Brooklyn Baby (A Mafia Romanc...

By Gattina101

It all began when i found out my skanky ex boyfriend was cheating on me with my colleague. That son of a bit... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Authors note
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Authors note
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter ten

12.9K 463 14
By Gattina101

Chapter ten - Friend or Foe

Adonia's POV

I was glad Salvatore had allowed me to take Liliana out today for an ice-cream that i had promised her at the family dinner and i managed to get lucky when Antonio informed me that my guard dogs wouldn't be with me due to some important unexpected business that came up this morning.I was completely satisfied.The day had been fun beyond with little Liliana,after her rainbow ice-cream she had taken forever to eat i took her to the park for an hour before dropping her off back at after care.Salvo made me promise to take her back after she had her ice-cream.

I pulled Antonio's Aston Martin into the large garage, that looked like it could fit a maximum of ten cars together,and grabbed the Victoria Secret bag from the backseat i headed upstairs to my bedroom packing away the underwear.Okay so i might have taken time to buy myself some undergarments after dropping Liliana off,big deal,underwear was essential and currently i didn't have enough to last me a month.

I was walking past Antonio's office on my way to the kitchen when i heard the scratching noises and fast busied movements coming from the room.At first i thought it was Antonio himself that had come earlier home but the twist in my gut told me otherwise,the rational side of my brain was telling me to call Antonio right now and go into hiding somewhere secluded,although it could of been Gina cleaning but then the shattering glass sound confirmed my suspicions.We had a prowler.So as always i had never listened to the rational side of my brain in dangerous situations,this was one of the many reasons i always got into trouble during my teenage years.

I scrambled to my bedroom and grabbed a hold of the iron bat that was placed under my bed,i discovered it there when i first came,thank goodness although i would prefer a gun if it were my choice.Quietly i returned to Antonio's office with the iron bat behind my back dragging it in the office with me,the office was looked like an earthquake happened,behind the desk was a man dressed in his black suit scuffling through a box containing files,he had a tattoo in his neck..it looked like a hairy spider and his thick brown hair was neatly gelled to the back.He was definitely mafioso.Overall the man was hot but he still gave me bone chilling shivers.He didn't notice me standing by the door so i cleared my throat to capture his attention,his head shot up and his eyes found mine,his expression was of a man caught off-guard and i liked it before it was replaced with something evil.

"Who the hell are you?" he snarled rudely and looked around the room throwing the files to the floor.He seemed familiar with the room like he had been here many times and i knew that he must definitely know the staff as well,i was deciding whether he was friend or foe? from the disaster of the office i could tell he was foe.

"Since you in my house i could ask you the same question" i raised a bitchy brow at him and proceeded further into the room dragging the bat behind me while i inspected the well build male.He was almost as tall as Antonio but he did however have more muscle.He chuckled a menacing one and moved out from behind Antonio's desk.

"I take it you must be the future Mrs" he grinned stalking towards me like i was a prey.I think i might have given an animalistic warning growl not to proceed further with his smooth steps over the carpet.

"What are you looking for in Antonio's office" I knew he wasn't going to feed my curious brain.I took three steps back to the door with the bat tightly in my grip.He didn't say anything for a while except run his long fingers down his red tie,it was distracting and i didn't know what the mans intentions were since he had what seemed to be  a devilish smirk on his face.A shiver ran down my spine.

"That's none of your business.Why don't you get out of here and pretend  you ever saw me" was he serious? i wasn't someone who would just forget something like this if he knew me at all.His jaw ticked and he studied me as i did the same with him while backing out of the room.

"And if i don't?" i was testing his patience,my eyes were challenging him but i kept my voice like  the sweet nectar of honey.I could tell he was controlling some violent hidden anger and i liked poking the bear.

"I will snap your tiny neck.You better leave before i change my mind women" a snarl left my lips.Was it evens possible that he could do as he said? from the look in his eyes i saw the truth.

"Fine" i ran my tongue over my teeth shooting one last bitchy glare before leaving the office holding the unmoved contemplating angry male.

I pressed my body against the wall outside the office controlling my breathing along with my tight grip on the bat that i held up in the air inspecting the flawless silver.His sigh traveled through the room and so did the sound of the safety of his gun been clicked off.I licked my bottom lip and readied myself while i waited his footsteps to loudly move across the floor towards the door.The moment he blindly passed me i smashed the bat against the back of his skull that hadn't worked out as i expected,he simply stumbled to the ground and stood back up trying to reach his pistol but i quickly attacked him,my teeth gritting together and adrenaline surging through my body wonderfully,i was angry and had the blast of energy in an instant.A few more bashes to his body and head finally knocked him out which  left me satisfied beyond.

