Runaway ϟ The Flash [1]

بواسطة sheismental

❝God this is so cliché, Barry I'm not a damsel in distress.❞ [the flash: season one] copyright 2016 |bloodthr... المزيد

CHARACTERS.
The Start & The Dead.
Hungry.
Taking Care.
Late For Work.
Not Fast Enough.
I Can't Do This.
Fights.
Forgivness.
Sweetheart.
The Man In The Yellow Suit.
The Burning Man.
Merry Little Christmas.
First World Problems.
Jealousy?
Revenge Of The Rogues I
Snart Is Smart.
I Got My Girl Back.
Future People.
Morning Love.
Time.
Figure It Out.
Cannot Outrun.
PROLOGUE.
NEW BOOK

New Boy.

4.7K 90 45
بواسطة sheismental

HAILEY ANDERSON.

"He acted like he knew me,like we'd done this before." Barry says with his gaze on Hailey, his voice louder than normal. his arms folded over his chest and his eyebrows furrowed. Barry went to S.T.A.R Labs and Hailey, Cisco, Caitlin, Dr.Wells and Joe were there, he told them about his encounter with the man, the man in the yellow suit, the man that has tormented Hailey's and Barry's thoughts. That man was responsible for Hailey's nightmares, he hunted her, he hunted Barry too. Hailey felt uneasy with that man being out there, running wild and free, she wanted him dead.

"He was antagonizing you, Bar" Joe clears with his gaze on Barry.

"God, so if he has the guts to show his face to you, why hasn't him show his face to me?" Hailey paces over the room, her converse lightly clicking against the floor.

"Maybe he doesn't know where to find you." Caitlin suggests but Hailey cocks her head.

"How could he find Barry but not find me? We go almost everywhere together, it doesn't make sense." Hailey looks at everyone but stops on Barry. "We have to lure him in and i will kick his ass." Barry looks up to her, his eyes have the expression of a lost puppy and he shooks his head slowly. "What does that mean?" She furrows her eyebrows and walks towards him with her arms folded over her chest.

"It means you are not going to kick his ass because first, im not going to let you and second, you are not going to be here." Barry snaps a little harsh and Hailey scoffs.

"What do you mean with 'you are not going to be here?' " she looks at Cisco and sees him sigh.

"The trap we are building, it uses some sort of energy that your powers poses if you are here when it's turned on your body will try to suck that energy and its too much energy for your body to take so you could go ka-boom." Cisco sighs but he has a small smile plastered on is face.

"When were you guys going to tell me that?" Hailey looks at Cisco and he chews on his inner cheek.

"Right now?" Cisco closes his eyes slowly and Hailey frowns.

"Well that's a bust, i really wanted to kick his ass." Hailey looks at the ground, she wanted to kill him, she has never felt this much hate for someone and he didn't deserve to live. At least not after what he did to her parents and Barry's mother. Barry walks over her and pecks her lips, everyone in the room is silent but a sudden squeal is heard and Hailey quickly searches for the sound; it was Cisco.

"I knew Bailey was real!" Cisco squeals while looking at Caitlin. "You owe me 20 bucks, little lady you should pay me." Cisco sings and Caitlin rolls her eyes taking 20 dollars out of the pocket of her jeans handing them to Cisco.

"Are they serious with that stuff?" Barry says playfully in Hailey's ear and she giggles; which was a weird sound for her to make but Barry always managed to make her do it.

"I think so" Hailey smiles and kisses his cheek. Barry smiles one last time before wrapping his arm around her waist and looking at everyone.

"Back to business, what are we going to do? How are we going to catch somebody that even I can't keep up with?" Barry says and Hailey playfully rolls her eyes.

"They are almost done with the trap, Barry. And I imagine once it's done then you will be all set to bring that sun of a bitch to justice." Hailey says, her eyes looking at nothingness and Barry circling his thumb on Hailey's waist.

"I will." Barry looks at her but she doesn't even mind to notice him, she is too busy imagining all of the ways that this could end. There's the good way; were they trap the bastard and Hailey takes her time to destroy him piece by piece just like he did to her. There's the bad way; were they don't trap the bastard and Hailey becomes quickly irritated to everyone which will not be good since once she is irritated no one can hear the end of it. And there's the really really bad way; were they trap the bastard but somehow he manages to get out and a lot of people end up hurt and Hailey and Barry blame theirselves for not being able to save them. None of them was good except for the good one, and even that one could be bad if we think about it.

"Hailey are you okay?" Barry says for the second time, but this time Hailey hears him and shots him a look.

