The Undercover Nerd

By NikolinaDrum

[highest ranking #1 TEEN FICTION] "What? Simon?! Are you kidding me?" He yelled. Harry Styles, the curly hea... More

The Undercover Nerd - (Harry Styles/Marcel Fan Fiction)
DISCLAIMER
- Prologue -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Uncovered Star
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Info Minfo

49.6K 1K 172
By NikolinaDrum

I have something to tell you, since this book is 80% about bullying! 

Those who don't want to read, you don't have to!

Well there's this guy I know and he was overweight. But I have to admit that he has beautiful blue eyes. (I don't fancy him guys just continue reading). Well I wouldn't say that we were friends but we knew about each other. Few facebook chats and that's it. 

In the past few months he lost really much weight and he looks really good. See? I liked him before and after his change. Even though he is a bit crazy, but who isn't? That's the thing with Marcel. Like he's the nerd and nobody wants to talk to him and stuff like that and in 90% of all ff's he will be sexy afterwards or successful. 

Back to the guy: He changed so much, like I thought he was kidding with me. His body is skinny, his face is slim and his jaw prominent...okay I definitely write too many fanfics...sorry. Well but the main thing is, he didn't change who he was... he's still the funny lad he always was. Because the body is just the wrapping of everyone...and there's no-one out there who's ugly! Everyone is beautiful in their own way. 

That's the fact. Never judge people on how they look. Your body changes and if you want something you achieve whatever you want. 

I hope this wasn't bothering you, but it just fits the fan fiction perfectly! And I was so happy for this boy, that he reached something nobody ever thought he would make. 

You can write me your thoughts about bullying in the comments below, I would love to read them. And don't be afraid of saying something that people judge you on... I'm not perfect as well...I have a little too much weight, but 'll try to fix that with some work out.

Never give up. Dream your dreams. And never forget that it's your life that you're living!

-Nikolina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 156K 52
Girls are girls, and boys are.. Well boys. Ashley, Lucy, Moe, Alyssa, and, Jessica are five bestfriends who go to summer camp every summer and it is...
216K 5.2K 28
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
563K 27.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...