The Spawns

By DarknessAndLight

The Spawns are back in town. With Cole and Jayden freshly out of their first year of University, Lilibeth in... More

The Spawns | Preface
The Spawns | Chapter I -- The Correct Term Is Hangover
The Spawns | Chapter II -- You Hug Me, I Punch You
The Spawns | Chapter III -- The Prodigal Son Is Back
The Spawns | Chapter V -- Let's Talk About My Unrequited Love
The Spawns | Chapter VI -- The Concept of Prince Charming
The Spawns | Chapter VII -- Stop Humping the Lamp Pole
The Spawns | Chapter VIII -- Rainbows Flying Out of Our Asses
The Spawns | Chapter IX -- My Will Power Crumbles
The Spawns | Chapter X -- What Do They Teach You at Nun School?
The Spawns | Chapter XI -- The Question Sort of Answered Itself
The Spawns | Chapter XII -- One Simple Kiss
The Spawns | Chapter XIII -- Stop Flirting With My Cousin
The Spawns | Chapter XIV -- They Don't Condemn Skinny Dipping
The Spawns | Chapter XV -- All Kinds of Mixed Up
The Spawns | Chapter XVI - A Love Story Worth Writing About
The Spawns | Chapter XVII -- My Heart to Break
The Spawns | Chapter XVIII -- In Love With You
The Spawns | Chapter XIX -- You'll Be Old and Pudgy
The Spawns | Chapter XX -- They Hurt You, Those Eatons
The Spawns | Chapter XXI -- The Responsible for all the Breaking
The Spawns | Chapter XXII -- I'm Not the Third Wheel
The Spawns | Chapter XXIII -- A Threesome With an Asian
The Spawns | Chapter XXIV -- Like a Hawk
The Spawns | Chapter XXV -- I Promise I'll Be Gentle
Wattpad Block Party Entry. Winter Edition
The Spawns | Extra Chapter: Maika's POV -- His Balls Will be Mine
The Spawns | Chapter XXVI -- The Two of Us
The Spawns | Chapter XXVII -- The Little Moments
The Spawns | Chapter XXVIII -- Not With You
The Spawns | Chapter XXIX -- Whoring Yourself like France
The Spawns | Chapter XXX -- A Nice Canvas for You
The Spawns | Chapter XXXI -- Running on Fumes
The Spawns | Chapter XXXII -- Angry Dragon Spirit
The Spawns | Chapter XXXIII -- Postponing the Inevitable
The Spawns | Chapter XXXIV -- Know My Blood Cycle
The Spawns | Chapter XXXV -- By Not Being With You
The Spawns | Chapter XXXVI -- Excitement and Wonder
The Spawns | Chapter XXXVII -- Strip Battleship
The Spawns | Chapter XXXVIII -- Spray Them With Holy Water
The Spawns | Chapter XXXIX -- Together in Berlin
The Spawns | Chapter XL -- The Limits of Clothing
The Spawns | Chapter XLI -- A Milestone to Something Better
The Spawns | Chapter XLII -- This Simple Realization
The Spawns | Chapter XLIII -- Go Beat Your Clay
The Spawns | Chapter XLIV -- A Major Eaton Kink
The Spawns | Chapter XLV -- That Torres Boy
The Spawns | Chapter XLVI -- A Cacophony of What and Hey
The Spawns | Epilogue -- Dusk Was Smiling Down
Together in Berlin - The Spawns Companion Novella

The Spawns | Chapter IV -- Screaming Rape Would be Inappropriate

179K 5.7K 7.5K
By DarknessAndLight

THE SPAWNS

Chapter IV-Jayden

Screaming Rape Would be Inappropriate

© DarknessAndLight

When the door of my room opened, I groaned and rolled in my bed, covering my face with my pillow. I hadn’t had enough sleep. “Already back from dancing practice, Belly?”

            “I ain’t your Belly, but yours sure is yummy,” the person by the door answered in a sing-song voice and I groaned again.

            “How’d you get here,” I asked Mai, turning around to look at her, throwing the pillow back in its place beside me.

            “Yo mamma let me in,” she grinned.

            “I swear to god, if you say a mamma’s joke I will punch you on your boobs,” I warned her.

