Her Daughter

By OlympusPlayer

-COMPLETED- "I'm just an ordinary girl that knows some pretty powerful people." Clarity Ordain changed her wo... More

Her Daughter ~ A.N. & Prologue
HD ~ Chapter One
HD ~ Chapter Two
HD ~ Chapter Four
HD ~ Chapter Five
HD ~ Chapter Six
HD ~ Chapter Seven
HD ~ Chapter Eight
HD ~ Chapter Nine
HD ~ Chapter Ten
HD ~ Chapter Eleven
HD ~ Chapter Twelve
HD ~ Chapter Thirteen
HD ~ Chapter Fourteen
HD ~ Chapter Fifteen
HD ~ Chapter Sixteen
HD ~ Chapter Seventeen
HD ~ Chapter Eighteen
HD ~ Chapter Nineteen
HD ~ Chapter Twenty
HD ~ Chapter Twenty-One
HD ~ Chapter Twenty-Two
HD ~ Chapter Twenty Three
HD ~ Chapter Twenty-Four
HD ~ Chapter Twenty-Five
HD ~ Chapter Twenty-Six
HD ~ Chapter Twenty-Seven
HD ~ Chapter Twenty-Eight
HD ~ Chapter Twenty-Nine
HD ~ Epilogue

HD ~ Chapter Three

3.1K 160 8
By OlympusPlayer

There's not much to say right now. People will sometimes still comment on the epilogue of "What the She Wolf Wants" and say how awesome they thought it was, but I don't think they realize that the sequel is out. I've decided that I'll probably put a little note at the end of it like a bunch of people usually do. Hopefully that will get the word out. 

Then, there are the fans who comment of "The False Mate" and ask me to update it, but I've put it on hold, so I don't know how that's going to play out... 

Anyway, let's just get on with the story I guess.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Clarity

 My eyes snapped up and my gaze bored through that of my eldest son so much that he flinched and looked away. "What do you mean she's missing?" I asked in a deadly calm voice.

We were at the breakfast table and it was around eight o'clock in the morning. Everyone usually came down to breakfast at that time and we ate together. When Felicity didn't show up, I figured she was going to try to avoid it, but I had already let her skip dinner last night.

I had a plan for today. We would have breakfast and then I'd ask her to go for a walk with me and try to explain things. Maybe I could find a way to get her to open up to me some how. Except when Alex came downstairs without my daughter and announced she was missing, I could see my plan slowly crumbling away.

Alex didn't meet my eyes as he carefully sat down next to Odette. I could see her take his hand, trying to comfort him as I basically interrogated him. "She wasn't in her room. Her scent is faint, too."

My eyes widened and I scraped my chair back so quickly it tumbled over. There was a series of exclamations and protests as I ran towards the stairs, but only Nick came after me. "Clarity, just slow down. We'll get to the bottom of this. Just calm down."

But I couldn't. 

I made it to Felicity's room in record time and threw the door open. I stepped inside so carefully it was like I was walking on thin ice. Alex was right. The scent was old. She hasn't been here in a while. She's gone. 

When Nick made it to her room, he stopped dead in his tracks. "Clarity," he whispered softly. "Do you... do you think..."

"We have to find her," I said as I turned to face my husband. "Before they do."

Felicity

I was aware that I was awake before I opened my eyes. My sense of touch came first as I found that my body was layed upon a cold, hard surface. It was like concrete or some type of stone. Then came my smell. It was musky, dank, and I could smell scents of many other wolves around. Male wolves. Lastly, came my hearing. 

"What'd he do? Hit her with a brick?" a deep voice chuckled. 

My body tensed and the voice sent a ripple of fear down my spine as everything came back to me. I was running away from home. While I'd been out in the woods, someone started chasing me. That muddy brown wolf had been on my heels and I'd tripped. Judging by the pounding headache I had, I must've hit my head when I fell.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and my vision was a bit blurry, but after blinking a few times, I could focus on the things around me. I found that I'd been put in some kind of cell. The ground was concreate and the the walls were made of hard stone. I was laying on my side facing the wall as if I'd been precariously thrown into the cell.

"Shh," a second voice sounded out. "I think I saw her move!" The first voice grunted in response, but didn't say anything more. 

