I can't get over how good you look on it. I'm so jealous... After all these months with wedding planning and stuff, I can't wait till I get married too." I tell Hailey.

She blushes, fluttering her eyelashes.

My best friend was stunning, and now she was getting married, in about five minutes she would be walking down the aisle. I could feel myself tearing up, she was growing up too fast.

"Arie," she takes my hand and holds it. She's shaking with nervousness. "It's gonna be alright." I say.

"What if I trip and fall in front of everyone? What if I fart while the preacher is talking? What if-" she mumbles out all at once and I can't help but laugh. She laughs with me. This was Hailey everyone, my 26 year old best friend.

"Trust me, if you do any of that, Louis will do something more embarrassing to save you." I tease. "Probably." she chuckles.

The doors are being opened by two tall men, and I creep in first.

I turn around before walking away. "Good luck." I mouth to Hailey, and she gives me a thumbs up.

I quietly walk all the way up to the 2nd row.

There were so many people inside the church. The couple's parents, friends, and colleagues.

"Hi, sexy." I hear someone whisper behind me.

I turn around to find Niall giving me a wink while he stands behind me.

He's wearing a suit and I feel like melting. I've seen him with suits on before but when he does it always take me by surprise how hot he looks in them.

I myself was wearing a gown Hailey had picked for me, and on the day of the fitting Niall couldn't keep his eyes off of me. That's when I knew it was the right dress.

Throughout the whole ceremony, Niall holds my hand while I tear up as Hailey said her vows, and Louis puts the ring on her finger.

My make up was probably running down my face, but I couldn't help myself. Hailey was like a sister and this made me emotional.

I hear a snicker behind me, and I turn my head, finding Zayn mouthing something to Niall.

My boyfriend laughs, and I pinch him, telling him to pay attention. He's still laughing quietly, while Zayn mumbles something under his breath.

I guess I'll explain what's happened so you're not confused.

Niall met Zayn at the restaurant one night way back 5 years ago, when Niall came back, and after that they got along quickly and became best friends.

I don't know how.

It was awkward at first, because that wasn't what was supposed to happen in situations like this.

Zayn made sure to let me know that I was just a little sister to him now, and that he still loved me, but not like before.

I was just like a little sister he took care of, and I was grateful of that. It meant I didn't have to say goodbye to him forever.

Niall was fine with it.

Zayn came over to our house a lot, with his new girlfriend.

He showed no interest in me at all. He really loved the girl he found. They've been together for 3 years, but me and Niall beat that. We've been together for 6 years!

I also made really good friends with Zayn's girlfriend. I had to, since Niall and Zayn hung out with each other most of the time when they were over.

Ooh, and Niall and I finally moved in together in a house.

His parents met me and they loved me, and I loved them.

They wanted to make sure that Niall was a "proper gentleman" to his girlfriend so they gave him one of the big houses they owned. Greg kept the one mansion with his wife.

We weren't married... Yet.

We have talked about it through the years but we were still young.

Hailey herself was still young to get married, but her and Louis loved each other so much they wanted to do this.

I was the best friend so I cheered them on and wished them the best, like I'm doing now.

"Psst." I hear someone behind me.

I turn to Zayn and glare at him, but he shrugs and points to his girlfriend, Kara. I look at her, and she whispers, "You look beautiful." and I smile, telling her the same.

I turn around and the couple is kissing at the front, and the whole church bursts out in "aww's" and clapping. We all stand to clap for them.

I look at Niall and he's smiling. Puberty had hit him so hard. From a cute and adorable boy he turned into a sexy and gorgeous man. I still wasn't over it.

After half an hour were gathered outside of the church doors, and when the couple comes out hand in hand, we throw flowers over them.

Everyone is laughing and full of smiles. It was one of those picturesque moments, it seemed like a beautiful white dream. I was so happy for Hailey.

"Alright, are you ladies ready?" Hailey shouts, and the group of girls including me nod.