"I knew you weren't going to let me go" i mumbled grabbing his face between my hands trailing my finger over his beautiful face before letting go and grabbing his pistol, tucking it between my breasts after clicking the safety back on.I knew Gina was going to back soon and i'm sure the old women had seen many things in this house but i had respect for her so i had to hide the mans body.

An idea came to mind that had me racing to the laundry room searching the cabinets like a mad women until i got a hold of the thick white rope that was packed away behind multiple cleaners and detergents,i rushed back upstairs and tied his hands and feet together before dragging him across the wooden floors until we reached the staircase that i pushed his body down and then dragged him towards the basement.Antonio warned me never to enter the basement,he never told me why but i knew exactly why since my papa had always dragged me to the basement as a little girl when i had done something wrong or simply out of place.

I wish the man wasn't  as heavy as he was,i was clearly in need of help but we got to the basement eventually,i was surprised it wasn't locked as it usually was.A smile found its way onto my face and i pushed the man once again down the basement steps closing the door behind me after i walked myself down the into the undiscovered basement i had yet to explore.I had to admit i was expecting something a little more sane than what i found.It was a fucking prison,scratch that it was a torturing fully equipped room that had my eyes bulging,mouth agape and heart rippling in unnatural beats,it was like solitary reminding me of our childhood basement.No windows,no wallpaper ,it was plain concrete as for the floors that were untiled,the lights were real shitty and dim their was a single metal seat bolted to the concrete red discolored  ground in the middle of the basement,against the walls were chains,guns,bats,acid products ..dammit this room was fully equipped,windowless and cold as fuck.It was hell.

i grabbed a hold of the man and struggled to place him upright in the metal seat that i did however succeed and then tied the rope around his hands to the armrest and feet to the legs of the chair.My labored breathing was was the only sound echoing through the room.I called Antonio while slumping against the wall lazily sliding to the ground.

"Pick up pick up"i begged biting on my bottom lip while my eyes were solely on the man in the seat still knock out cold and bloody.

"This is Antonio De Luca" he finally answered.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Antonio's POV

Salvo and i were standing side by side, a few of the boys cleaning up the bloody mess in front of the warehouse doors.I was feeling depressed and pissed off since our meeting hadn't gone according to plan this morning and now i came back to the warehouse to find this shit in front of my doors.

"Jesus.How did he find out?" Salvo crossed his arms over his chest and continued staring disgustingly at our dead spy whom was suppose to meet us tonight to give more info on Dino.He was drenched in blood at least he went down with his attire still neat as usual,the boys were wrapping his body up in clear wrap.

"No fucking clue but the bastard made sure to have us know that he knew we were watching and now we have to find the fucker before i have more unwanted deaths hanging over my shoulders" I adjusted my fedora and pulled out a cigarette from my overcoat lighting it up.

"Poor bastard" Emilio shook his head and left through the warehouse doors that were wide open.

"Did the Mrs tell you she was taking my Liliana for ice-cream today?" Salvo changed the subject turning away from the bloody scene and lit up a cigarette of his own.

"Si.She asked me Saturday evening" i confirmed looking back to my men cleaning up the remaining blood with buckets of water and detergents,two of them were carrying the spy's wrapped up body to the trunk of the SUV.

"Imagine my surprise when she did" he chuckled taking a long drag of his cigarette.I gave Salvo and impish grin.

"She's different Toni and i like her despite the fact that i am forced to since shes your soon to be bride" he continued and placed a hand on my shoulder giving it a squeeze like nonno always does,a smirk on his face and cigarette in the mouth.

"Shes crazy too" i add,Salvo chuckles shaking his head.

"Aren't they all fratello" He teases,i knew he was referring to my long list of psychotic ex's.Hell whatever happened to them i sure wasn't keeping no tags anymore.

My phone rang loudly in my suit pocket,i threw the cigarette to the ground killing it with the smash of my dress shoe and gave Salvo a grin before answering.

"This is Antonio De Luca" i answered in a dead panned voice pressing my unoccupied hand into my trouser pocket fiddling with the switchblade inside it.

"Antonio.I need you to come home right now,straight to the basement " Adonia's hurried breathless voice invaded my ears.My ears perked in alarm and i shot Salvo a glare while he remained calm watching me,a cigarette still between his lips.

