My Mate Is A Hunter

By FallenTorment16

Jace Evans is Beta to the Hell Pack. Hunters are trying to take over their territory, and make the exsistance... More

My Mate Is A Hunter
Chapter 3 - Best Night
Chapter 4 - This May Cause Problems
Chapter 5 - Broken Hearts, and Broken Families
Chapter 6 - New Found Love and Four Problems
Chapter 7 - New Parents and A New Brother
Chapter 8 - Pool Party!
Chapter 9 - Shunned Together
Chapter 10 - Meet the Mates
Chapter 11 - Afraid of You
Chapter 12 - Babysitting and a Future
Chapter 13 - Meet My Mom
Chapter 14 - Let's Kill Your Best Friend!
Quick little Authors Note!
Chapter 15 - Marking
Chapter 16 - Join 'Em
Chapter 17 - Teach Them A Lesson

Chapter 2 - Jealousy and a Day At the Mall

6.6K 201 28
By FallenTorment16

(Jace)

I glanced around the lunch room again, looking for those blue eyes that I quickly fell in love with. 

"Dude, what's wrong with you?" Jaden chuckled.

I smiled remembering my beautiful mate. I looked to my best friend and saw he was giving me a knowing smile. 

"I found her. I found my mate." I said smiling goofily.

"Who is she?" He smiled.

One thing you need to know about Jaden, he never stops smiling. Never. He fell asleep on the couch once. He smiles in his sleep. It's crazy.

"Her name is Cody."

"Cody? Odd name for a girl." 

"That's what's cool about her! The unique name!" 

"Where is she?" He asked.

My hazel eyes scanned the lunch room again, finding no sight of those electric blue eyes. 

"I don't know." I sighed.

"Let's go outside and see if she's there." Jaden suggested.

We threw our lunches away, and walked out the lunch room doors. Outside we saw a group of girls gathered around something and laughing.

The wind blew, and I caught that vanilla batter scent. 

"She's out here." I whisper.

"You're just an ugly loner with no friends!" A voice screamed.

"Cassie." Jared said.

"She's in the middle." My eyes widened, and I ran over to the group.

"I have a friend." Cody's voice said quietly.

"One friend doesn't count loser!" 

I elbowed my way through, and saw Cody getting violently shoved by Cassie.

I fought back a growl. Too many humans for witnesses.

"Cassie!" Jaden yelled, using alpha tone. 

Cody had tears in her eyes, and she sank to the floor. 

It hurt me to see her like this. I walked over to her, and wrapped an arm around her. Her arms went around my waist, and her face went to my chest. I hugged her closer to me, and ran my fingers through her silky black hair.

"What hell do you think you're doing?!" Jaden scolded Cassie.

"I'm sorry, alpha." She whispered quietly.

"You have to respect Cody now. She's the beta's mate. Got it?" 

"Yes, alpha." 

Cassie is the biggest problem of the pack. She likes to have 'fun' with some of the guys, and when they find their mates, she get's all clingy and bitchy. Jaden considered kicking her out of the pack, but his father is best friends with her father. He couldn't do that. 

Cassie looks like a huge slut. Her long platinum blonde hair fell down to her waist, and with her green eyes, she could get anything she wants. She wears short skirts, and tight shirts. I've never once seen her wear pants. Even in the winter.

Cody sobbed into my shirt, and I rubbed her back soothingly, and pressed my cheek to her hair. "You're going to be okay." I tell her.

"We'll talk more at the house." 

I heard Jaden's footsteps walk over, and he sat down. "She okay?" 

"I don't know."

"I'm fine." Her melodic voice said. She rubbed her eyes, and sat up. 

Even with puffy eyes, and tear streaks running down her face, she looked beautiful. 

I wiped away the remaining tears, and pulled her into my lap. She didn't do anything but stare at me the whole time. 

"Why don't you stand up for yourself?" Jaden asked.

"I-I can't." She shook her head, the rested it on my shoulder. 

If I could stay in this position forever, I'd be the happiest man alive. 

I smiled and kissed the top of her head. 

"Cody!" Two voices yelled from the door.

We all looked up and saw Brent and Luke running over to us. 

Cody got up from my lap, and ran over to Luke. 

It took all my strength to let her go. She felt so good in my arms, and I loved every last second of it. Soon she can be in my arms forever. Where she belongs.

(Cody)

I ran over to Luke, and gave him a hug. 

I heard a faint growl from behind me, but I thought nothing of it. 

My brother wrapped his arms around me. "Are you okay? We heard about Cassie." 

"I'm fine." I pulled away from him, and looked at Jace and the other boy. "They helped me." I said.

Brent glared in their direction, and Luke smiled.

Jace looked at me, and smiled. I couldn't help the blush. I smiled back shyly, and looked to my feet.

"Great. Let's go." Brent said, taking my arm.

"Don't touch her!" Jace screamed.

I looked up, and saw he was walking over to us. The boy with midnight black hair followed Jace with a worried expression on his face. I wonder why.

I looked into Jace's eyes, and saw they were pitch black. I gasped in shock, and took a step back, running into Brent.

"Jace. You need to calm down." The boy said, putting an arm on Jace's shoulder.

He shook it off, and glared at Brent. 

Brent shoved me behind him, and Luke stood in the middle.

"Guys, come on. We can all get along." He tried.

"Jace." The boy said more sternly. "Back down."

Jace sighed, and his body turned loose. "Cody, can I talk to you?" He asked.

I looked to his eyes, and saw they were hazle again.

I nodded, and went to step around Brent, but he put an arm out, blocking me. 

"Let. Her. Go." Jace said through clenched teeth. 

"Jaden, do something!" Luke murmured to the boy. 

