Their Obsession

Per NQJqueen

Have you ever wanted someone with such great passion? Every waking moment, all you can think of is them. To f... Més

Copyright
**WARNING**
Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 9

37.7K 887 104
Per NQJqueen

I walked a distance thinking in my own angry thoughts.

I couldn't believe that they could do that to me. It was so embarrassing. All those people staring at me, ugh! What is wrong with them? They're acting like this is some pissing contest. But maybe I was being a little hard on Javier because Damien was the one who crashed our night. But the again they were both just participating in the auction. Ugh! I don't even know.

By the time I snapped back to reality, I realized that I didn't know where I was. I was just mindlessly walking, and I was really far away from where the gala was being held.

My phone started ringing, but when I saw it was Damien, I ignored it. Whatever explanation he had for acting like some Neanderthal, I didn't care to hear. I just wanted some time to myself for a little bit.

If I thought what happened at the gala was bad, it was even worse once I left. Not only did I get more stares because I was walking down the street with a gown while everyone else wore casual clothes. Some guys the proceeded to cat-call me.

"Yo baby, laissez-moi votre numéro," shouted one guy. (You baby, let me get that number.)

"Hey, sexy, vien ici. J'ai eu quelque chose qui va faire tangier votre monde," shouted another. (Hey sexy, come here. I got something that is gonna rock your world.)

None of them approached me, though, and I was thankful for that. Because I don't know what I would have done if they did. I might look small, but with the mood, I was in, who knew what I might have done to one of those guys. And I wasn't trying to go to jail in a foreign country, plus I wasn't sure what their laws on assault are in France.

Finding my way harder then I thought it would have been. I tried to look for some landmarks that I thought I might recognize, but I didn't see any.

Then I tried just getting a cab. People think hailing a cab in New York City is hard, try getting one in Paris. It's nearly impossible. Especially since one passes only ever so often, if you missed one, who knew how long you would be waiting until there was another. In the morning, I noticed there was an abundance of them, but once night fell they were little to no existent.

As I was still trying to hail a cab, a jet black Audi pulled up in front of me. When the window rolled down, I saw Javier. I was so surprised that I pulled away too quickly and almost fell from stepping on the tail of my dress. When I regained my composure, I saw that Damien was in the car with him, in the drivers' seat.

"Finally!" they both exclaimed at the same time.

"How did you find me?" I questioned.

"We'll explain that later. Get in the car please," Javier said.

He just bypassed my question like it didn't even matter. Then told me to get in the car like he was my mom picking me up from a sleepover. Not that she ever let me go to any. She was afraid I would be persuaded to do sexual things.

"How did you find me," I asked him again, this time, more sternly.

"We tracked you cell phone," Damien stated matter of factly. Javier nodded in agreement and looked back at me.

"Now get in the car, please," Javier asked again.

"No!" I told him sternly so that he knew I meant business. Then I kept walking ignoring them back as if they weren't even there. But either they didn't hear the tone in my voice or they didn't care because they just started driving along with my walking.

"Baby come on, get in the car," Javier said.

"No! And stop following me, stalker!"

Because they were driving at the same pace as I was walking, they were only going one mile per hour. This caused cars to collect behind them.

The drivers getting impatient, started honking and it became a large clash of honking car horns everywhere trying to get Damien and Javier to drive faster.

"Damn it April, get into the damn car before I drag you in here myself!" Javier shouted over the car horns.

I dare you!

One driver rolled down his window and started shouting in French at them to go faster.

"Bougez vous de la putain de route!" he shouted. (Get out of the fucking road.)

"Sortez de la voie!" hollered another. (Move out the way)

"You better go before he gets fed up and rear-ends your car," I told him of the still honking car horns.

"This is Damien's car, so I don't car. Plus he would only be damaging his car while Damien probably had eight more like this. And if they do hit us, it will be your fault because you're not listening."

Javier then turned to say something to Damien, and the car sped forward past me. I thought he had finally taken the hint and left me alone, but instead, he went to park the car into a parking space ahead.

All of the cars quickly sped past them once the road was clear. Some stuck their middle finger out of their car windows at Damien and Javier as they got out of the car.

"April come on, let's go," Damien said approaching me.

"'I'm not going anywhere with you."

I turned around to walk the other way, trying to avoid him but bumped into Javier's hard chest.

When in the hell did he get behind me?

I backed away from him shocked but ended up bumping into Damien. Soon I was pinned between them, with little room to even breathe.