"What wrong?" my voice was calm and patient compared to her labored ragged breathing on the other end.My words seemed to put Salvo on alert.

"Just please hurry home,i'll explain when you get here" I started walking towards my car indicating with my thumb for Salvo to follow,he was alarmed and gathered Jerrie and Emilio to follow us back to the mansion.

"I'll be right there" i ended the call and got into the drivers seat,Salvo climbed in next to me with a raised brow, worried and full of question .I explained what the call was about while speeding home,after eighteen minutes i was rushing to the basement with the boys hot on my tail.I slammed open the basement door and rushed down the steps,stopping dead in my tracks as i took in the situation.

I was angry that Adonia had gone against my warning and came into the basement but when i saw Dino tied up to the metal seat bloody bruised and barely human with Adonia holding a pistol firmly in her hand wearing a bloody white dress,that anger disappeared.I had come from one bloody scene only to be met with a new one ,the contrast of scarlet blood covering her white dress was a bit disturbing.

"Explain now" I gave her a pointed angry look,she walked towards me at a quick pace mirroring my expression.

"I don not know who this man is but when i came home i found him.." she pointed to Dino.

"Searching through files in your office that by the way looks like a complete disaster right now,and then the shithead has the nick to tell me to leave and forget i ever saw him,giving me a chance to escape where he came after me sneakily with a fucking loaded pistol.."she held up the pistol shaking it,a maddening look came across her face and she continued.

"Lucky i had gotten him first with the iron bat that was thankfully under my bed and dragged him here before Gina came home.I didn't want her getting a heart attack" Adonia exhaled loudly running her fingers through her thick midnight black hair that was out of place but still looked perfect as usual.A vein was popped out on her forehead and she looked like she might punch a hole in the wall any minute.

"Are you okay?" i grabbed her shoulders,She blew out a wind and smiled lazily her dimples pressing deeply into her scarlet cheeks.The women looked like a roman goddess and i wanted to take her but i had to wait until the wedding for my night to come.

"Yes i'm fine.It's just i'm glad Gina and the staff weren't here when he came"her shoulders slumped in relief.i turned my head to the side giving Jerrie and Emilio a purposeful look.

"Find out if he took anything from my office or the house"I instructed them,they disappeared out the basement and Salvo walked into the room with a conniving grin masking his face.I knew what he was thinking when we made eye contact.

"You know we in luck my brother,it looks like we didn't need to send a search party out after all" Salvo walked around Dino inspecting the damage.I smirked and grabbed Adonia pressing her to my chest.

"You did a good job" 

"That's it?No..i'm impressed with your mighty strength that could only be compared with Hercules?" she teased dramatically.I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Go take a shower and then bring the dress down so we can burn it with his body" Her eyes were wide but she didn't say anything instead bit her bottom lip.

"Fine.here take this before i put a bullet in his balls" she handed me the pistol and left the basement shutting the door loudly.

"Well she sure did damage to our little rat"Salvo whistled slapping his hand against Dino's head loudly.Dino grunted shutting his eyes tight and opening them.

"It looks like Christmas came early" i cocked my head to the side studying Dino's horrified expression with a Menacing smirk.I tucked his gun into my slacks and grabbed the iron poker standing against the wall next to the staircase.

"What do you suggest we get started with Salvo.Questions first or after" Salvo grinned pretending to think with his finger on his lips.

"I think we should ask later" Salvo decided standing behind Dino with his arms resting on Dino's shoulders.

"Salvo how about you bring me the drinks first" Salvo raised a brow realizing what i meant he walked to the shelf and picked out one of the acid bottles.I stood in front of Dino and ripped the tape off his mouth,i wanted to hear every scream while i pressed the poker in his limbs and throw acid over his exposed skin.His pain was like food to a starving belly and i was famished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3K 26
"Hey babe, I brought you-" I gasped at the sight. He was naked with this girl bent over his desk. I dropped the groceries and heard some break, but...
932 34 12
WARNING: Rated Mature for Sexual content, Language, Violence and Drug use. **Long Chapters** Two weeks. Two years. Who cares?" A lesson in love, c...
1K 19 23
Your father was an alcoholic who spent every penny earned on his drink. But he owed the mafia large sums of money, of which he could never offer...
1.6K 16 14
He runs his hand down my stomach placing it over my soaking panties. I wait for him to move but he doesn't. "Tell me what you want Madelyn" he says...