I didn't want to move, but the ground wasn't doing anything good for the pounding headache I had. Seeing as my only options were confirming to the people around me that I was awake or enduring this massive headache until the people left, I decided to go with the first option. After all, I had no idea when or if these guys would leave. 

Carefully, I pushed myself up so I was sitting and face the wall away from the voices. I let out a small, involuntary groan when my head just pounded even more and caused me to sway slightly. At the moment, I was glad I was sitting down. 

The men behind me didn't say anything, but I could feel their eyes on me. I didn't want to turn around. My heart was about to beat out of my chest, but I wasn't panicking much. I seemed to be in some sort of shock where I was still aware of the situation I was in. 

Finally, I gathered the courage to turn and face the men outside my cell. 

There were only two of them as I suspected, but i was shocked to find that they couldn't be much older than me. They looked me over almost as if they were judging me in some way. "Declan said she was fast," the first one said as if I wasn't in the room looking directly at them. "It makes you wonder, huh?"

The other one nodded and gave me a devious smirk that made me cringe slightly. I wanted to scramble back against the wall and try to make myself seem as small as possible, but at the moment, I could hardly move. The second one left for a moment only to come back with my backpack. 

"It looked like she was running away," he chuckled. He opened my bag and started going through it. "Apples, water, protein bars, extra clothes" he started listing off the things I'd packed. He paused and then a wicked grin crossed his face. What he held up made my eyes widen in both embarrassment and in fear. 

He them up so his friend and I could see. "Look what I found, Trey," he chuckled as he tossed my panties to who I assumed to be Trey. They were my sky blue panties with a lace trim and a small bow on the two upper sides. "Now these make you wonder."

"They look so innocent," Trey cooed as he reached into his back pocket and I heard the jingling before I saw them. He jingled the keys before me and only then did I scramble back until I hit the wall. As he started to unlock my cell, the panic finally hit me. "Let's find out if she is as well," he said darkly.

I was being chased, passed out, and was now locked in a cell. No one knew where I was and no one was coming to rescue me. These to men were about to unlock my cell to do unspeakable things to me. I was on my own and alone. 

The lock clicked open and Trey slid the bar back. My heart was beating out of my chest and I started whimpering as I pressed my body as close to the wall as I could. The second guy grabbed his friends arm and stopped him for a moment. "Wait," he said. "What about Cole?" 

Trey snorted. "You really think Cole will have a problem with us having a bit of fun?" he scoffed. "He's the one who said that the prisoners we capture hardly mean anything and that we can do with them what we please as long as we keep them alive."

His friend shrugged and dropped Trey's arm. Trey entered the cell with a sadistic smile and started advancing. My breaths came quicker and I could feel my body shaking in fear. "No," I managed to choke out in a whimper. "No, please," I begged him. 

He only laughed in response as he came closer and knelt down next to me. I could see his friend enter the cell, but lean against one of the adjacent walls and was just watching the scene play out. My eyes trailed back to Trey just as he reached out to touch my face. I immediately cringed away. 

"Oh, don't be like that, Baby," he drawled. "We're going to have some fun," he paused and gave me an evil smirk. "Or at least I will," his voice rumbled in my ear as he leaned closer.

I whimpered again, but this time, I reached out and attempted to push him away. Though my body was shaking and I couldn't concentrate much. All the adrenaline I had from the chase had completely let my body. "No, please don't," I said as my voice cracked and tears started trickling down my face. This couldn't be happening to me. Why couldn't I just do what my mother wanted?

"Oh, just shut up," Trey snarled as he smashed his mouth against mine. I struggled against him, but his hands were gripping my hair and keeping me head in place. I pursed my lips and managed to shake my head a bit, but my attempts to cry out were muffled my his lips. 

When he finally pulled back, I tried to let out the most ear piercing scream right as Trey slapped me across the face. No sound came out of my mouth, but Trey knew what I was trying to do.  "Don't you fucking dare and stop sturggling, damn it!" he snarled at me as he stood up and grabbed me by the hair only to slam me against he wall. I looked back over at the other guy only to see him watching in silence. How could he just stand there as his friend assulted me?

My attention was once again adverted to Trey right as he grabbed the front of my shirt and tore it down the middle. I cried out as my bra became exposed. I reached up to push him away, but he grabbed my wrists and slammed them against the wall above my head. He then locked one hand around them in an iron grip so I could move. 

