Ten

Chapter 10

Arianna's POV~

That night consisted of dancing and jumping and screaming.

Well, mostly me because I just love screaming at concerts. Especially when it was so loud and that was the only way Zayn could hear me through the loud speakers.

"Yeahhhhhhh!" Zayn screamed, and I started laughing.

I was laughing so much that night that I probably almost cried. It made me so happy to watch Zayn all worry free and smiling.

"That was one of the greatest concerts I've ever been to." I shouted as we walked out towards the parking lot, away from the huge crowd.

"Yeah, they really fired up the stage!" Zayn laughed and started walking in circles.

"Zayn, you okay?" I laughed.

"I don't know!" He raised his arms into the air and started waving them around.

He started to laugh hysterically before running past me and shouting.

"I haven't felt this way in such a long time!" He shouted.

"Well, if you would take a break sometimes you would always be this happy!" I shouted back.

He spun around and around and started to walk his way towards me.

"Zayn, I really think you are way too happy right now, did you have some energy drink again without me knowing? Cause this is-" I extended my arms, cause he looked like he was about to collapse.

"ENERGY DRINKS ARE GODS GREATEST CREATION!" He shouted.

He put his hands on my shoulders and gave me a goofy smile.

I looked into his brown eyes, with waves of happiness and no care in the world. If only he was like this all the time, I think I might have fallen for him.

And then it hit me.

Niall.

My heart raced at the thought of just his name.

What was I thinking? I loved Niall and here I was drooling over Zayn.

This isn't right.

"Zayn, can we go back now?" I asked him.

The smile remains on his face but kind of fades almost instantly.

"What? Already? We were just having fun! How about we go to a bar or we can run around a supermarket and make fun of people? That sounds fun! Or we can go back to my place and watch scary movies," He bursts out.

"Zayn, I really need to go home. It's been really fun spending the night with you but I just want to go back now." I interrupted.

He sighs, and pulls his hands away from my shoulders and turns around.

"Alright, I'll take you back if its what you want to do, Arie." He starts to walk towards his car without waiting for me.

The excited tone in his voice is gone and he returns back to the normal Zayn.

I knew it would only last for a while. I had this kind of feeling that wanted to spend more time with him but at the thought of Niall sitting by himself at home broke my heart.

I had been out longer than I was meaning to. He was probably worrying.

"Wait, Zayn!" I shouted as I ran over to his car and climbed inside.

.-.-.-.-.-.

The whole ride back was quiet and awkward.

Zayn would take a glance at me at times and gave me a smile.