Kaneki x Reader One Shots

Da TheGirlInYourCloset

This book is officially finished, there will no longer be any more updates. I'm sorry. I mean yeah this was a... Altro

Intro
[Clean] DrunkKaneki x Reader
[Clean] KanekixReader: Books
[Clean] KanekixReader: Amusement Park
[Clean] KanekixReader: Halloween
[Clean] KanekixReader: Ghouls
[Clean] KanekixReader: The Note
[Clean] KanekixReader: Mistletoe
[Clean] KanekixReader: Christmas Present
[Clean] KanekixReader: New Years
[Clean] KanekixReader: Regrets
[Clean] KanekixReader: Festival
[Clean] KanekixReader: Jumprope
[Clean] KanekixReader: Valentines Day
[Clean] KanekixReader: Birthday
[Clean] KanekixReader: Regrets 2
[Clean] KanekixReader: Proposal
[Clean] KanekixReader: Just a dream
[Clean] KanekixAlzheimerReader: Memories
[Clean] Kid!KanekixReader: Babysitting
[Clean] KanekixReader: Easter
[Clean] KanekixReader: Babysitter Part 2
The End
[Clean] KanekixReader: Pocky Game
[Clean] KanekixReader: Heartbreaker
[Clean] KanekixReader: 420 Blaze It
[Clean] KanekixReader: Yarichin Bitch Club
Non chapter
[Dirty?] KanekixReader: Dirty Actions
[Clean] KanekixMaleReader: Weird Feelings
[Clean] KanekixBlind!Reader: Ocean
[Dirty] KanekixReader: Bath
[Clean] KanekixInvestigator!Reader: Special Case
[Clean] KanekixReader: A happy ending.

[Clean] FemKanekixMaleReader: Delicious

5.2K 97 27
Da TheGirlInYourCloset

I feel like the title is misleading... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Another update? Another update.

He's a ghoul this time or in this case... SHE'S a ghoul~

----

"(Your Name!) would you like to join us to lunch again?~" one of your female classmates asks. The other two girls stood around you with their packed lunches that are most likely homemade.

You look up from your desk, "Sure, I would love to." They smiled with joy and followed you outside to eat.

It would sound funny but your gentleman like personality attracted many girls. It's not like you hate attention from the girls but you would wish for some peace and quiet. If you wondered how a celebrity would feel like when they went to school, it would feel like this.

While walking through the halls your eyes caught a glimpse of a black haired girl holding books, she has an eyepatch covering her left eye. You brushed it off and continued your walk with the girls outside. That girl would always hang out with her best friend in the library, sometimes they looked like a couple. At the end of the day it was just a best friend type of relationship they have.

Just when one of the girls was about to open the door you went ahead and opened it for all of them. They blushed and awwed at your kind gesture. One by one as they passed they would say thank you, it did make you feel happy helping people. That quick feeling of satisfaction when you know that you helped someone was one of the main reasons you had a gentleman like personality.

You all sat down under a shady tree and opened your lunches. "(Your Name)." you looked at the girl in front of you. "Would you like a bite of my food?~" she took a piece of her food and motioned for you to take a bite.

You smiled and opened your mouth, she slowly put the food in your mouth. "Mmm... It's good." your comment made her day get even better.

"Ah- wait try some of mine!" the other girls said in union. You didn't want to be rude and reject their offers so you let them feed you.

Lunch ended and you decided to go your separate ways. You just remembered to turn in an overdue book so you headed to the library. Before you did though, you went to the vending machine and bought iced coffee. Yes you had a sweet tooth but you always enjoyed ice coffee after lunch. You sipped on your drink and walked in, the librarian greeted you and let you do your thing.

Once you handed in your overdue book you went to the shelves to check out a new one. As you turned the corner someone bumped into your chest and fall, "Ah! I-I'm sorry!" you looked down and the girl frantically grabbed her papers that she dropped. You bent down and set aside your drink to help her, the girl that you were helping was the same eye patched girl you saw in the halls earlier. "Here..." you hand her the papers you picked up.

"T-thank you..." she shyly bowed and looked up to you. She's very short. Her head barely reaches your shoulders.

"I-" you tightly held your drink. Now that you get a closer look at her you could see her soft features and shy expression.

"U-um Your drink!" she points to your hand and you see the coffee covering your hand. She grabs your hand with her handkerchief and wipes as much as she can away before it would hit the carpeted floor. She worked fast as she throws away the crushed milk box and walks back to you. "There..." she shyly smiles.