"Please stop," I sobbed. It was useless though. His free hand started groping my chest as I struggled helpless to get out of his grip. I squeezed my eyes shut and prayed for a miracle. 

What happened in the next few moments was something I couldn't really explain. I could here heavy foot steps stomping quickly down the stairs. "What the fuck is going on down here," a deep, masculine voice growled out.

Trey froze and turned his back to me. My legs gave out and without his grip, I cruppled to the floor. My eyes shot open and I could see the outline of another man standing in the entrance of the cell. As he stepped closer, my eyes widened. 

The man before me was breathtaking. He was tall and you could see the well defined muscles that lay beneath his simple, white T-shirt. He was wearing dark jeans the probably hid his strong, toned legs. His black hair seemed to have a blue hue in the beam of light illuminating from a lightbulb somewhere in what I assumed to be a basement. The thing that amazed me most was his steel, gray eyes that were fixed on my brown ones. 

"Cole," Trey said and immediately straightened out. I could hear the underlying hint of fear in his voice. Cole's eyes flickered to Trey and he growled at him before he started towards him. "She's only...she's just a prisoner," he protested, holding his hands up in surrender. "You said-"

Cole cut him off with a harsh growl and grabbed him by the throat. He slammed him against the wall and snarled. It was then that I noticed the other guy was no longer in the room. "Cole," Trey choked out as he pinned him against the wall with his hand wrapped around his neck. "Please, just-"

"Is this what she sounded like?" Cole growled out. "When she was begging for you to stop attacking her?" 

I watched with blurry vision as Cole held Trey. He looked murderous. I almost wondered if this was really all about me? Maybe Cole never said Trey could do anything with the prisoners. That must've been it. Trey was lying and it pissed this guy off. By Trey's reaction, I assumed that Cole was their leader or some sort of high ranks of this place.

I looked down at my chest and nausea swarmed within my stomach. Trey had intruded on my personal space and violated parts of me. Though, he'd hardly gotten as far as he could've gone, he did go further than any man ever had and that disgusted me to no end. 

I'd never had much of a strong stomach and being touched by a man as vile as Trey, I couldn't help but empty whatever had been in my stomach. He turned and threw up on the floor next to me. 

Cole's attention turned to be and he dropped Trey to the floor. Trey, now free, took his chance and scrambled out of the cell and up the stairs I'd heard Cole come down earlier. Cole looked at me and frowned. He started walking towards me and I backed away from both him and the contents of my stomach. "Please," I whimpered as fresh tears leaked from my eyes.

He held up his hands cautiously and took another step towards me. "It's okay," he murmured to me softly. "I'm not going to hurt you. Everything's fine." He took a few more steps toward me and I shrank against the wall, closing my eyes tightly. 

The next thing I knew, he was picking we up and hugging me to my chest. A small whine emitted from my throat and I found myself curling into my body. "Shh," Cole tried to soothe me. "You're all right. I've got you. You'll be okay," he murmured as he stood and carried me away. 

I didn't know where I was, where Cole was taking me, or who Cole actually was for that matter. But I had a feeling that he was my miracle.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, that's all I have for chapter three. I'm currently watching Teen Wolf, the best show ever and Cora may be dead, but I'm really hoping not because Derek can never catch a break. Hopefully Stiles will come to her rescue, though.

Anyway, I'll start with chapter four as soon as I can, but for now, I'm going to finish the show. Feel free to vote, comment, or fan. I try to shoot all my fans a message to thank them. 

Stiles just saved Cora! Okay, I'm done now =]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 53.5K 30
Sophia Frost is a cold, charming and secretly sweet woman. However she's a Rogue with no desire to be apart of any pack, not again. See, she used to...
4.2M 113K 36
" I have to leave, I know I am your mate, but I have to go towards the land of the humans. So everyone can be safe" I say softly touching Xavier's fa...
51.8K 1K 29
Can two souls from different worlds collide and not explode? Emily Wild lives up to her name. Being the sole survivor of her pack's slaughter left h...
6.3M 171K 51
She's the Omega; he's the Alpha's son. Her life's been full of pain; his has been full of parties, popularity, and potential. She's filled with shame...