Moonstone| Blades Saga book 1...

By Celestialshay

I grew up being told that demons and angels weren't real. That magic were just fairy tales. I'm just a ordina... More

Coming soon♤
Chapter 1♤
Chapter 2♤
Chapter 3♤
Chapter 4♤
Chapter 5♤
Chapter 6♤
Chapter 7♤
Chapter 8♤
Chapter 9♤
Chapter 10♤
Chapter 11♤
Chapter 12♤
Chapter 13♤
Chapter 14♤
Chapter 15♤
Chapter 16♤
Chapter 18♤
Chapter 19♤
Chapter 20♤
Chapter 21♤
Chapter 22♤
Chapter 23♤
Chapter 24♤
Epilogue ♤

Chapter 17♤

28 6 0
By Celestialshay

Chapter 17

"Alika." I repeated. He is a beautiful man. Angels and fallen were know for being beautiful beings. Nathaniel and Lord Vasquez stood behind out all of us. Gwen eyed him. A look of disgust filled her eyed. Fallen and pixies clashed a few times.

"So your came looking for little Arnett. You know she came willing. Turn back around Paris." His eyed filled with hatred to me.

"I'm not custos(guardian in latin)." His eyes widen at my response.

"So you know. Clever girl. How long have you known?" He asked.

"Since you attacked me the third time. My memories maybe of been blocked by someone on Etheridge, but I have my own psychic gifts." I summoned my scythe and slammed it into the ground. An electric current shot up through the ground and towards Alika. He dodged it fast.

"Someone improved, but it won't help against me."

"Paris can I handle him? I've got some bad blood that needs to settle." Gwen asked.

"Go for it. Let's see how well you do." Graham answered. Gwen has hated Alika ever sense he activated her genes when he attacked. Gwen translucent wings sprouted from her back.

"Hello Gwen. Good to see you again." Alika had a smirked plastered on his face.

Now if I use the crystal master gave me, Gwen should get trapped in it.

Alika thoughts crossed my mind. He was going to trap Gwen. He threw a shiny object at Gwen. I had to react. I pushed my mental shield past me and to Gwen. She was pushed down by it and hit the ground with a thud.

"What the fuck P." Gwen yelled.

"I'll explain later. Ariel don't let her leave that spot. Jewels and Tonya-"

"Just attack the bloody fallen." Nathaniel yelled.

"Shut up. Jewels Tonya you can handle him." I shouted. Graham grabbed my arm as I my weapon disappear.

"What did you hear?" He asked, but came out more as a order.

"He was going to trapped Gwen in a crystal. I had to do something." I said and pulled my arm from his grasp. Gwen and Tonya weapon wasn't really doing much, even though they should.

Gwen got free from Ariel and flew back in the air. She summoned her bow and released arrows. I tried another shield to bring her down, but she blocked my mental abilities to her. A pain hit my head as she did and I fell to my knees.

"Don't Gwen she's protecting you." Graham yelled.

"I don't need protection." She hissed as another arrow was release. This arrow hit Alika on his wings. He grunted, but still threw.

He reached in his pocket and grabbed another crystal. He released and it had a direct path to Gwen.

"No." I screamed through the pain. I summoned my weapon and vaulted myself in the air. I touched the crystal first. I was sucked in by a black light.

-Gwen Pov-

"Paris!" We shouted. Alika laughed and flew away with the crystal. I descended to the ground. The Septem looked angry, no pissed. Pissed at me or pissed at losing Paris. I don't know.

"Gwen she was protecting you from that. That's why she brought you down the first time." Graham shouted. Nathaniel and Lord Vasquez took a step back.

"Okay I didn't know, but I'm Arcanum. I can't hide because of one little danger." I say.

"Sweetie I don't think you understand your position. You don't have control how you fight I'm battle. Paris and Graham determine if you fight or hide. If Paris wanted you on the ground and supporting she will. If Graham wants you to fight you will fight. You also have to realize your a pixie. Your lucky enough to have free will." Ariel explained. Her voice was overpowering.

"Dammit. This is-" Jewels placed a hand over Ryder mouth.

"How are you going to get her back?" Lord Vasquez asked.

"Fight of course. These are fallen angels were dealing with. Come on. Gwen and I suggest you try not to get in the way again." Graham says with icy glare. I bit my tongue holding back my words.

The Septem was pissed at me. I might be a pixie, but I was also a Xenovian. I sighed and walked at the end of the line with them. I didn't fit in at St. Lux. My life as the cheerleader was perfect. All I had to worry about was not being seen in last year's fashion. Eugene came to my side.

"Don't worry about it. You made a mistake." He reassured.

"Thanks, but St. Lux really isn't for me." I sighed.

"Come on. Your a pixie. Your meant to be in Xenovia. Just because this one mistake happened doesn't mean you don't belong." Eugene said with the utter most confidence.

"I don't know. I should of known Paris was only trying to protect me. That's all she ever has to do. Now I've gotten her captured." I stifle a sniffle.

"Well now it's your job to get her back." With that Eugene walked forward.

-Paris Pov-

It was dark and cold. I was cold. People past through the corner of my eye. I got up and ran to them.

"Help me." I shouted. The two people stopped and I recognize the younger one. She was me. I was in my gymnastics uniform. My cute little blue sparkly uniform and loose blue sweet pants.

"Daddy daddy." Younger me shouted. My father! He face was cloud as he looked down at me.

"Hello sweetheart." His voice smooth as velvet as he talked to me.

"Whebe yuu going?" My younger me asked.

"I'm going away for a very long time honey. I'll be back once you turn eighteen. Till then don't miss me." Father said younger me ran to him and clung to his leg.

"Don't weave." Tears streaming down my face. All he did was pull me off and kept walking. Out the door he went with my younger self running to catch up with him. I backed up a bit. I don't remember this.

I turned around to see me again, but a bit older. I was in horse back riding gard.

"Why don't you just quit riding? You suck." A girl my age shouted at me. I ran off and climbed up a tree crying. The girls were always mean back in my younger years. After I got into martial arts they were nice to me.

All sorts of names and insults were thrown all around me. I ran into a hit a dirty oak room floor and busted windows all around.

"Your a thorn in my side. Once your gone I'll be free." It was Alika voice, but it sounded younger. I fell to the floor and cried. How come all this is happening to me. I crawled to the corner and curled up into a ball.

"Someone help." I cried out. My voice was my three year old self. I had become my younger self once again.

"I'll help you." The voice was Gwen. She held a hand out. I hesitantly reached out. She pulled me up and I was myself again. All I could do was shed my last tear and hug her.

"Thank you." I whispered. The scene changed and I was surrounded by the Septem with Gwen and I hugging.

"Paris."

Hey Everyone I'm ending this chapter her. The Septem got pretty mad at Gwen. Don't blame them. You guys are probably going to wonder what happened before they got Paris out. Well next chapter is all of it leading up to getting Paris back. When they get Paris back doesn't mean they have got Arnett too. They won't get Arnett back till later. Just wait. There is a lot more to this book. But sadly there id probably only 14 chapters left. I know. I really like writing this story, but there is more books to come.

Vote, comment, share

Love, kisses, bye

-Shay❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 6 10
My chest filled with a searing pain, matching the intensity of the tremors of the earth. I had to go home to make sure my Ma and Pa were okay. .... ...
30.9K 1K 33
Angel feels like dead weight on everyone's shoulders, useless waste of time for everyone else, yet for some reason they still cared about him. Angel...
207K 1.1K 5
When my sister died, I lost everything. Now I'm looking for answers, but maybe some things are better left buried... ...
10.8M 610K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...