One of the boys - jelsa (shor...

By flowermarie123

SHORT STORY Read to know the answers! Also my other books! Our little infinity - jelsa To infinity and beyond... More

2 asking
3 punishment
4 suspicious
5 wishing
6 birthday
7 UM
8 wow
9 freedom
10 ride
11 convicing
12 best
13 thinking
14
15 congrats!
16 are you a spy?!
17 last few days of school.
18 hahaha
17 last few days of school.
19 graduation
20 is that?
21 training
22
last
Sequel

1 him

4.7K 124 101
By flowermarie123

Elsa's POV

Hi! I'm Elsa Elizabeth Arendelle! I'm 16 years old. I am a 4th year high school student from Wesolton school.

My life is not one of those fairy tails that everyone has. I'm more like the princess WANNA BE.

I'm the opposite of a princess. I'm more like a male.
I fit in with the boys more often rather than of the females.

Well, I was bullied by these girls that said I was trying to be flirty with the boys. And Jack, my best friend came to the rescue!

Jack and I became so close that he invited me to hang out with all the guys in school.

And because I am ONE OF THE BOYS, I changed myself.

I threw away my feminine side and went to the male version.

I wore skinny jeans, sky blue sneakers, and my dark blue T-shirt. I wore my hair in a high ponytail, that everyone knows that it is my signature style.

I always get asked by my sister and her girl gang to hang out with them.

Which I would totally love to!

But jack is like a boss! More like a father! He does not want me joining them!

Since I wanna be a good friend to my best friend, I ignored the girls' offer and hang out more with the guys instead.

They all call me "the girl he never noticed"

I don't even know what that means!

But there is a question creeping trough my spines up to my brain.

What is love?

I have never experienced it once. So it means I would have a hard time answering that for the rest of my awesome life.

Currently, I am walking down the highschool hallway looking for my locker.

The guys said ' hi ' to me. And the girls despised me as I walked passed through them.

They are just jealous that I hang out with their boyfriends all the time!

Not flirting! Hanging out!!!

Finally I made it to my locker and opened it. I got my heavy hard bound books and locked my locker.

When I look behind me I saw the guy with the only silvery white hair matched with perfectly colored cyan blue eyes.
Non other than my best friend.

"hey Elsa!" he smiled.

"hey frostbutt!" I teased.

"wanna hang out in my house tonight?" jack asked.

"why?" I muttered.

"mom said I need to invite you for dinner genius!" jack chuckled.

"what's the meal?" I pointed trying to guess what it is in my mind.

"your favorite carbonara! Made by your one and only frostbutt! And chocolate pudding by Mom!" jack smiled.

I fist bumped the air.

"sure!" I smiled. "I'm totally coming!"

When suddenly, a notebook came flying in the other side and it hit jack's head.

Jack winced as he rubbed the back of his head. He looked at who threw it and I did too.

We saw Toothiana!

"SO DOES IT HURTS?!" she stomped her way through the crowd and towards us.

"uh.. No!" jack said to her like he felt nothing.

"I HATE YOU!!!" she pushed jack and jack hit the lockers.

"hey! You messing up with my best friend?!" I yelled at tooth.

"YOU!!!" she pointed to me angrily.

"yeah! I know its me!!!" I said confidently.

"YOU MUST BE THE REASON WHY WE BROKE UP!" she said with full rage.

"you and me?" I asked " PSH! I haven't even dated you!"

"Ugh! Don't be stupid!" tooth rolled her eyes.

"enough!" jack barged in.

"YOU BIG ASS JERK! How dare you?!" tooth yelled at jack.

jack and I ignored her and jack handed me a cup of coffee that he got a while ago and we both drank it.

"HEY DON'T YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME LIKE THAT!" she yelled.

Jack and I just laughed as we walked away even more.

"looks like you had fun breaking up with people!" I smirked.

"eh! No biggie!" jack said and we finished the cups and threw them away.

"guys!" a girl yelled. " jack! Is! Free!!!!"

Then suddenly a mob of girls gather at me and jack. Which totally annoys me.

I could see jack's eyes looking for the perfect new victim over his breaking the hearts of the innocent --- plan.

Then the bell rang.

"aw!!!" the girls sighed.

Jack and I walked to our classroom and sat down together.

I sat like a man on my arm chair.
Jack did the same and we listened to our boring math teacher, Mr. Rabbit talking about the time thing.

Seriously?! Time and math?!

I suddenly felt jack kicking my knee. So I looked up to him and he gave me a face.

The face that he found another victim.

I asked who quietly.

And he looked at Mavis.

Are you kidding me?! Mavis?! The girl who bullied me since I was still a kid!?

The bell rang and jack and I went walking to the canteen.

"you serious?! Mavis?" I asked as I placed my hands in my pocket.

"its what you call revenge for my best friend genius!" jack smirked.

"well you don't have to! Just don't go near her!" I begged him.

"why?" he asked.

"just please?!" I begged him again.

We stopped walking and we looked at each other.

"you'll be jealous?" jack asked.