"Stop asking me that, Barry. You know the answer." She snaps roughly and sighs. Barry sees he has crossed the line a little, he should have known that Hailey was upset about not being able to be here for the plan, but she was mostly angry. And he know how that felt, he knew the anger from every time he thought he had a lead about her mother's case and it turned out to be a dead end, he felt it constantly. He would feel like that if he doesn't catches this man, and now he wasn't only doing it to bring justice to her mother and so his father could get out a jail. He was doing it for Hailey too, because it would make Hailey happy and thats all he wanted; he wanted to see a smile on that beautiful face of hers.

"I'm sorry for asking." He says with a soft voice and Hailey shakes her head.

"It's okay I shouldn't have snapped." Hailey walks away from the Cortex and Barry looks at the ground.

"Let's catch this guy." Barry looks at everyone and they nod, he sees Dr.Wells and smiles lightly, he appreciated him.

ϟ

Hailey walks into CC Jitters and asks for a latte, lately her life have been too crazy and way to many people were in it, she just wanted some alone time. As she walks to one of the tables she can feel a glare following her, Hailey looks around her and sees nothing out of the normal until she stops her gaze on a guy. He was tall, even though he was sitting down, Hailey could tell by the way his legs were touching the underneath of the table, he had big and pink plump lips as well, then he smiled at her, making his lazy eye more noticeable and little wrinkles forming aside of his eyes; Hailey could admit he was attractive. Hailey smiles at him and the guy gets up from his table, Hailey feels a little annoyed since she knows he is going to walk to her table and try to make a conversation. But all she wanted was peace and calm.

"Hey pretty girl." The guy say as he looks at Hailey, she smiles and shakes her head lightly.

"Don't calm me that." Hailey states and the guy chuckles.

"Right." He says softly. "Would it bother you if i sit?" Yes.

"No, of course not." Hailey says politely and the guy sits, with a huge grin on his face. He is too happy and it makes her feel even more annoyed.

"My name is Nick, Nick Parish." Nick sticks his hand out and Hailey takes it politely.

"My name is Hailey, Hailey Anderson." Hailey smiles and Nick nods softly, tilting his head.

"It's a cute name." He says and lightly blushes wish makes her chuckle.

"Thank you, you are cute." Hailey says with confidence, Nick just shrugs while smiling.

"I try." Nick and Hailey laugh and Hailey doesn't feel bothered or annoyed anymore, this was actually nice, not talking about metahumans or her powers or the fact that there's a bastard that killed her mother out there. "So what is a pretty girl on a Wednesday afternoon doing here alone?" He says curiously while putting his elbows on the table.

"Nothing much, just drinking a latte." She says furrowing her eyebrows and Nick chuckles.

"Ah interesting." He smiles and every time he does it, it automatically makes Hailey do it. "You have a pretty smile."

"You are all about the compliments, aren't you?" Hailey says while taking a sip of her latte, Nick chuckles lightly while bitting his lip.

"Im just being honest, I thought girls like that."

"Thats a good strategy, and girls do actually like that." Hailey reassures him and Nick looks at her, he is constantly doing it.

"Do you like that?" He says emphasizing on 'you' as he gets closer.

"I love it." She shakes her head playfully as she laughs. Nick's eyes are still staring at her intensely.

"We should hang out more." Nick says out of nowhere.

"Oh I don't think you would like to hang out with me, im the most boring person on the planet." Hailey jokes and Nick smiles yet again at her.

"I don't think so, you actually look very interesting and ever since you walked in the room you caught my attention."

"Oh did i?" Hailey says flirty but she quickly regrets it.

"Yes you did." Nick shots her a flirty smile. "I would like to know you better."

And before Hailey knew it, she was writting her number on Nick's phone.

"Talk to you later, doll." Nick says one last time as he pecks her cheek and walks away.

Oh god what have i gotten myself into?

-----
This is a filler and a shitty chapter im sorry.

This is Nick Parish btw.

Yes its nick robinson because loml and yeah i put Parish because of Ben Parish because loml too.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

85.7K 2.4K 85
After helping Supergirl defeat Non and Mydrid, Barry finds out a troubling secret back in Central City. There's meta humans running around causing tr...
289K 6.3K 54
❝You're Quiver?❞ ❝You sound surprised.❞ barry allen | the flash season 1 © osculable | 2018 --- 10K reads • 2.21.19 50k reads • 10.27.19 100k reads •...
209K 6.4K 44
"You're just so freakin' adorkable Barry Allen." Join Winnifred and the rest of Team Flash as they embark on a quest to help save Central City. They...
87.7K 2.8K 72
ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ|❝ɪ ꜰᴇʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴀꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ, ꜱʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ.❞ - ➼ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ; (ʏ/ɴ) ʜᴀʀᴘᴇʀ, ᴀ ꜰᴏʀᴇɴꜱɪᴄ ꜱᴄɪᴇɴᴛɪꜱᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴄᴘᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴ...