The Other Potter. Book Four.

De secret_ninja

I'm totally, well sort of, changing the plot, but meh, who cares. SOMETHING ABOUT LLAMAS IN WILLOWS FOURTH Y... Mais

Chapter One
I FEEL LOVED
Like a boss.
At the camp-site
Quidditch World Cup
After the Quidditch match.
Back to the burrow.
ALL ABOARD
FOOOOD!
Blargh. Chapter that is crap.
Willow & Moody. haha, That's a pun.
HAPPY PILLS
Welcome to Hogwarts. I don't like you.
Because being normal is so unoriginal.
The goblet of unicorns! I wish.
Just Because.
Sanity is so uninteresting.
llamas don't like Snape.
Emotions are like...emotional.
Like a me.
Willows will be Willows
Love or hate
How to be bipolar and not make sense with stuff at the Yule Ball.
Just a dream
Surprisingly enough, this doesn't seem weird to me.
Tails of friendship.
What goes on in Hogwarts stays in hogwarts
People care about my opinion.
Roses are red, this chapter is boring, I can't rhyme.
Shitting bricks
The end
Not quite existing.
The truth can be unbearable
Deranged little Trees.

The first task.

10.9K 357 140
De secret_ninja

On Sunday morning, I apologised to Harry, and he told me how he found out the first task was dragons from Hagrid, and he had spoken to Sirius via the common room fire.

As you do.

I wasn’t really paying attention, but I kept nodding and stuff to pretend I was interested. Though, I have a feeling I might have agreed to something bad.

I spent the next three hours of my young life searching for George.

And I failed, it seems like he has disappeared.

Fail Willow. Fail.

Harry and Ron seemed more aggressive toward each other than they had been, Hermione seemed at breaking point, and the tournament’s first task was in two days time.

S To the H To the I To the T.

All I really managed to achieve on Sunday was finding McGonagall.

“Professor!” I called into the classroom she was in. Doesn’t she have an office?

Shush.

“Willow, I’m-“she started but I interrupted.

“I’m sorry I was such a bitch to you miss. Oh shit, I swore. Oh shitcake! I swore again! GOD DAMNIT! LLAMA FRITTERING SHIT! BUM! Shizzle of the fizzles.” I said trying to correct my epic fail.

I looked at her amused expression.

“Okay, take two; let’s go from me walking inside.” I left the room, and re-entered. “Professor,”

She just laughed at me.

“I’m sorry I was such a rude, unmannered, little brat.” That’s not even close to what I was.

She was still laughing at me.

“I’m glad you’re back to normal....Well, as normal as you will ever be.” MG smiled.

Hermione, Harry and McGonagall down, four people to go.

                                                                *** *** *** *** ***

It was Monday morning, six am, when it happened.

“George.” I had spoken before my brain processed anything.

“What?” He snapped back.

It was empty in the Owlery where the pair of us stood, apart from the owls...

“I’m sorry for what I said I didn’t mean-“

“You’re here with all your excuses.” George said rudely.

“I didn’t think-“

“That’s your problem isn’t it, you don’t think. Ever. You speak your mind and hurt people’s feelings-“

“LISTEN TO ME!” I shouted over the top of him. “I missed you – hell – I still miss you! I hate this shit! I hate how we don’t talk. I was lonely George! And you didn’t even notice!” tears stung in my eyes.

George looked speechless.

Checkmate.

“Did you make an effort? Did you ever come find me?”

There was a pregnant pause.

“I’m sorry.” I said weakly.

“That’s a no then?” George’s voice sounded from above me.

“Obviously.” I said coldly.

“Well, I think it is quite clear about your feelings. You couldn’t give a fu-“

“Don’t you dare. Don’t you dare tell me what I’m feeling George Weasley.” I said in a very deadly tone.

“Why shouldn’t I? It’s ‘obvious’ about-“

“WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH AN ASSHOLE?” I yelled. “Why? Can’t you just accept that we both went wrong-?”

“We didn’t both go wrong! You went wrong!”

“You’re just a dick, I can’t believe I ever liked you anyway.” I said cruelly.

