All Grown Up now

By enkindledwriter

Breyana struggles growing up without her father and her drug crazed mother. So she attempts to run away, but... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 19

40 1 0
By enkindledwriter

Breyana's POV

"Look we're going to be in and out, Breyana you know what to do." Daniel said and once the plan was known by everyone I walked in. While I distract this dude that go by Animal, in his hotel. The guys will burst in once I tap the button on the headband I have on.

I've been talking to this Animal guy for about a week, only because the guys had to study him and his every move. But today I'm supposedly supposed to be sleeping with him tonight, well that's what he thinks.

I knocked on his door with the sexiest dress I have on. He opened the door with a smile on his face, then I walked past him. I waited for him to walk back to the bed, which he did.

He stood in front of his bed and I pushed him down onto it. "You missed me daddy?" I asked in a mischievous tone. "Of course," he said grabbing onto my waist. They don't call him Animal for nothing.

He's a cold blooded killer, but he's also the roughest man I dealt with. He's always grabbing on me roughly and practically throwing me around kissing all over my face.

I smiled and leaned down and kissed him. But before I could even start he pulled me down onto the bed not wasting no time. "Ow, you're being too rough!" I said as he continued to kiss my neck and pin my wrist down tightly. He kept going ignoring everything I was saying.

That's when I started to try to push him off but he had a tight grip I started screaming, he know I wasn't enjoying any of this and he kept calling me out of my name telling me to shut up bitch, hoe, slut.

Lucky for me I was able to tap the button on my headband twice signaling that I was in danger. The guys burst through the door almost instantly making him stop. But before he could react Daniel had punched him straight in the face knocking him down. I jumped up and the guys took his duffle bag full of money ams drugs that are worth a lot of money.

Daniel and the boys beat him, pistol whipped him, and shot him. We had a silencer on it, so it didn't make a sound. I couldn't help but to cry, and Daniel pulled me into his arms as he held me as I cried.

I got myself together before we all exited through the back and we got in the truck and pulled off. I was quiet not wanting to talk about anything. We got back to the house and I walked inside then pulled off my blonde wig. I always wear disguises, but I make them look good.

I walked up to baby girl's room, I got some clothes out for a shower and stayed in the steaming hot shower scrubbing myself for what seems like forever. But even then it wasn't enough, I still felt him on me. I feel so dirty. I scrubbed until the water went cold.

Then I just climbed into bed and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 8.2K 31
Ethan James just turned twenty-two and he is a rich guy who loves to party. He as never had a real relationship because girls throw themselves at him...
72.4K 4.8K 52
Dana is 16 living with her mom, dad, niece, and her big sister. Her father has been sleeping with her for three years because his wife hasn't been do...
2.2K 309 29
When Evelyn's circle meets Ashton and his buddies, the events that follow unravel with such intensity, that you might want to get a grip on whatever...
751K 3.9K 6
UNDER EDITING TO BE PUBLISHED UPDATES COMING (2019) 16 year old Nancy has one thing on her mind, Aiden, the boy shes loved since she was 14 and now h...