Marvel Imagines

By Shewhowrites_

All of these are mine and they come straight from my Tumblr! More

Mother Natures a Bitch
I've Always Loved You
She Who Left (I've Always Loved You part 2)
Monday Night Cuteness
Tragedy
Happy Girl, Sad Soul (Pt. 1)
Happy Girl, Sad Soul (Pt. 2)
Happy Girl, Sad Soul (Pt. 3)
Happy Girl, Sad Soul (Pt. 4)
My Mind Keeps Me Awake
My Mind Keeps Me Awake (Pt. 2)
It's The Thought That Counts, Sweetheart
Our Kind of Day
Kiss The Girl
Bones
Safe
Kinks
Captains Girl
Silent Night
I'll Be Damned
Fall Extravaganza
Darkness (Pt. 1)
You've Got A Friend In Me
Comfort
Can't Help Falling In Love
Promise (Pt. 1)
Promise (Pt. 2)
Promise (Pt. 3)
Promise (Pt. 4)
Alone Together (Pt. 1)
Alone Together (Pt. 2)
Alone Together (Pt. 3)
Alone Together (Pt. 4)
Alone Together (Pt. 5)
Mornings
Friday Night
Poison (Pt. 1)
Poison (Pt. 2)
Poison (Pt. 3)
Poison (Pt. 4)
Poison (Alternate Ending)
Distraction
Gorgeous
POISON FANFIC
Pretty Eyes & A Gorgeous Smile
Gorgeous (Part 2)
Before My Eyes
It's Not That Simple
It's Not That Simple (Pt. 2)
The Good, The Bad
The Good, The Bad (Pt. 2)
Smile *drabble*
Stars *drabble*
Perfect Two *drabble*
I Think...*drabble*
Pretty Big Mouth
Family Meetings
Doll
Goals
Jealous
If Only You Knew
Oh, Baby
Monsters
Chills
His Name Was Gus
Afraid of Him
Baking Away Problems
Babygirl

Max

10.5K 175 5
By Shewhowrites_

Bruce Banner

"Look at this one! Oh what about this one! Wait, no, look at that one!" You shrieked, running from dog to dog at the animal rescue shelter you and Bruce were at. You were overjoyed at the sight of all the cute dogs and cats, although it saddened you that you couldn't take all of them home but at least you would change one dog's life forever!

"Yeah, that one's nice. She's cute too." Bruce followed you around, but he sounded tired and bored. You groaned, whipping around to face him and putting your hands of your hips.

"Bruce." You had a look on your face like you were about to give him a long speech about acting like a Debby downer while at the cutest place in the history of ever but instead you pulled on a goofy grin and said, "Dogs can sense when you don't want them, so stop scaring them off."

"Besides, that one was a he." You turned around and continued gazing at the pups with heart eyes. Bruce grumbled something but stayed close to your heels as you kept observing. He wasn't the one who wanted a dog in the first place, but after a lot of sweet talk, and persisting, you finally got him to agree.

Suddenly, Bruce stopped in his tracks, pausing by a gate that had a German Shepherd in it. The German Shepherd wasn't barking or throwing himself at the cage like all the other dogs were, instead he simply sat a couple feet away from the door and looked up at Bruce through the bars that separated them.

His ears perked up and his tail thumped ever so slightly behind him, his big brown eyes made Bruce want to cuddle with him all afternoon. You were a few feet ahead, focused on a Bloodhound who was whining and barking for your attention.

"Hey Bruce, look at this-" You paused when you turned your head and saw the way Bruce was looking at the cage that held a German Shepherd. You had never seen him look at a dog like that, but yet here he was looking at the dog like it was his true love.

You made your way to Bruce and squatted down in front of the cage, and man did you agree with Bruce the moment you saw the pup it was like your heart melted. He had big chocolate brown eyes and one of his ears was crooked but he was just so adorable. His mouth opened and his tongue went flying out as he seemed to be smiling, your heart fluttered even more and you stood up.

"This one. This is the one."Bruce said, nodding his head without further room for discussion.

"Totally." You agreed, hooking your arm with Bruce's as you two continued staring at the pup in awe. "What should we name him?"

"He looks like a...like a Max."

"Oh my god, he does!" You agreed, you had always loved the name Max for a boy dog, you thought it was a handsome name.

"Max it is, then." Bruce smiled, leaning over and giving your cheek a small kiss.

You leaned down very slightly, but enough to where you caught his attention. He looked up at you once more as he wagged his tail and his ears perked up. You grinned, you had a feeling that Max was going to love his new home. Especially his new mom and dad. You were such a dog lover that you considered your pets as your 'furry children', so the very thought of having a dog made you get so excited!

"Why hello there, Max." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 413 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...
291K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
312K 3.5K 44
Pretty much Bucky Barnes one shots/imagines, requests are open! {basically i have nowhere else to put my feels so}
109K 2.1K 37
Marvel imagines about all your favorite characters! Including: Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bucky, Pietro, Wanda, Clint, Thor, Scott, T'Challa, Sam, Scott...