I widened my eyes as he said that.

"n- no!" I hesitated a bit. "why would I be jealous?!" I asked as we started walking.

"because I'm handsome!" jack smirked.

"well excuse me!!! I'm way more handsome than you frostbutt!!!" I teased and we both just laughed.

I passed by merida, Rapunzel and my sister.

If I could turn back time, will I be friends with them?

___
(time lapse)

Jack and I went down the cars (they have their own cars #richkids )

And we walked on their really long pathway. Jack's house is more like a mansion. His mom and dad owns a company for investments.

While my parents, works on our architectural company which totally sucks!

Jack opened the door with his keys and went inside. I followed him inside and saw Mrs. FROST.

"oh hello dear!" Mrs. Frost greeted me.

"hi Mrs. Frost!" I smiled warmly.

"Elsa!" jack called out and I saw him gesturing the kitchen chairs.

I smiled and walked to a chair and sat down.

Ha! Chocolate pudding and carbonara!

"so let's eat?" jack said and we bowed are heads and nibbled all the awesome food on the table!

"hey Elsa!" Mrs. Frost called out. " I saw this in my drawer and I would like to give it to you!" she smiled and showed me a pair of topaz earrings and a very beautiful Cristal necklace.

"wow! Its so beautiful Mrs. Frost... But, I can't take it!" I said.

"nonsense dear! This looks lovely on you! Do you know it was passed from generations to generations to girls in the family!" Mrs frost smiled.

"but I'm not part of your family..." I fake a smile trying not to offense her.

"just think of it as a gift Elsa..." she smiled and handed it to jack. "jack... Kindly please tie the necklace on her neck! Its tradition for guy to place it on their loved ones!"

I widened my eyes when she said that.

Jack and I looked at each other weirdly. I faced back and let jack tie it around me and I placed the topaz earrings on my ears.

I faced jack and Mrs.frost and they had that big shock on their face.

I knew I don't look good when it comes to being a female.

"wow! Elsa! You look so... So... Beautiful!" jack said and I just smiled.

"you look like a delicate snowflake!" Mrs. Frost smiled warmly at me.

"thanks but I can't take it... I'm sorry.." I sighed and removed the accessories.

Mrs. Frost just nodded and took it.

This is me... The girl he never noticed... I wonder what that means.

I am more of a guy not a female. But don't worry I stored out 16% of my feminine side.

After dinner, I wanted to go home. So jack escorted me to my car.

"thanks for the dinner frostbutt!" I teased and we both just chuckled.

"well I just hope that Mavis will accept me and we can now have our revenge!" jack proudly said.

"sure..." I rolled my eyes.

"okey.. I think I should go now! Bye frostbutt!" I said and got in my car.

"bye Els!" jack waved and I drove off.

It just took like a minute for me to arrive in my own house. I parked the car in the parking lot and went inside the house.

I widened my eyes when I saw my parents, my sister, some random adult couples and a young man. Probably the same age as me.

"oh hello dear!" the lady greeted with a warm smile.

"hi?" I replied.

"Elsa.. I would like you to meet Mrs. Logan and Mr. Logan.." dad said.

I bowed my head saying    OK.

"and this is john..." mom gestured to the young man wearing a formal outfit and his hair was full of gel!

The guy that is called John, approached me weirdly.

"oh.. mom... You didn't tell me she was... Uh... A guy!" he nervously said.

"nonsense dear!" Mrs. Logan said.

"Anna you better tell me what's happening!" I yell whispered to Anna.

"so Elsa! We would wanna gladly announce that you and my son John, are getting married!" Mr. Logan spoke.

Getting married?!

At the age of 16!

"HIM?!" I asked shockingly.

"uh yeah!" john proudly said.

"uh no way mister! I have no intention of marrying you!" I said as I pointed to his chest. "you see what I'm wearing?" I asked

"yeah! You look like a guy!" he said.

"that's because I am! So please don't mind me!" I yelled.

"Elsa!!!" my parents scolded.

"I'm sorry mom! Dad! But I can't! Not today! Not ever!" I yelled as I stomped to the stairs towards my room.

As I locked the door I still heard them yelling at each other.

Why excuse me?! I don't wanna be married! This is the 2nd guy!

Seriously?! Can't they see that I am one of the boys?!

A/N: that's a wrap of our first chapter!
Hope you like it!
Make sure to read my other books!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1K 22
Book 1 I had friends, I had a family, I had everything, But I lost it all Because of her.... ~Elsa I have friends, I have a family, I have everything...
120K 4.2K 75
*A story About Heartbreak, And Love,* They are just all teenagers, trying to live their best life- love all the way. But after Elsa's sister dies, th...
240K 11.8K 73
*SEQUEL TO JELSA/THE BIG SIX IN HIGH SCHOOL (BOOK 1)* Elsa Arens and Jack Frost have both lost their memories. Elsa only remembers a white hair b...
499K 16.3K 42
What would you do when your favorite fictional character came to life, standing right infront of you? Of course, as fans of today's fictional youth...