Life with The Gang Leader

Por WildHeartsRun_

Natalie and Carter's family is growing. As well as their gang, but gangs aren't forever. You must go through... Más

Chapter 1: During the years
Chapter 3: Mrs.Grayson
Chapter 4: "I want you to join my..."
Chapter 5: "My parents are gonna kill me"
Chapter 6: Russians
Chapter 7: "..Daddy is going away tomorrow.."
Chapter 8: "Keep us close"
Chapter 9: The Undead Souls
Chapter 10: "The Serpents shall fall..."
Chapter 11: "That's where you're wrong"
Chapter 12: "It's all part of the plan"
Chapter 13: "Cole, who is this?"
Chapter 14: "Soo what happens to me?"
Chapter 15: "...No Mercy rule?"
Chapter 16: Operation Save My Brothers and...
Chapter 17: I heard every word
Chapter 18: "Attention Serpents...."
Chapter 19: "What the hell is going on Natalie?!"
Chapter 20: "Kayden!?!"
Chapter 21: "I want you to know.."
Chapter 22: "You had one job!"
Chapter 23:"That's her isn't it"
Chapter 24: "Lets talk about boys"
Chapter 25: "I'm sorry.."
Chapter 26: The Plan
Chapter 27: Unexpected Returns
Chapter 28: "I'm cold.."
Chapter 29: The War is Won but the Battle is not Over
Chapter 30:"Tell Clark I said hi"
Chapter 31: The Aftermath
Chapter 32: The Weeping Willow & Lehlani
Chapter 33:"Tell me your story"
Chapter 34: "How is he?"
Chapter 35: Family Matters
Chapter 36: "We gotta go"
Chapter 37: Where the fvck is Carter?!
Chapter 38: Lock Down
Chapter 39: Love, War, and I'm Sorry
Chapter 40: Terminal
Chapter 41: Return of the Necklace

Chapter 2: "Can we talk?"

180K 5K 4K
Por WildHeartsRun_

Natalie's POV

After breakfast I had gotten the kids dressed, and I had taken a shower. When I got out of the shower, and dressed, Kayden and Lucy were jumping on the bed.

"Do you know what happened to the monkeys who were jumping on the bed?"I asked.

"They kept jumping," Kayden smiled.

"No they fell off and split their heads open," Carter smirked, and walked in. The kids automatically sat, and looked terrified.

"Carter,"I sighed.

"What?" He laughed.

"You scared them," I stated. Carter rolled his eyes, and started digging through his drawers.

"Now they won't jump on the bed,"Carter admitted.

"Oh Carter," I sighed. I looked at Carter and watched him slip his gun into the back of his pants.

"Going somewhere?" I asked.

"Just on a little run," he admitted,"Nothing to major."

"Well if it's nothing to major then why do you need to go?" I wondered. Carter turned toward me and raised his eyebrow.

"Why so worried?" he questioned,"You know I'll comeback."

"I know it's..."I trailed off,"I worry sometimes. It's a wife's job to worry." Carter pulled me into a hug, and kissed my forehead.

"I'll be fine babe," he whispered. I had been so focused on Carter, that I didn't notice the kids getting into things.

"Hey mommy whats this?" Kayden asked, and held up a.......condom. Oh boy Thank god it's not a used one.

"Umm," I paused then looked at Carter,"Daddy knows what it is." Carter glared at then walked over to Kayden. Carter took the condom out of Kayden hands.

"This is umm," Carter paused,"Adult.....bubblegum. Pre-blown bubble gum." I face palmed, and giggle slightly.

"Can I have a piece?" Lucy asked.

"When you're an adult Lucy," I blurted. Carter looked at me with wide eyes then looked at Lucy.

"Never will you ever have adult bubblegum," he glared,"Ever."

"What about me?" Kayden asked.

"When you're older Kayden," Carter stated.

"That's not fair!"Lucy cried.

"It is fair," Carter growled,"And that's final. I've got places to be." After that Carter walked out of the bedroom leaving a crying Lucy, and a confused Kayden.

"It's okay Lucy we can share gum when we're older," Kayden assured.

"Okay that's enough," I interrupted, trying to change the subject,"Who wants ice cream?"

"I do," they both squeal in unison. We all headed downstairs, and into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~

It's been 5 hours since Carter left, and still no sign of him or gang. I've called many times but to no avail.

"Alright kids time for bed," I announced.

"Aww mommy why," Kayden whined.

"Because it's past your bed times," I stated.

"But daddy's not here to tuck us in," Lucy frowned.

"I know it's his turn but I'll have to do it," I sighed. They both slumped up the stairs, and into their shared bedroom.

"Lets get yo two dressed," I stated. I helped Lucy, get changed into her Frozen nightgown, and then I went to help Kayden.

"I got it mommy," he assured.

"Alright," I smiled, and watched as he put his shirt on backwards. "So close buddy," I chuckled, and helped him turn his shirt around.

He climbed into bed, and I tucked him in. I then tucked Lucy, and turned on their night light.

"Goodnight kids," I smiled.

"Night mommy," they yawn in unison. I closed their door, and walked downstairs only to be met by some stranger.