We're standing together a bit far from the bride, our hands prepared in front of us.

I was forced into the huddle.

I wasn't the kind of person who waits to catch the bouquet, because I know I wasn't going to be the one who does.

Hailey makes me do it anyway.

The men are standing around, watching and waiting.

Niall is with Zayn and they're laughing about something together.

"Go Arianna!" Kara shouts. "I know you'll get it!" she cheers, and I roll my eyes.

The girls beside me are already pushing each other to be in the front.

I just stand there awkwardly.

"3, 2, ... 1!" Hailey counts down, and I watch as she throws the bouquet of flowers behind her.

I watch it fly up into the air, it seemed to be going so high up.

I stand there and just watch it, while the other girls are running every which way to make sure they were in the right spot when it lands.

They looked silly. I myself was just admiring how it was flying.

"ARIANNA!!!!" I hear a scream, and everything fades to black.

.-.-.-.-.-.

My eyes are opening slowly.

I realize I'm laying on the grass, and there's a crowd of people hovering above me.

I see Hailey first, who's face is so close to mine. She makes eye contact with me, and the next thing I know she's laughing her head off.

I don't know why I'm on the ground, or why the bride was laughing at me.

"Sorry, Arie... But the bouquet hit you straight in the face." she laughs, and I look beside my head, and there's the bouquet of flowers just laying there untouched.

My nose suddenly hurts and I squeeze my eyes tight and try to remember what happened.

"Babe, are you okay?" Niall runs into the crowd and automatically helps me up.

"What- what happened?" I stutter.

Everyone's eyes are on me, and Hailey's rubbing her finger on my nose to make sure I was alright.

"I told you... The flowers came to you, and hit you and you fainted." Hailey said, and I flush from embarrassment.

Did that seriously happen? Why me? I was only standing there... Watching it. Then when it came towards me, I forgot about everything and waited for it to hit me.

Everyone around me were screaming at me but I ignored them. I'm seriously the dumbest person ever.

"Are you hurt anywhere? Arianna, do you feel okay?" Niall asks worriedly, and I nod.

"Yeah, yeah I'm totally fine now. I was just shocked." I laugh.

Niall sighs, but then he smiles, taking my hand to help me up.

He hugs me and I giggle into his chest, taking in his care. He looked so worried, I must've scared him.

"Are you sure you're not hurt?" He asks, and I nod.

My nose felt weird but it didn't hurt, I'm sure it wasn't gonna fall off. The flowers were only wrapped in hard foil, but not hard enough to feel like a rock hit me.

"Ahem, you forget something?" Someone behind me coughs, and I turn around to find Hailey holding out a bouquet of flowers towards me.

I laugh and roll my eyes, taking the bouquet.

The flowers were very pretty. There were different kinds of colors and shapes. They smelled really good too.

I turn to face Niall again, and he's staring at the flowers in my hand.

"So it's yours?" he asks, and I nod.

I'm probably blushing because catching it only meant one thing, well... It hit me, I didn't actually catch it. But I guess it technically counts too.

Niall smirks, wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me closer, making his face only a few inches away from mine. He's smiling, and his blue eyes were glowing.

"I guess we're getting married." he says, then smiles.

"I guess we are." I laugh.

He chuckles, then pulls me closer, laughing as our lips touched.

end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 35 25
When Krystal and Niall meet in Ireland they fall hard for each other. But after a on-stage incident Krystal forgets Niall, and what they had. Will N...
17.6K 419 25
What if you come back from your dream vacation with your boyfriend and end up being in a plane crash? That's what happens to Rose and Niall. A dream...
35.8K 1.2K 35
After a serious accident, Harry suffers from a case of retrograde amnesia where he hasn't only forgotten the fact that he is a part of the world-famo...
66K 1.6K 82
It's been four years since Lena Payne lost her memory. Four years since One Direction broke up because of Harry. Lena is finally happy. She's moved...