16 are you a spy?!

Elsa's POV

I was sleeping......

When I kept on hearing loud bangs.

I opened my eyes and saw that my room door is open. And someone went in.

I slowly went down from my bed. I took my robe to cover up my mini spaghetti night gown.

And then I heard footsteps in my closet.

Breath in breath out els....

I slowly approached the closet door and opened it.

Then I saw a guy wearing a black mask! As if he was a criminal!!

I went close to him and kicked his face. Punch his arm and hit his THING.

"ow!!!!!!!" he yelled as he fell of the floor.

I quickly sat on top of the criminal to make him stop moving.

"no one messes my sleep in the middle of the night!!! Got it?!" I yelled.

I looked for something. And I saw my converse. I took it and holding it up.

"what do you want?!" I asked as I placed my arm on his neck.

"woah woah woah! Slow down sassy pants it's just me!!!!" a familiar voice said.

He removed his mask and I saw Jack.

I was shocked.

"WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I asked.

I asked as I dropped the converse and let go of my elbow which was holding his neck.

"you know I should really scare you more!" jack smirked.

"huh?" I muttered.

All of a sudden jack touched my legs and pulled my arm making me lean on his lying body.

"oh rack off you crazy person!!!" I smacked his head lightly and got off of him.

he just chuckled as he got up as well.

I felt uncomfortable. Cause I'm wearing a mini night gown and it is sleeveless!!!!!

"are you crazy?!... Oh wait you already are... ugh!!! What are you doing here in the middle of the night?!" I asked as I took an over sized boy shirt and placing it on me.

"what? I just wanted to check on you!!" jack smirked.

"check on me?! Or my closet?" I asked.

"sorry sassy pants!" jack smirked.

I went out of the closet with jack and we both sat on the bed.

"you know you can be a great spy!" jack smirked.

"no you could be the spy!!! I will be the agent!" I proudly pointed to myself.

"spy? Agent? What's the difference?!" jack playfully rolled his eyes.

"nice moves a while ago! You are the first girl who made me fall on the floor!" jack and I laughed.

"you mean the only girl who made you fall off the floor! I practically made you fall a hundred of times!!!!" I smirked.

"yeah right!!!" jack smirked back.

"oh and I was here to spend time with you!!" jack said.

"spend time with me?! Are you serious? What for?! We nearly see each other like every day! Every hour! Every minute! Every second!! Even milliseconds!!!" I chuckled.

"yeah... But graduation is in a few weeks.... And your leaving for California in 2 months, 4weeks, 82 days,1,968 hours, 118,080 seconds and 7,084,800 milliseconds!!!" jack rapidly said

Which made me Shock

"why so specific?" I raised a brow.

"what? Is it wrong for a boyfriend to be specific like his girlfriend?!" jack smirked

I just opened by jaw and shook my head.

"never mind! But I wanted to ask what course are you getting?" I asked jack.

"its actually a secret!" jack smirked "yours?"

"a secret too..." I smiled.

"I thought you wanted to be a designer?" jack asked.

"um.... Change of plans!" I smiled...

And we talked and talked

Until jack said something which made both of us frown.

"people say... That long distance relationship... Is not easy..." jack said.

We both got silent.

"huh... Never thought of that...." I frowned.

"what shall we do about it?" jack asked.

.

.

.

RING!!!!!!!!!!! The alarm clock turned on.

"congrats! From 11 pm yesterday... I was awake until 6 am!!" I sarcastically said.

Jack and I laughed.

"well good morning sassy pants!" jack smirked.

"good morning frostbutt!" I smiled and I pecked a kiss on him.

A/N: oh no... Long distance relationship... Me too... A long distance relationship with tTHE NETWORK!!!!
Sorry for the short chap!