Your hand felt sticky from the drink, "eh..." you moved your fingers and felt the sticky liquid, "sticky..."

"C'mon," she motions for you to follow her, "let's wash that off." you two went to the nearest drinking fountain, she grabbed your hand and held it over the water. Your cheeks heated up, her hands are extremely soft and warm against yours.

She finished and let you go, "You have very delicate hands." her face slowly grew red, that random compliment surprised both of you, "T-Thank you for helping me clean up."

"I guess we're even now..." she put a strand of her hair behind her ear and smiled.

Your heart beat went crazy, "Would you like to eat with me at lunch tomorrow?" you blurted out.

She looked like she was thinking about it and nodded, "Alright... We could meet outside... Or in front of the... l-library..." her voice was very low as she spoke, she was indeed nervous.

"In front of the library will be good." you smiled, inside your mind you were cheering like crazy.

~Time Skip~

The bell rang once again for lunch, when you started to stand up the same girls from yesterday came and leaned onto your desk, "(Your Name)~" one of them got close to your face, you inched away slowly, "Want to join us for lunch?~"

"I'm very sorry girls, but I must decline this time. I promised someone else that I would hang out with them at lunch." they all pouted and groaned but understood.

When you got to the entrance of the library you see her tightly holding her books to her chest. She sees you walking towards her and she shyly waves. "H-hey..." she says in a low voice.

"You didn't bring your lunch?" you look at her as she only has her books.

"I..." she hesitates, "forgot my lunch..."

"We could share if you'd like." you offered, she hesitates once again and nods slowly. "C'mon, we could go on the rooftop if you'd like, we can't eat in the library and no one is ever on the roof."

"O-okay then..." she walks with you up the stairs. When you open the door for her to go outside she looks at the bright blue sky. "Such a nice view..."

"It is." you chuckle and sit down against the fence that surrounds the edges of the roof. She sits next to you and puts down her books. "Ah," you open your lunchbox, revealing delicious looking home cooked meals. You pick up a piece with your utensils and offer her some, "here, have some."

She stares at it nervously and opens her mouth slowly. As she takes a bite of the food she swallows and tightly closes her eyelids. "It's good..." she smiles.

"I'm glad." You smile, now you knew how the other girls felt when you compliment them on their food. The time spent was mostly quiet and peaceful, this is the first time in weeks where you finally had some peace and quiet. This time it was even better, you don't know why exactly but with her by your side made you wish to stay like this all day. Soon the bell rang and you two started to walk to class. You saw the vending machine and bought your usual iced coffee.

"You're not going to squeeze it again, right?" she giggles. Her giggle was so cute that you nearly did the exact same thing from yesterday.

"N-no..." you blushed and sipped your drink, she stared at your drink, "would you like some?" you put the straw close to her lips.

"U-uh yes, thank you..." she took a couple of small sips and enjoyed the cold sensation of the coffee.

Your body tensed up as you just realised on what you just did. I-INDIRECT KISS!! Your face immediately turned red. She stopped sipping and smiled with satisfaction. You stared at the straw, it doesn't look like she realized on what she just agreed to. You slowly sipped on the drink, you felt shame for the thoughts you had.

"Um... Would you like to... Hang out again tomorrow?..." she stared down at the floor and twiddled her thumbs.

"Yeah, that would be nice." you said your goodbyes and went to class.

Ever since that day passed she would stay with you at lunch. When you bought your iced coffee she would often take a sip of it, that's how it's been with you two. She did introduce you to her best friend, he liked the fact that you would be kind to her and approved your company with her. He was a funny guy, you could tell that he really cared for her.

One day as you walked towards the library entrance to meet her, you see her being surrounded by the three girls that use to ask you to lunch. They had her pinned against the wall and she was at the brink of tears. You quickly ran to her side, "What's going on here?" you stood in front of her to protect her.

"You use to hang out with us!" the one in front of you glared, "ever since she appeared you've left us!"

"Yeah!" The girl on your right yelled in agreement.

You got upset at their attitude, when you glanced behind your back to check if she was okay, she started to cry. "Look, I'm very sorry that I stopped hanging out with you girls... But..."

"But?" the girl in front of you asked, showing that she's very upset.

You glance behind your back again and she looks up while wiping some tears away, you took a hold of her hand and securely kept her by your side, "I don't want to leave her alone," you say with a stern voice, "because she's very important to me." you glance and her face turns red.

The three girls give a sour expression towards you two, "Her? Important?"