Javier's smug face drew closer to mine to the point that our lips almost touched. Then Damien grabbed my hips and pulled me into him, he bent down whispering slowly into my ear so softly it was almost hard to hear. "Get in the car."

I couldn't move, nor could my mind even comprehend his commanded, though they were simple and he had said them a handful of times. All I could concentrate on was Damien's erection pushing into my bottom and Javier's smoldering green eyes, it the same color that you would see in a forest after it rained. It looked like a storm was brewing in his eyes that very moment, they way he was looking at me.

With my lack of response, Damien decided to take matters into his own hands. I barely had time to react before he hauled me over his shoulder and started walking back to the car.

"Put me down, damn it!"

I could scarcely move as his grip on me was so tight. My head bobbed up and down with every step that he took. He wasn't even listening to me. I smacked his butt trying to get his attention but he just smacked mine back hard and continued ignoring me.

"Ow! That hurt."

He placed me on the back seat and got in with me while Javier climbed into the front and sped us away.

"Let me out of here!" I said reaching for the door. But Damien gripped my hand and pulled me back.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Not unless you want to get hit by the cars coming the other way," he warned.

"This is kidnapping!" I pulled my hand free of his grip.

Are they insane!?

Then Javier piped up looking at me through the rearview mirror; "Believe me, baby, you're the only ransom we want."

~

Javier drove us back to the hotel room, and the minute he stopped the car I jumped out. I didn't speak to them any further as whatever I said went into one ear and out the other. I just sat in the back fuming, amusingly to them, as they would look at me and snicker at my anger.

"You guys are unbelievable," I said as I walked past the valet.
But of course, they were already right behind me.

"Madam." The doorman said tipping his hat as I walked past him. I tried to give him a smile though I'm not sure if it came out right.

"Baby come on, you're overreacting," Damien said.

"Overreacting! Overreacting! You just manhandled me in the middle of the street. Then you smacked my butt!"

I walked towards the elevator and pushed the button.

"To be fair you smacked his butt first?" Javier jumped into his defense.

"I wouldn't have done that if he was acting like gentlemen in the first place."

"Well she does have a point," Javier said. Damien grunted at him.

"Please, you're no saint either," I proceeded to remind Javier.

We walk into the elevator together, and once again they are surrounding me. It's as if they don't know what personal space is, or have no care for it. It felt weird being that close to them, but at the same time so right. Damien pushed the button for our floor.

"You refused to listen, so I handle it myself," Damien finally defended himself.

"That as well is true," Javier stated, backing him up.

"Why are you all of a sudden for Damien?" I said facing Javier. "When did you guys become such best friends in the first place?" I turned to look at them both. "One minute you couldn't stand each other, and now you're acting like each others lawyers."

"Trust me, I still can't this guy. But we had a mutual problem and we came together to solve it," Damien said.

"Oh, so I'm a problem now?"

"Come on sweetness, that's not what he meant," Javier defended Damien again.

"Who's side are you on?"

"Yours baby, always." He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me towards him.

"Don't try to sweeten me up," I brushed him off.

The elevator finally opened and I breathed a sigh of relief as it allowed me to but some space between me and them.

We walked through the brightly lit corridor towards the door. Damien punched his card in unlocking the door.

"Ladies first," he said opening the door for me. I rolled my eyes at him, emphasizing my annoyance.

Now he wants to act civil.

"You know what it doesn't even matter. I have had enough of you two for one night."
I was tired and argued out.

"April," Damien lifted my chin so that I was looking at him, "I truly am sorry."

I nodded my head accepting his apology. I didn't want to argue about this anymore. Plus his apology was finally sincere.

"I'm sorry too," Javier chimed in, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Am I forgiven as well."

I nodded my head, and he kissed my cheek satisfied.

"Go on off to bed now. Damien and I need to have a little chat."
They allowed me to slide out from between them.

"Goodnight April," they said at the same time.

"Goodnight boys."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

The Actress' Husband Per ZAN

Literatura romàntica

4.9M 217K 80
❝Hollywood is scary. She is scarier.❞ • • • The night before their marriage, Emily Pinault catches her fiancé in the act of cheating. Completely deva...
664K 29.6K 57
Shorter chapters so don't let the amount of chapters keep you from starting this story. Joey Lattire was offered to a man at a young age. Knowing...
14M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...
504K 15.9K 38
Nora James has spent her entire life taking care of her sisters. After her parent's messy divorce and her mother's desire to pursue her own dreams aw...