~LevixReader~ One-Shots

由 felicity9

~LevixReader one shot stories~ There is a short story in there that is LevixReaderxEren also. This is my sec... 更多

{Saviour}
Beautiful
Mean but Sweet
Stranger
Was it a dream? (Stranger pt. 2)
ErenxReaderxLevi Pt. 1
Pt. 2
Pt. 3
Pt. 4
Pt. 5
Pt. 6
Pt. 7
Pt. 8
Pt. 9
Pt. 10
Pt. 11 Final
Drunk Levi
Truth or Dare
Note

Truth or Dare pt 2

1.5K 45 34
由 felicity9

Once free from the Corporals room you bolted down the dead silent hall at full speed almost crashing into walls as you turned corners.

Bursting through the wooden door all your friends looked up at you wide eyed  their eyebrows raised in alarm.

"You didn't die!"
"Why were you running fast? Wait is he coming after you?!"

A whole heaps of questions burst out of their mouths until you caught your breath waving your hands for silence.

"No..no I just didn't want to be caught by anyone else or if he woke up anytime soon." You say out of breath everyone staring at your hand.

"Oh, just a souvenir!" You quickly say laughing making the rest of them laugh along.

"You did a good job on not dying." Your best friend commented from beside you placing her hand on your shoulder in approval.

"Yeah well, I was close to dying!" You say narrowing your eyes at her before joining the circle seating yourself in between Connie and Mikasa.

"What happened?" Once the question was asked all attention was on you all of them inching closer eager to hear.

"Ah, nothing bad... He woke up for a few moments and said a few words but suddenly fell back asleep. I actually thought I was going to be killed." You inform them.

"Your lucky!" Hange laughed the rest nodding in agreement and giggling.

"Shut up. I would have blamed you guys if he actually caught me." You say sticking your tongue out slightly.

"Oh come on, we all know you wouldn't do that (Y/N)!" Eren laughs holding his stomach.

"Shut up." You mumble hanging your head a little your cheeks tinted pink but a smile still across your lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Last night was so fun!" Petra whispers loudly to you and the rest of the squad while you all sat in the dining hall eating breakfast.

"Yeah it was but there was no food!" Sasha agrees but whines while she eats.

"Don't worry I promise next time we play there will be food!" Eren smiles and chuckles a little.

"So, what are you going to do when the corp-" Your best friend was cut off by a loud thud as both the dining hall doors flung open.

Every one of the cadets head whipped to the doors including yours.

Yours and everyone else's eyes widened as a very pissed off corporal stood there hands by his sides in fists.

"What stupid fucking brat done this!?" Levi yelled making everyone look back at their food and quickly began eating trying to act natural.

"Must be really mad since he doesn't swear that often." (B/F/N) whispers making you look up from your food and all your friends eyes were on you.

You tried making yourself look small which didn't help because they continued to stare at you.

You could hear the clicking of boots coming closer and closer with each step.

Your heart beating uncontrollably fast and your face beginning to go red since you knew that he was walking straight towards you.

"Cadet (L/N), get up and come with me!" He shouted gripping your arm yanking you from your seat pulling you along behind him.

"I'm sorry corporal!" You whine loudly his grip on your arm beginning to hurt making small tears spring into your (E/C) eyes.

"I'm not interested in hearing your apologies." Levi coldly growls opening two large wooden doors angrily.

As you entered your eyes recognised it as his office which you have only been in one time.

As you looked around for a split second, you felt yourself falling backwards eventually hitting the floor with your butt.

Squinting your eyes shut and giving a small groan from the impact you opened your eyes again looking up at the shadow standing over you.

Levi stood there his eyes narrowed and his eyes as cold as ever as he stared down at you.

Fear began to consume you until you studied his face a little more and noticed all the black smudges on his forehead and lips from his failed attempt to take off the permanent marker. 

You tried to keep your smile hidden but failed as you felt the corner of your lips curl up.

"You think this is funny?" Levi asked pointing to his face then crossing his arms over his chest you could tell he was trying not to raise his voice.

"N-No I'm sorry corporal... It was a dare... I had to do it." You stutter out looking at the floor beside you.

