Threat (levixreader)

By Heichoulevii123

Modern day Levixreader with a twist. I hope you enjoy this. (Modern AU) --- After being forced to marry a man... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 preview
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Authors note
Chapter 12 and explanation
What school can do to someone
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilouge
Epilouge pt.2
Epilouge pt.3
Author's note.
memoirs of a sociopath
Epilouge pt.4
Big Announcement!!!!!!!
Please read
Please please read
New story

Chapter 10

5.8K 235 85
By Heichoulevii123

I fell forward and my head slammed into the hard concrete below. I looked up. Levi was looking down at me. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as I looked up. He reached out to grab my hand, but it was too late. The edge of the elevator cought my foot and I felt myself being pulled back. A strong hand grabbed my arm. I felt my foot get caught in the elevator, and I could feel my shoe and a thin layer of skin being torn away. I screamed in pain, and the hand pulled my forward. I close my eyes and stop moving. I listened, and then heard the loud crash of the elevator at the bottom of the shaft. someone wrapped their hands around my stomach and sat me up. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Levi. Another person walked around and lifted up my feet. I cried out in pain, and Levi held me tighter.

"It's okay... Shhh.... It's okay," he says. I could barely make out the fear in his voice. Was it really that bad? It sure felt like it. I could hear sirens growing louder as they got closer. My eyes slowly started to close, and I could hear panicked voices yelling at Levi.

"She's falling unconscious!" He furrowed his eyebrows. He wasn't stupid- he could see that you were falling unconscious. He had eyes after all. He held his handkerchief to your head as your eyes start to close.

"It will be okay," he says. I turn my head to the right, and I almost screamed, but I couldn't due to the immense fear I felt at that moment. I saw a figure in all black. But I could see their face. They had short blonde hair and hazel eyes. My eyes widened as she stared down at me.

'It's her.' I tell myself. 'This will all be over I-'

She was gone. Just like that. She turned around and walked back into the crowd.

"No-" I say, my voice barely above a whisper. Levi looks up and then back down. My eyes slowly close as "A" got farther and farther away. My eyes closed, and everything went silent.

-----

My eyes shot open, and I started crying. Because I was alone. Because I needed too. I had held back so many emotions, and it's not over. All I had to do was point at her. Tell Levi that was the killer. That's all I had to do, and I didn't. Now I know that she's out there somewhere, watching me, and hunting me down until I'm dead. But why? Why would someone do this? Pure hatred? Money? Just why? I looked at the door, and someone walked in.

"Levi?" I ask.

"They found her."

-----

Are you guys pissed? That was really short, but what are you guys thinking?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 18 10
This story is about Her. [Modern!AU] A troubled woman who has led a life that was not her own. She tries her hardest to go back in time as it's her l...
488K 12.6K 30
[Modern AU] An arranged marriage, joy. just as you were adjusting into your new town, and your parents chasing their dreams of owning a buisness you...
1M 43.7K 40
"Hey what's the homeworkr?" Y/N is a high school student who accidentally texts the wrong number. While she certainly didn't get the homework that da...
184 11 5
" TELL ME MORE, TELL ME MORE " ─...