"Who are you?" I glared.

"I'm Bertha," she stated,"Carter sent me."

"Oh I bet he did," I chuckled, and walked over to the fire place. I grabbed the fire poker, and held it in the fire for a bit.

"He's on his way," she assured.

"Mhmm," I sighed, and pulled the poker out of the fire. I turned towards Bertha, and looked at her. "Who really sent you?" I asked, and pointed the fire poker at her.

"Carter did I swear," she gasped, and put her hands up.

"There have been people who claimed the same thing," I glared, and swung the poker at her. She dodged it, but I kept coming. Lets just say my sword fighting has improved over the years as well.

Bertha fell to the ground, and just as I was about to finish her the front door opened.

"Natalie what the h*ll are you doing?" Carter asked,"Bertha's here to help you, and you're trying to kill her."

"I've never seen her before," I admitted,"And I don't know who to trust anymore." I walked away from Bertha, and over to Carter. "Can we talk?" I asked. Carter nodded, and led me to his office. ONce we were inside his office, I closed the doors and turned to him.

"What did you want to talk about?" He questioned.

"Where have you been?" I growled.

"The run to a little more...work then I thought," he admitted.

"Carter we need to stop this," I sighed, and rubbed my temples.

"Stop what?" he asked.

"The gang," I admitted,"It's too dangerous especially with children. I can't trust anyone, because I'm not sure who's trying to help, and who's trying to kill us."

"Nat these are the complications that come with gangs," he huffed,"You should no this by now."

"I do know that, but I still think it's too dangerous," I argued.

"Well that sucks," he growled,"I'm not gonna throw away everything I've built because you're scared."

"I'm not scared," I retorted,"I'm just thinking about our children."

"And you don't think I do," he raged.

"I never said that," I growled.

"But it's what you're implying," he growled.

"No it's n-" I was cut off by the door opening. I turned around, and saw Cole standing int he doorway.

"I have some news," he sighed.

"Can it wait?" Carter huffed.

"No it can't," he stated.

"What is it?" Carter asked.

"I'm leaving," he sighed.

"What?" Carter and I yell in unison.

"Why?" Carter asked.

"My father," Cole replied,"He's alive."

"Where is he?" I asked.

"A prison in Russia," Cole answered.

"How in the h*ll did he get there?" Carter questioned. Cole shrugged.

"I don't know but I'm going to go get him, and bring him back," Cole stated, and walked out of the office. I looked at Carter, and we both followed Cole out of the office.

"You can't do this alone," Carter stated,"I'm coming with you." Cole turned around, and faced Carter.

"I'm going alone, and you're going to stay here with your family," Cole glared.

"Cole you are my family," Carter growled,"I'm coming with you." Cole shoved Carter against the wall, and held him there.

"Look," Cole growled,"I'll be fine. You're going to stay here, and that's final." Cole let go of Carter, and I sighed in relief.

"When are you leaving?" Carter asked.

"Tonight," Cole answered.

"What?" I gaped. Carter rubbed his face, and I frowned. "Are you at least going to say goodbye to your niece and nephew," I sighed. Cole nodded then walked upstairs. I looked at Carter, and he had his head in his hands.

"The gang won't be the same without Cole," I stated.

"We'll discuss this later," Carter sighed, and walked upstairs. I followed him and we stood in the doorway to the children's room, and we watched Cole and the kids. Cole was sitting on Kayden's bed, with Lucy in his arms.

"Uncle CoCo what are you doing here?" Kayden yawned.

"I'm gonna be going away for awhile," Cole sighed.

"Where are you going?" Lucy asked.

"A very snowy place," Cole smiled. Kayden crawled over to Cole, and looked at him.

"When are you leaving?" Kayden asked.

"Here in a few minutes," Cole frowned. Kayden and Lucy's face fell.

"B-But you can't leave just yet," Lucy cried, and snuggled into Cole's chest.

"When are you coming back?" Kayden asked, with tears in his eyes.

"I don't know buddy," Cole sighed. Kayden's lip started quivering, and he also snuggled into Cole's chest.

"D-Don't go," Kayden cried.

"I'm sorry buddy I have to," Cole sighed. The kids continued to cry, and Cole looked at us. Carter and I walked in and pried the kids off of Cole.

Cole kissed them on the heads, and said is goodbyes. The kids wailed as Cole walked out of the room, and out of the house.

____________

Cole with kids has to be one of the cutest things ever.. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Don't worry guys Cole will return, with his father, and......someone else....I've said too much Goodbye.

Please Comment & Vote

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

182K 4.6K 83
[COMPLETED..] Contains strong language ~ Now on Hinovel, Goodnovel and Sofanovel under the same name My parents died, my sister disappeared and my...
3.1M 77K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
429K 9.3K 45
''I'm the leader of this gang,'' he informed me. ''Is that supposed to intimidate me or something?'' I asked with raised eyebrows. ''It should.'' ___...
80K 1.1K 13
***BEING REWRITTEN*** She's got tattoos and every girl is afraid of her once you realise who it is. Boys want her and girls want to be her. She's Stu...