The Undercover Nerd {ON HOLD}

By ThanksGirl

Crystal is sent on a mission, but this mission is no ordinary mission. This mission is more than Crystal expe... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
THANKS!!!
Chapter 2
Why!
Happy New Years
Like What?!
Chapter 4
Thanks!
Chapter 5
Don't hate the player. Hate the author.
Chapter 6
Sorry guys
I'm back! Check out....
Chapter 7
Bad news

Chapter 3

128 4 0
By ThanksGirl

"Which outfit looks better? The red one with sequins or the black one that reaches mid thigh?"

"Emily you need to explain the outfits to me. We're talking over the phone."

Emily was going to a party and wanted my decision.

"The red one is long sleeved on one arm. The other arm is sleeveless. It has sequins splattered across. And stops mid thigh."

"Hmmmm. Interesting. Tell me about the other dress," I asked.

"The black dress stops mid thigh. It's tight showing off your curves. It's cut out in the middle of your breast. It has straps that tie around your neck."

"So which one?" She asked.

"Definitely the red one!"

"The black one it is!" She told me.

"Then why'd you ask for my decision?"

"Because you have no fashion sense. So might as well take the opposite one! Bye I'll pick you up!" She said.

For some reason I'm coming along. "Bye," I told her before hanging up on her.

  I put on my make up which consisted of red lipstick. Just red lipstick.

I threw my clothes all over the place when Ella came in.

"Where are you going?" She asked. Hasn't she ever heard curiosity killed the cat.

  "To a party with Emily."

"Who's Emily?" She asked again.

  "A friend."

"What are you looking for?" She sure does ask a lot if questions.

  "A dress."

"What kind of dress?"

  "Any dress?"

"Want me to help?"

  "Sure."

She came towards my closet looking for a dress just when Emily called.

  "The red and black pumps," I answered.

  "How'd you--"

"I just knew."

  "Thanks Crystal!" She hung up.

Just then Ella found a dress on a hanger.

"Thanks Ella," I said taking the dress from her.

"Here," she told me handing me black pumps that stood in the back of my closet.

"You're so good at fashion," I commented.

"Thank you. Now I'll leave you to get dress.

She left as I went to take bath. After I brushed my teeth and got dress.

Maybe after about 45 minutes, my phone rang.

  "Hello?"

"I'm outside."

"Be right down."

  I kissed Ella goodbye and told the babysitter to make sure she goes sleep before 10.

  Emily honked her horn at me and I rushed to her.

  "Yo." "Hey Crystal! You look gorgeous!"

  I had a black ruffled purse with a gun inside.

  Emily stopped outside of a bar. "What are we doing here?"

  "You'll see!" She winked at me.

We stood in line for bout approximately an hour before we were sanding next to the bouncer.

  "Emily." "Emily what?"

"Emily Waters." "Go right in," he said opening the door.

We walked in to the dark bar. With people dancing around in tight clothes that I'm sure they're lose their circulation in.

"Put your right leg up, left leg up! Sit down like you're sitting on the stairs! Look to the left look to the right!"

The song bet you can't do it like me came on.

"Now twerk, twerk,twerk!" And that's exactly what they were doing.

Emily ordered Ponchacuba and had a few shots. I didn't drink anything seeing as I felt deep in my stomach something bad was gonna happen.

Then I heard a few gun shots. 1......2.......3.........4........

Everyone was screaming while I took my gun out. I put on my night vision glasses that looked like normal glasses.

I saw a man holding his gun up with a smirk on his face. This is why I don't come to bars.

He had 3 friends surrounding him with their feet on the wall.

I shot 2 of them in their belly and 1 in their heart. The one with the gun realised what was going on and tried to run in the dark room.

I ran after him seeing as I had on night vision goggles. I pounced him to the ground.

"Stupid people," I mumbled. "Who are you working for?" I asked him quite loudly seeing as everyone was running around in horror.

"Like I should tell you," he spat in my face.

"I should have at least 4 or 5 more bullets," I said swinging my gun around.

"You wouldn't!"

"That's a cheesy line. Oh but I would," I said shooting him in his arms as he cursed.

"Now who are you walking for?!" (Walking haha. It's suppose to be working for)

"I'll never tell you!"

I shot him in his foot. "3 or 2 left!"

"Carl Hat!"

"Who's Carl Hat?!"

He close his lips in a right line as I shot him in his 'Southern area' also known as 'Where the sun doesn't shine!'

"A drug dealer. An effing drug dealer."

"Where does he work?!"

His lips were closed. Fine then! "Rot in Hell!" I said shooting him in his head.

I took his Samsung S5 from his pocket. I'll mail this to Dan(Is that even his name? Crystal's boss?)
I then took off my night vision glasses.

"There you are! I was looking for you! I almost had a heart attack!"

"You were looking for me even through the gun shots?"

"Well duh! Now let's go before it starts up again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 2.6K 87
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
24.2K 2.5K 30
This book contains spoilers for all other books in The Regal Eclipse Pack Series. I highly recommend reading those books first. Kyra Remington is in...
382K 7.6K 45
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
1M 45.1K 38
Moving back to a hometown she had left before she could even remember it was never supposed to be a big deal. But for Sara Bryant, everything is abou...