This would be the point where I should have stormed off; or maybe he should have.

But neither of us did.

We stood there, eyes locked on each other.

Heart vs. Mind.

Mind vs. Heart.

“Note to self:” I mumbled. “Be prepared to die alone with twenty seven cats.”

“What do you say?” George snapped.

“I SAID I WAS GOING TO DIE ALONE WITH TWENTY SEVEN CATS! DO YOU KNOW WHY? ‘CAUSE I’M A NUTCASE! I AM EMOTIONAL AND I AM A BITCH! AND I DON’T KNOW WHY I’M SHOUTING!”

“Oh,” was all he said.

I started crying then.

Needless to say why...

Though, if you would like a reason-

PISS OFF BECAUSE YOU WON’T GET ONE!

I hate it when anger turns to tears.

“Wil-“

“Don’t.” I said weakly, trying to push him away.

“I’m sorry.” He told me.

“So am I.” I looked into his face, his expression was unreadable.

He pulled me into a hug.

“I love you.” we both whispered at the same time.

                                                                                *** *** *** *** ***

I had no idea what happened over the rest of that day, but, I kept trying to figure out if George and I could work...Maybe I won’t die alone with twenty seven cats after all...

I assumed that while I had been bottled up in my thoughts, I had been quiet...

However, according to Hermione, I had been a total lunatic.

Apparently, I had randomly shouted at people, I confessed my undying love for the blast ended skrewts, I told Hagrid his beard is very sexy (I said that in a Russian accent) and I threw paper at Viktor Krum.

But that’s not all.

I also, apparently, tried to jump out the astronomy tower to fly, stalked Snape for one hour non-stop, made up a very imaginative song about apples, llamas, mushrooms, and AIDS, taught Harry how to do summoning charms at 2:00am, and then fell asleep for a very long period of time.

And I thought I had been quiet...

Let’s list my problems.

-          Bipolar

-          Emotional

-          Insane

-          Llama

-          Lemon

-          Shitcake

-          Mushroom

-          Food in general

I forgot what I was listing...

Umm...

Anyway, today’s the first task, and I have no idea what’s going on.

Let’s just say this will be interesting...

“OH MY GOD HERMIONE! I’M SO NERVOUS!” I shouted at her as we made our way to the stands.

“WHY ARE YOU NERVOUS? IT’S NOT YOUR TASK!” She said loudly.

“I DON’T KNOW! BUT I HOPE HARRY IS AWESOME!”

“ME TOO!”

As we entered the stadium, everyone was cheering- bagman’s voice was booming over the noise- “THE FOUR CHAMPIONS MUST BRAVE AGAINST A DRAGON AND RETRIEVE THE GOLDEN EGG!”

I tuned out, and began to list things that make me happy:

-          Llamas

-          Food

-          Making lists obviously....

I only looked back up when I saw Bella transfiguring a rock into a dog, but the dragon burnt him, and bella only got out of there in a nick of time.

Why do people say a nick of time?

Is it like...nearly headless nick?

He died a long time ago?

And time...

Words...

Sanity...

Potions...

DRAGON!

OH MY GOD! HARRY IS FIGHTING A DRAGON AND I DIDN’T EVEN NOTICE!

I’M A LEMON!

“ACCIO FIREBOLT!” I heard his voice cry as he-

What...

What’s that pulling feeling?

Oh.

Shitcake.

No

No

No

“Hermione, help me.”I said grabbing her arm.

“Why you? Harry’s fighting the dragon.” She said absent mindedly

“I’ll be in a second.”

“What?”

And with a crack, I was ripped out of my seat and unintentionally apparated into the arena.

Willow and Harry, the two potters against a dragon.

Shit happens.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.3K 307 24
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧' 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧' 𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐟...
368K 10.6K 52
Let's read a story. One about a girl who grew up in her own mind. Times she was too deep in her own thoughts when people talked not to realize how mu...
1.9K 139 18
You're in your fifth year at Hogwarts when you finally capture the heart of Fred Weasley. What follows is a tale of friendship, love, lust, grief, an...