Starboard Royals

By FrankPraguetti

Two of fairytale's most feared villains show each other the light as Killian and Regina express their love an... More

Restless Night
The Morning Harvest (Explicit)
Just a Typical Morning.
Over an Open Fire (EXPLICIT)
The Future is Bright
Just the Captain and his Queen
Quick-Write: A Coward's Demons
No Going Back From Here (EXPLICIT)
A Necessary Evil
Dawn of the Wicked
A Wicked Stand
ATTENTION: SUGGESTIONS? (COVER ART)
Quick-Write: Unexpected Turns
Once Upon a Time
A Savior's Distraction
Hero (Explicit)
Morning Letters: To Killian
Morning Letters: To Regina
A Fair Warning
The Drinker with the Tinker
To The Land Without Magic. pt 1
The Hunt Begins
DEAR READERS: New Cover Alert
UPDATE!!
Mother and Father: Part One
Mother and Father: Part Two
Insomnia Part One
The Beginning

The Storm

822 30 0
By FrankPraguetti

The wind was wailing. The ocean was frisking the ship with heavy stride. The crewmen all running about tending to the ship to make sure they all got out of this ferocious storm alive.

"Captain! The storm is taking a beating on this vessell." Smee shouted running to the Captain to his station as a huge wave hit the ship. Killian, drenched in the sea, kept cranking the wheel. He let out a giant laugh. "This girl can take it! We are nearing the Enchanted Forest. It can hold for a bit longer!" Killian shouted.

The men hoisted the ropes and tied town the masts. They sealed the guns and locked in the valuables. They all saw a shadow in the distance. It was the Enchanted coastline. "Smee! Prepare to cast anchor!" Killian commanded as Smee let out a salute and got to work.

There she was, holding on keeping her feet grounded to the coast. Regina held out her arms and extended her hands using her magic to calm the storm. On the ship Smee asked "what is happening?" Killian smiled noticing the storm is calming. "Only one person I know would allow to deck unharmed." He looked at the shore as the storm began to die and saw the beautiful queen smiling at the pirate. "There she is." He said as Smee looked at Hook and looked out to shore. "Her Majesty? We're here to see the Queen?" Smee questioned. "Come now Smee, there is no need to fret." Killian said as he whistled. "Men, prepare to cast anchor!" Hook commanded as they docked right on the shore.

The Pirates then hauled out a giant hoard as they left the ship. The Captain rushed out ahead of his crew and The Queen and him firmly embraced. "It's been too long my love." He said as he placed his lips upon hers. "The seas were relentless, I take it?" She asked playing with his wet hair. "Not as relentless as I'm going to be tonight with you."

He said smirking as he just held on to her. She felt warm, warmer than anything he's felt in a month out on cold sea. He was starving, and thirsty and physically drained but there was only one thing he wanted...just to hold her in his arms.

She was mentally drained. She has almost forgotten the entire scheme of revenge over the little girl who blabbed about about her and the stable boy. He has forgotten the thirst to kill the man who killed his first love. "With you, I forget all about that Crocodile." He said continuing to hold her. "I forget about the girl." Regina said. "What are we even doing?" Killian asked. "I don't know anymore Killy." Regina said squinting in uncertainty. "I just don't know anymore."

"Let's go to my castle. It's almost nightfall." She said as he held her hand. "That sounds all good but first let's witness our first sunset in a month." He said as they both looked out to the horizon. The sky was orange with shades of purple as a lone seagull flew over the two and over the sea. He kissed her head as they continued with a firm embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 289 34
First time writing, would love to have some feedback! Emma and Regina have always had a connection, but haven't been able to define it. Finally, they...
17.8K 684 15
When Regina thinks she has finally started on a good path, she finds herself saving the man she loves from the same Darkness that pained him and hers...
26.6K 1.8K 11
AU Where Regina Mills is a young Princess and Emma Swan is the evil Queen. Zelena wasn't given away by Cora, she and Regina are very close. What will...
65K 2.9K 40
Emma Swan was a girl no one saw. Killian Jones was the guy everyone knew. One day at a dance Emma pulled a Cinderella move and Killian became obsesse...