"Are you kidding?! I've known Jace for years, when he get's angry. Stay back." Jaden said, eyeing Jace.

Luke shook his head.

"I told you to stay away from her. She doesn't need a player like you in her life." Brent spat.

"You want to know, how long I've waited for a girl like Cody to walk into my life?" Jace asked. "Ever since I turned thirteen, I've waited. I'm not going to let you take her away from me. Now let her go." 

"Brent, I'll be fine." I pushed his arm to his side, and stepped closer to Jace.

Jace gave me a small smile before taking my hand. 

"We're skipping the rest of the day. I hope you know that." He tells me.

"We have plans after school." Brent says.

I was looking forward to the hunting trip. Every year when school starts Brent, Luke, and I all go out to the woods and hunt the werewolves. We finally found their pack house, and we were going to ambush them.

"Cancel them." 

"It's important." 

"It really is." I say, looking up the hazel eyes that I can stare into all day if I could.

Jace sighed. "Can you reschedule?"

I looked over to Brent. He nodded. 

"I guess so..."

"Great. You're spending the day with me." He smiled down at me, and I smiled back. "Jaden, don't need me, okay."

"I'll try." Jaden chuckled, his black hair falling into his brown eyes, and to the bridge of his nose.

"I'll see you guys later." I told my brother and Brent.

Luke walked up to me, and gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. Jace squeezed my hand.

I waved at Brent, as Jace began pulling me away from them.

"Where exactly are we going?" I ask.

"Mall. Park. Canada. You're choice." He winked at me, and my stomach flooded with butterflies, and my heart beat faster.

"Mall is good." 

He nodded, and we walked to his silver Mustang.

"So tell me about yourself." Jace said, scanning the road in front of us.

"You first." 

He chuckled. "I like music."

"What kind."

"Post-hardcore, metal-core, andything with screaming in it, I'll listen." He took his eyes off the road to smile at me, before looking back.

"You just got me to like you." I say.

"That's my job."

I smiled at him, then turned my head and looked out the window.

"Favorite food." He asked me.

"Bacon." 

"Bacon?" He chuckled.

I whipped my head in his direction. "Duh! Have you ever had just one piece of bacon?! That shit's addicting." 

Jace started laughing, and I soon joined in.

After twenty more questions, a few laughs, and an exchange of smiles, we pulled into the mall parking lot.

"Where to first?" Jace asked, wrapping an arm around me.

"Uh. How about Hot Topic."

"Great choice." He smiled.

(Jace)

While walking through the mall, all the guys were staring at Cody. I can't really blame them, but she's still mine. 

I pulled her closer to my chest, and we walked into the store. They were playing some song by Escape The Fate. 

Cody started to sing along to the lyrics, and I couldn't help but smile at her. She was so cute. My angel walked out of my arm, and went to the back of the store where all the skinny jeans were. 

"I hope you know, I make Brent sit in all the chairs and give me his opinion." She tells me, picking out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with neon paint splattered on it.

"Fine by me." I smile. 

I watch as she picks out three more pairs of jeans, and a few tops, then grabs my hand, and towes me to the dressing rooms. 

I sit down on one of the chairs outside, and wait for my beautiful mate.

"Okay, how about these?" The stall unlocks, and Cody steps out in the paint splatter jeans. 

It takes all my will power not to shove her into the stall and take her right then and there. 

I awkwardly cough, trying to get the dirty images out of my head. "They look great." I choke out.

She frowned. "You okay?"

I cough and nod my head.

She smiles, and walks back into the dressing room. 

I have the same reaction to everything she tries on. We walk out with two pairs of jeans, and two band t shirts. 

I grabbed Cody's hand, and we walked out of the store. 

"Where do you want to go now?" I ask.

She looked nervous for a seconf before looking up at me. 

"What?" I smile.

"Erm...I need...Bras." 

I felt myself instantly get excited. I pull Cody in front of me, and I wrap my arms around her small waist.

"What the-oh my God." She gasps, trying to step away from me.

I bring her back to my chest. "I'm sorry but, you seriously must not see what you do to me." 

"Sorry?" She giggles.

"Will you please go on a date with me?" I ask, resting my chin on her shoulder. I felt the urge to press my lips against her skin.

"If I say no?" I heard her smile, but that didn't stop the reaction I had.

My heart stopped. "I don't know what I'd do." 

"Then, yes." 

I smiled a huge smile, grip her waist more tightly, and twirl her in the air while she laughes, and holds onto my arms so she wouldn't fall.

"You just made me the happiest guy on Earth, you know that?" I chuckle in her ear after I set her down.

"Maybe." She smiled.

This perfect girl is almost mine. 

***********************************************************************************************

Hello :) I have just finished watching Family Guy and am in a great mood :) So, here's a new chapter for you!! 

I'm trying out chapter names...Tell me if they're good or not...Because, I always end up SUCKING with chapter names.

Song on the side: Vampires Everywhere! - Bleeding Rain

Picture on the side: The cast :)

VOTE AND COMMENT!!! :))))

:D -FallenTorment16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 97 22
Eighteen years after the Great War, the world has never looked the same. Separated into packs and districts, humans and shifters live on the same lan...
268K 7.5K 34
Victoria is a 16 werewolf but she's not just any werewolf. She comes from a very special bloodline she is half alpha and half beta and on top of that...
6K 176 11
© Copyright. 2014. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. zenanda1912. Selena is a werewolf. She and her pack are in trouble. A pair of hunters has discovered them and...
30.5K 1.7K 29
Jason Hammel is the beta of the Mile High Pack, a position which keeps him busy. Love and romance are things he just doesn't have time for, and as fo...