My Southern Belle

By MariJiraM

Chloe Ellison 25 and is a second grade teacher from Texas. When she's not teaching her students 4×4, she ridi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Authors Note
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Quick Authors Note
NEW BOOK!!!
AUTHORS NOTE ‼️‼️

13

78.1K 2.5K 1K
By MariJiraM

(Val's POV)

"Do you have something to do today?" Chloe asked while she put the bread in the toaster. It was almost 3 but we still wanted breakfast. I was watching her from the where I was sitting at the kitchen table. Her hair was a mess and she didn't have anything on except my shirt. It was a little big on me so it was huge on her and it definitely looked better on her than me. I honestly got lost in a daze just looking at her. Her long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. The way she had to stand on her toes just to get things out of her cabinet.

"Hellooo! I know you hear me talking to you." She said standing over me.

"I'm sorry. I was thinking about something. What did you say? "I said pulling her by her waist making her straddle my lap.

"I asked if you had any plans today."

"I actually do. Around 5:30. Even though its Saturday, I have things to do." She made a pouty face and crossed her arms. "What's wrong?"

"I kind of don't want you to leave." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. I chuckled but she didn't crack a smile. "Val I'm serious."

"I know, but I have a job." She just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms again.

"So what now?" She asked in a serious tone

"With us?" She nodded her head and adjusted herself on my lap. "Well, I want to be with you. The only thing is, do you think you can handle a military lifestyle?"

"I think I can handle it. I know its a serious thing and I just don't want to get overwhelmed."

"Ok, so let's make a deal. We can try this and the moment you feel like you can't take it, its over with."

"That's not fair to you. What if you fall in love and then I leave? What will that do to you?"

"I'll be fine. This is about you."

"No its about us. You have a habit of putting everyone's feelings before yours."

"You sound like someone I know." She didn't say anything. We both were just staring at each other. I don't know what she was thinking, but I was just staring at her natural beauty. Chloe leaned in and kissed me snapping me out of daze. My lips made their way to her neck and I slowly started to kiss and suck on her neck giving her another hickey. I could feel her getting wet through my pants because of the fact she didn't have any underwear on and was sitting on me.

"Keep doing that and you're going to start something." She said in between her low moans

"Well, you are supposed to eat in the kitchen." I said speaking against her neck. She smiled and bit her lip but then her whole face expression changed.

"Hey, what's that smell?" She asked. "It smells like something's burning."

"Yeah I smell it too."

Chloe looked over at the toaster and hopped off of my lap and ran to the toaster. When she took the bread out, it looked like square hockey pucks.

"Aww man." She said throwing them in the trash can. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Its ok. Its just bread." I said

"Its your fault. If you weren't trying to eat breakfast before breakfast, we would have toast." I chuckled and backed away letting her put more bread in the toaster.

After breakfast, we both took showers and it was almost time for me to go.

"You don't really have to go." Chloe said bringing me my jacket

"Yes I do. I'll call you as soon as I can, ok?" Chloe just nodded her head and hugged me

"Have a good day. Oh and I will be to the school on Wednesday." I said after kissing her and walking out

(Chloe's POV)

After Val left I went to into my room and sat on my bed reevaluating what the hell had happened. Are we together now? My daze was interrupted by my phone ringing. It was my mother. I already had 7 missed call from her from last night. I was kind of scared to answer 

"Hello." I answered

"We are having a family dinner tonight and you need to be there." My mom said without hesitation

"Mama, you can't just do things and then invite me last minute. What if I had something to do?"

"Chloe, you never have anything to do. So I expect you here no later than 7."

"Ugh! Fine, I'll be there."

I hung up and looked at the clock. It was a little after 6. "Really mama?" I asked out loud to no one

I got up and looked through my closet. I found a pair of pants and a nice sweater. I got keys and walked out to my car. I saw Jade and her dads and waved.

When I got to my mom's house, Cara and Calvin were already there. As I was walking in, I noticed Cara make a strange face and then I saw a big grin on her face. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom.

"Cara, what the hell are you doing?" I asked

"Who is it?" She asked standing in front of the door making sure I can't escape

"What are you talking about?" She turned me around to face the mirror and pointed to my neck. "Dammit Val!" I said looking at the hickies on my neck. I was rushing and didn't even notice them. Plus I had my hair in a ponytail which made things worse.

"So his name is Val?"

"Well, her name is Val." I said taking my hair down

"I knew it. Calvin owes me 30 dollars." Cara said dancing around

"Oh shut up. Is it that bad" I asked

"Yeah but I'm sure you'll be fine. Let's go before mama kills. Someone."

We both walked into the dining room where everyone was already sitting down. We sat down and started eating. Everything was going good.

"Where were you two?" My dad asked
"I was fixing Chloe's shirt." Cara lied

Calvin looked at me and I saw his eyes widen. Then I felt my phone vibrate.

Calvin: You know you're about to be interrogated right?"

Me: You can see it?

Calvin: Yup. I can only pray for you on this one

I looked up and Calvin just shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I can see why you weren't answering my phone calls." My mom said. At this point, there was no help. "I'm glad my daughter is finally getting some dick."

"Oh my God." I said putting my head in my hands.

"What? Its natural. So who was it?"

"You might as well tell her. Its only going to get worse." Cara said

"Fine. It wasn't a man. It was a woman named Valentine."

"Like Valentines day?" My father asked

"Yes dad, like valentines day."

"So you couldn't answer my phone calls because you were busy eating vagina?" My mom said as she finished her drink

"When you put it that way, it sounds bad." Calvin said trying to help me out

"What does she do for a living?" My mom asked. By the look on her face, I knew she had a list of questions in her head.

"She's active duty in the military." I answered

"Is she pretty?"

"Yes."

"Does she have children?"

"No."

"Was the sex good?"

"Mama!" I knew it was coming. My mother has no filter at all

"What? I know the dick isn't real but at least its something. I just wanted to know if it was good or not."

"Dad can you please tell mama to quit it?" I asked

"I'm sorry sweetheart. You know there's no stopping her." My dad said

Lord this woman is a pain in the ass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540 43 18
Danielle Russo is a down on her luck twenty year old working from pay check to pay check to feed her addiction as she runs from all her problems unti...
3K 311 17
Fanny, a young lesbian woman searches for her place in the world and it takes her somewhere she never thought she could ever belong. Despite being he...
971 97 16
Kayleigh Harper has always had a heart of gold. Now a young woman at the age of 25 she has accomplished all her dreams except one. Love. She graduate...