            “Aw, I’m so happy you finally noticed that I have boobs.” I rolled my eyes and she sat on the edge of my bed. “That’s the sweet thing about having two dads though, people can’t make mamma’s joke. Yes I get a lot of butt jokes, but at least no one can answer ‘your mom’ when I ask what they’ve been up to.”

            I laughed and then tapped the space beside me so I wouldn’t have to sit to talk with her. Honestly, I still wanted to sleep.

            “Oh no Jayden!” She threw herself on top of me dramatically, her face just inches from mine. “We can’t have SEX IN YOUR ROOM WITH YOUR MOM IN THE HOUSE!” I pushed her off of me, my eyes widening as she started moaning. God dammit. “But it’s wrong Jayden, oh no… oh yes, YES! TAKE ME!”

            I smothered her face with a pillow, while she kept screaming things into it, but well… it was incoherent now. The crazy friends I had…

            She started to trash though and actually kicked my face. I let go of her automatically.

            “Ow,” I laughed as I said it so it made a weird “Owhahaowhahaow” kind of sound, holding my head. “You freaky ninja, you broke my face.”

            “Oh baby, I’m so sorry, want me to sit on it to make it better,” she crooned.

            I pushed her off the bed and she fell on the ground in a thump, laughing hysterically all the while.

            “ARE YOU ALRIGHT KIDS,” my mother screamed from downstairs.

            “YES MOM,” I yelled back and narrowed my eyes at Maika who was covering her mouth with her hands, trying to control her laughing.

            After a few minutes she was able to get back on her feet, though she kept snickering now and then.

            “Now, will you behave or you’re going to throw yourself at me again,” I rolled my eyes saying this.

            She answered me with a laugh and crawled into bed beside me, slipping under the covers, one of her arm going over my chest, her head against the crook of my shoulder, while one of my arms was under her. This was normal and I had missed it. Maika, Cole and I would always sleep at each other’s houses, often the three sharing the same bed, and while Cole fell asleep super fast, Maika and I would stay up and talk for hours, trying not to laugh too loud and wake up Sleeping Beauty beside us.

            I had missed this, I had missed my best friend. Her and Cole, they were my best friends, as simple as that.

            I sighed contently, and took a good look at her. Olive skin tone, dark brown almost black hair that looked silky usually but was now put up in a messy bun, a little braid on top of her head like a thin headband, narrow chin, small nose that people would pay a lot to have, dark brow almond shape eyes with long eyelashes around that were close for the moment, small lips, not plump ones, they were just very well define and fitted well with her face… delicate, yes delicate lips. She had delicate features. The kind you’d want to softly brush your fingers against.

            I smiled at her even though she couldn’t see it.

            “On a scale from one to ten, how happy are you right now,” I asked her and kissed the top of her head.

            “Try like, a trillion! Can you believe it? I’m finally out of that stupid boarding school! Finally.” She rested her chin on my shoulder to look in my eyes. “One more year Jay, I’m telling you, one more year and I was going to hang myself from the shower pole.”

            I chuckled. “I’m very happy we didn’t have to come to that.”

            “Me too,” she snorted soundlessly. “I’m too pretty to die. Honestly what’s wrong with my fathers? Okay I get it, they freak because I don’t have enough female company and all… but that’s not a reason to send me to an all girl boarding school. It’s not a place to get female role models; it’s a place to turn lesbian!” I burst laughing. “Stop laughing!” She slapped my stomach. “It’s true! There are no boys! What are you suppose to do to fill the hole?”

            I closed my eyes and made a whining noise. “God dammit Mai, I swear you’re crazy!”

            “I know.” Her tone was overly proud there. “And don’t worry, I didn’t switch team, I’m still keeping my lesbian experiences for college. This year baby. I promised Cole he could watch,” she grinned showing all her crystal white teeth.

            I looked at her, and shook my head in discouragement. “Sometimes I wonder why you two are my best friends.”

            “Shut up,” she punched my chest this time “you don’t, you love us,” she smooched her lips at me.

            I chuckled. “Yeah, I really do.”

            Mai rested her head against my shoulder again. “I missed you Cutie,” she whispered. “You know, talking on the phone isn’t the same thing as actually being with you.”

            “I know.” I squeezed her a bit. “I missed you too. Feels like there’s always someone missing when you’re not there with us.”

            She was silent for a second and then she sighed, resting her chin on my shoulder again. “Alright, enough of the sweet tender moment, we’re starting to sound like an old couple or something,” she grinned. I laughed again and held her tighter. “Lil’s at her dance practice,” she asked.