You frowned, "Yes her." your squeezed her hand, making her smile. 'Tch' is all they do and walk away.

You take her to the roof, her silent crying made you upset. Without warning you hugged her, she immediately wrapped her arms around you and cried into your chest. You pet her hair and rubbed her back for comfort. After a while she finally calmed down but she would still hiccup once in a while. You stared at her tear stained face and noticed her eyepatch that she would always have on.

Your hand went to take it off but she covered it with her own hand, "P-Please don't!"

"It will get covered in tears..." You mumble and move her hand to removed the eyepatch. When the eyepatch was removed she looked away and covered her eye with her hand. "Hey, it's okay... You don't have to hide your eye..."

"But... You can't look at it! No one can!" she suddenly yelled and tears slid down her cheeks. "If anyone finds out..." her voice trailed off.

"I won't tell." You held her hand again.

"It's not that simple." she furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm dangerous..."

"You're not dangerous..." You wipe away some of her tears, "You're very caring towards everyone."

She stayed quiet, thinking about what she should do. Her hand slowly slid off her left eye but she still had it closed, "You will see me as a monster...." she mumbles.

"I will never think of you that way..." you said with confidence, "I promise."

"You can't tell anyone... Not even Hide..." she said with a deadly serious tone, you nodded, "Al-Alright... Here goes..." as she slowly opened her eye tears fell once again. Her left eye was a ghoul eye. You unintentionally stared and didn't speak, her eyes staring back at you. "I-I knew!" she squeaked out and closed her left eye, "You think I'm a monster! Like everyone else!"

You quickly wrap your arms around her small body and held her close, "No I don't..." You stopped and showed her your smile, "you will never be a monster in my eyes... because... I like you."

"Y-you... Like m-me?" her tears stopped, "I...." She buries her blushing face in your chest and held you tight. You two became an official couple, you stayed close to protect her from people who wouldn't accept her and hold a grudge filled with jealousy against her. It was just girls who did.

-BONUS-

"Pleaaaaase?" you whined.

She pouted, "I don't think it's a good idea." she laid on her bed, holding her teddy that you once won for her at a crane game.

"But I want to see your kagune~" you whined some more and fell on her bedroom floor.

She thought about it for a minute, "You have to be careful, alright?"

Your body immediately jolted up and you excitedly waited for her to show you. "I will be 100% careful!" you saluted her.

She giggled and did her adorable smile, "alright... Here goes." Her lower back glowed blood red and 4 tentacle like kagunes appeared. You did that exact unintentional stare and silence. She sat up, feeling insecure and tried to hide them, "They're scary- I'm sorry-"

"THEY'RE SO COOL!" You yelled and sat behind her to feel the cool looking tentacles. "Woah..." You petted each one of them, not getting enough of how cool they look.

Her face turned red, "R-Really?"

You chuckled and kissed her, "Yes, they are."

She hugged you and smiled, "Thank you..."

----

I wrote this story while listening to Senpai suck my ass 10 hour version ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Did you guys notice that I never wrote Kaneki's name?~ I didn't know if his name should change now that he's a girl so I didn't mention it ('ヮ'〃)*:・゚✿

You guys have no idea how cool it was to go to my first anime convention last Saturday! Omfg I bought my first 4 yaoi mangas ever and a 18+ Doujinshi that my dad found for me uuuugh yaaaas~ and it's a tiger and bunny ship 

THE WORST PART WAS THAT I INVITED MY CRUSH TO GO THERE AND WHEN I FINISHED BUYING MY YAOI I TURNED AROUND AND HE SAW ME THERE OMFG WHY AT THAT TIME. It was funny in a way because he said "I kinda had a feeling that you would be right here." and I died inside 

Years later edit: Haha I remember this moment :) I miss my precious fluffy crush tbh

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

58K 2.1K 15
Completed: June 16, 2015 Updated: April 11, 2017 RANKING: #182 in TOKYOGHOUL *thank you all so much :)* Book Two: Simple and Forgetful. Ayato Kirishi...
129K 3.4K 24
A young girl named (y/n) lived in a world belonging to two. Ghouls and humans. Though she was taught to fear and hate ghouls, she just couldn't. Some...
16.3K 206 27
This is my first fanfic so please don't judge (discontinued) haha 😆 stop reading this omfg
56.9K 1.8K 16
You lost your lover. He left you just like that,and then you saw him dead. You were alone untill about 2 years later you met this guy named Haise Sas...