beautiful trainwerk: A demi l...

Od jake_radi

Více

chapter one
chapter three
chapter 4

chapter two

3 0 0
Od jake_radi

Chapter 2

She says she's fine but she's going insane. She says she feels good, but she's in a lot of pain. She says it's nothing, but it's really a lot. She says she's okay, but really she's not.

Chapter 2

I feel like I'm on cloud nine, it's only when I look down and see my salad that I'm brought back to reality. I eat it slowly; the lettuce is the safe part. Marie and I have a nice talk but soon she leaves and I stand up and throw my salad away. Most of it is left but I go to the bathroom anyway. I wait until everyone is out and then I stick my fingers down my throat determined to make that last little bit come back up. After a few minutes I succeed. I go wash my hands and fix my makeup. I check the time on my phone, 5pm, god I'm going to have to hurry if I want to catch the city bus on time. I get to the bus stop just as it's pulling in, after paying my money I go take a seat and start texting. One from Marie pops up, "Still walking on air?" It reads with a smiley face.

"U know it" I text back. I get home and because neither of my parents are home I fish out the spare key from the flower pot. Unlocking the door and walking through the house I find a note on the kitchen table.

"Will be out until late, help yourself, love mom." Well that is fine with me. I walk into my room and toss my backpack on my bed, homework time. I blast Pierce the Veil and My Chemical Romance as I study for finals, ugh, god I hate studying. After I finish I pullout my notebook and put on DEMI for some inspiration while I'm writing. The next time I glance at the clock its 8pm, I climb out of bed and go take a shower, afterwards I stand surveying my body in the full length mirror. Nothing's changed, I cry with disgust and shame, hating myself for what I was doing but my self-hate consumes me more so I fill my arms and legs with fresh cuts. Some of them were scary deep, I bandaged them the best I could and then put on my pajamas. I crawled into bed and turned on my speakers. I fell into a tumultuous sleep after three songs from John Mayer. Waking up my whole body was filled with stinging pain; I winced, remembering the night before. My mom calls, "You'll be late for school." I groan climbing out of bed and throwing on some clothes.

"Just a minute!" I yell. I domy makeup and conceal my scars and fresh cuts, it stings. I pull my hair into a messy bun and head downstairs. "I'm going over to Maries," I call out, "Don't wait up for me."

"Ok honey, do you want anything to eat?" My mom asks.

"No thanks, I'm good." I say, walking out the door. I grab my bike and pedal to Maries; she only lives two blocks down. She sees me coming from her apartment window and hurries down to meet me.

"You ready for a Demi concert preparation day?" she asks.

"Sure am." I reply. We hop into her car and drive to the mall. First up is finding the perfect outfit, on a side note I really hate shopping, I look so fat and ugly in everything and it's hard to find something that will cover all my scars. We go into Macys and go to the urban corner. I find a cute pair of geometric leggings and a shirred tunic top. I grab a belt and some wedges to complete it.

"Do you want to try it on?" Marie asks.

"No I'm good." I say, "What are you getting?" She holds up a short mini dress with a jacket and some heels, "Its super cute" I say. We walk to the counter and pay for them, Marie insists on treating me, I resist and finally give in. "Ok," I say, "But you have to let me pay for something today ok?"

"Sure," she answers with a smirk. We link elbows and go back out to the car, "On to the hairstylists!" She yells and I laugh. I end up just getting a trim but I get some highlights put in, accenting my gold hair. Marie gets a drastic bob and purple highlights, she rocks it though. She asks if I want to go out to eat and I decline,

"I'm kind of tired," I say, "What if we go crash at your place?"

"Great idea," She replies. At her apartment we do Manis and Pedi's. I do my usual black but Marie goes for a silver blue striped look to match her dress. It's late by the time I get home, 11pm. I put my bike in the garage and creep through the house as quietly as possible trying not to wake anyone.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...