            I nodded. “Yeah.”

            “Man, I missed her too,” she shook her head, her eyes a far-away look.

            “Me too…”

            “So?” She grinned, her happy mood in full mode, “How’s it going with the ladies?” I grabbed a pillow and covered my face, groaning and laughing humourlessly. She poked me in the ribs “What?”

            “You know how I’m not good with the ladies, right?” I peeked at her from under it.

            “Jayden Eaton!” She poked my chest and sat beside me, her right leg against my left side. “You put way too much thought into things like this! You’re hot; girls want to go down on you.”

            I ran my hand over my face. “This is getting very awkward.”

            “Please, that’s definitely not the most awkward conversation we’ve had, it doesn’t even go in the top hundred. So, who’s the girl you like, what’s her name? What’s she like? How did you meet her?” Maika was bouncing up and down beside me at this point.

            “No-one.” She raised one eyebrow at me, looking down, like she would be looking up from her glasses, a kind of disbelieving glance. “Well, okay, there was this girl in one of my classes, she was nice, we went out and…” And I couldn’t stop that sentence.

            “And you had sex, go on,” she made rolling moves with her hands, urging me to proceed with the story, “you can say the words, you’re a big boy now,” she added in a voice you’d use with babies, pinching my cheek for emphasis.

            I sighed in exasperation, running my hand through my hair. “No we didn’t have sex… not exactly.”

            “Your hand in her pants or her hands in your pants? Or face down,” she immediately answered, grinning.

            I groaned and pressed my palms against my eyes. “Shut up.”

            She slapped my stomach this time. “Jayden Eaton, that’s no way to answer a question! Go on, I know you want to talk about it. Spill it already.”

            I narrowed my eyes at her. “I hate you.”

            “You love me, I have boobs,” she grabbed them for emphasis, “you can’t not love me.”

            I groaned, looking away. She wouldn’t drop this, would she? I knew this girl very well. She wouldn’t. I sighed and answered in a rush.  “Herhanddownmypants”

            “HA!” She slapped both hands on my chest, leaving them there, grinning broadly. “So what’s wrong? She never called back? You never called? You came too fast. You didn’t come? She made fun of your bazooka?”

            “God dammit,” I pushed her hands off and looked away again. Maybe I should change friends finally… “we’re changing subject.”

            “Hey! No!” Her fingers went under my chin and she forced me to look in her eyes. I felt like a damn kid. “Something’s bothering you! So you’re going to talk about it.”

            “I…” I sighed heavily, covering my face with my hands in shame. “Nothing, it did nothing, I mean okay it was sort of happy, but not completely happy and there was no big happy moment and…” And why was I answering this? I didn’t want to talk about it. I felt so stupid an uncomfortable talking about it.

            “So you were partly jacked and you didn’t come,” she shrugged

            “Can you please be a little less straightforward with your stinking inquiries?”

            “And can you be less of a girl about it” Maika snorted. “You got your willy played with and you didn’t come, big deal. Are you worried you’re gay? When you were thirteen and I walked in on you, were you thinking about Johnny Depp or Scarlett Johansson?”

            Neither. I was not about to answer that question though, as often as she enjoyed bringing it up to the table. I’d take it to my grave.

            “What if I was gay,” I asked her challengingly.

            “You’re not gay.” Mai rolled her eyes. “So what’s the problem? Are you worried that you won’t be able to have any kind of relationship with a girl because you’re impotent? Dude, you never had sex with anyone, no serious girlfriend material either. You were probably so effing stressed that it was even a miracle that you didn’t squeal like a chick and had any type of physical response. That’s your problem Mister Eaton.” She poked my chest with her index, leaving it there, “you over think, you freak out and you don’t get some.”

            I shook my head. “You’re unbelievable.”

            “Thank you.” My best friend grinned. “So, what’s up? Did you like her? Do you want me to call her and beg her to give you another chance?”

            “No…” I frowned. “I mean, I liked her but…”

            Maika leaned her head a bit to the side. “She was nice to look at but when you actually went out with her and talked to her it didn’t click but you were too chicken shit to stop her when she slipped her hand down your pants?” She leaned her head the other side, her face thoughtful and inhale loudly. “I can actually see it in my head, the surprise face you probably made. She probably did a sneak attack on you, counting on the fact that you’re so clueless about what your good looks do to people around. The minute it happened you freaked the hell out but you thought ‘Why is she doing this, is this normal, should I let her do it’ and the time it took you to over think to realize what was happening, it was too late and you thought that screaming rape would be inappropriate, so you waited a bit and then said something like “I think you should stop” but I bet ten bucks that when you got back to Cole you threw yourself on your bed and told him ‘I’ve just been raped’ ”

            I sighed, closing my eyes, shaking my head. “Why is it that you know me so well?”

            “Dude, trust me, sometimes I’d like to know a bit less about you. Takes all the sexy mystery away,” she wiggled her eyebrows and I laughed.

            “Anyway? How about you?” I sighed, trying to change the subject—I think we had shared enough details about my sexual experiences. God dammit. “Any boy I should stalk to know if he’s worthy of you,” I grinned when she puffed out a breath, rolling her eyes.

            “You heard the part where I go to an all girl boarding school right?” She shook her head, almost glaring at my wall. “And not a girl fantasy one where there’s this one boy in there and all the girls try to get his attention but because of some luck, I’m the only one he notices, but a boring one, you got that, right?”

            I laughed. All girl boarding school. That would be nice for me, but I understood how it could be torture for her. “So, our plan for the summer is finding you a boyfriend?”

            “Naw,” she dismissed the matter with a move of hand. “Let’s start by getting you laid first.”

            I hit her with a pillow. “Shut up!”

            “I’m teasing you!” She laughed, her nose wrinkling a bit, tearing the pillow out of my hands. “I might not sound like it but I’m actually a romantic just like you and I’d rather you went out with a girl you actually liked.”

            I nodded. “Me too…”

            Maika smiled at me, kindly. “Don’t worry, she’s out there somewhere.”

            I left out a quick breath from my nose, a soundless snort. “Yeah…”

            “Good,” Mai patted my stomach and then settled herself back against me, her head on my shoulder. “Now, let’s sleep.”

            I smiled at her, keeping myself from laughing, and then closed my eyes, welcoming it.

_______________________

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D Jayden is fun to write because he's soooooo darn unobservant! Lexi looks observant compared to him! ;P

Next chapter might come a little later than usual, like maybe a week of waiting, because Uni is slowly but efficiently kicking my ass! 0_0 Joke. Uni's not killing me... my evil roomate and her fracking cat are! 0_0 My best guy friend, AKA Papa Bear offered to get rid of it for me... by cooking it. Yes he cooked cat once in Thailand.. lovely times. Wouldn't mind the cat though if she stinking cleaned its kitty box and oh also her goddamn dishes! UGH! COME LIVE WITH ME AND È NEXT YEAR PAPA BEAR! I CAN'T BEAR THIS OTHER CHIIIICK! AAAAAAAAAH! I can't live with girls! 0_0 God dammit I'm not use to it, I need male company! AAAAAAAAARG! (sorry about that, it's late, I don't want to read my fifty pages on phonetic and linguistic bleeeeh)

Next chapter will be in Cole's POV and probably because it's him and I have a LOT of fun writing Cole's chapters too... well I have a hard time NOT finding good titles in all his ranting! lol So here are the choice for the title of the next chapter! 

A) The Stinking Hooker Keeps Weeping

B) She Was All Mine

C) I’m a Boy, What Were You Expecting?

D) Always The Party Pooper

E) Let’s Talk About My Unrequited Love

So, vote! :P Oh and just a FYI, that chapter is already written and ALL those sentences are already in it. So don't worry, you'll all see them in the next chapter! lol Just wanted to clear that out! ;P

AND, external link will take you to the photo album with all the characters faces! :)

Alright, Kay's out.

Night world!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 42.4K 77
Sequel to Smirking Jerk Blake Eaton is many things. A running back, an aspiring artist, a brother still mourning the death of his older sibling, a te...
638 32 30
Two 15 year old girls move to LA to live as free as they can an do crazy things while they're still young. Mackenzie an Paige are both crazy together...
21.1K 600 18
COMPLETED. When both Amy and Alan have had enough of their out of control teenage son they send him to Philadelphia, hoping he can get his life back...
174K 3K 67
After her older brothers moved away to pursue their career goals Mackenzie felt empty. To try and escape her past she decides to move in with Logan...