"Tch, not only have you embarrassed yourself but you have embarrassed me. You couldn't be smart enough and not do it could you?"

"Stand up now cadet." Levi ordered making you shoot straight up but never meeting his gaze.

"What did you do with my cravat?" The corporal asked his question making you meet his gaze as memories invaded your head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N) What are you doing? Is that Levi's cravat?" (B/F/N) asked you as you lay in your bed his cravat next to your face.

"What?! N-no! It's not!" You quickly fire back your cheeks going Crimson.

"Don't try and lie to me. Are you smelling it and sleeping with it because you think of it as him?!" She asks shouting slightly making you cuddle it closer trying to hide it from her view.

"No! No I'm not!" You say defending yourself but making it all to obvious because of how quick you were to respond.

"Sure, sure." Was all she said sarcasm in her voice as she stopped speaking but you could just imagine her with a smirk across her lips.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you blushing brat?" Levi asked now right in your face making you jump back and put your hands to your cheeks feeling their warmth.

"Nothing! I'm not blushing!" You shout turning your face away.

"You must be if you can't even look at me cadet." Levi says a hint of humour in his cold voice.

Snapping your head back to him you narrowed your eyes and clenched your fists putting them by your side.

"So what did you do with it?" He asked again a small smirk crossing his lips which was rare.

"I didn't do anything with it! I only took it as a souvenir as an accomplishment sir!" You explain but immediately regretting the words that just left your mouth.

Levi's blue eyes widened then narrowed but a still slightly visible smirk was on his lips.

"Speaking to me in such a tone, doing what you did last night to my face and not telling me the truth deserves punishment." Levi commented walking around to his desk and taking a seat while your wide eyes followed him.

"You'll be cleaning my office for two months every day after training." Levi stated playing his elbows on the desk.

'This is so bad... I thought cleaning out the horse stables for two months was bad but, being watched like prey by a hawk is worse...' You groan mentally to yourself lowering your head in defeat.

"I'm sorry sir, I won't do it again." You apologise again keeping your head bowed.

You heard the seat behind the desk move but didn't look up as you heard his boots come towards you.

"Tch, you said that last time brat." Levi spoke now right beside you startling you because of his closeness.

Putting your hands to your chest you tried to steady your heart, always when you were around him or he was looking at your your heart fluttered but being this close made you feel weak.

"I promise it won't happen again sir." You bow your head again and salut.

"Tch, I don't believe you."

"What?" You ask staring up at him in disbelief but soon realising how informal you had just spoken to your corporal.

"Just cleaning my office won't be enough punishment and won't satisfy me enough cadet."

"Corporal what do you mean by that?" You ask tilting your head to the side confused at his sudden change.

"I'm going to punish you worse since you embarrassed me in front of all the cadets the last time and done it again after the last punishment."

As Levi stared at you, you felt a little puzzled.

"Are you going to beat me like you did to Eren?" You ask your voice cracking slightly you had never seen your corporal like this it hard to explain how he was but it terrified you deeply.

"Tch, not necessarily. You won't be able to walk though." Levi says walking towards you making you walk backwards until you hit the desk signalling you couldn't go any further.

Frantically you looked around the room your eyes darting anywhere planning a way to get out.

"Corporal?" You question as he stands directly in front of you.

In a blink you were under him pieces of paper flew on to the floor from the gush of air.

"Tch, Stop calling me corporal I can't stand you saying that and if you still don't understand what I mean you won't be able to walk you'll soon find out." Levi whispers placing his forehead onto yours.

Your heart beating, eyes wide your mind full of thoughts until one fitted together with what was going on.

"Are you okay Levi?" You ask trying to rid the thought you just had and covering with the thought maybe he wasn't feeling well.

"Tch, of course I am." He growled his warm hand now on your boiling cheek as he leant down and kissed you.

You could feel your stomach flip and your heart flutter it felt as though you were complete just by this moment.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

38.3K 798 21
A collection of oneshots from my DeviantART account. Mostly old fics. (I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS!)
242K 5K 35
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟✔︎ ❝𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔?❞ W...
253K 3.6K 23
Does this really need a description? I'm not good at them! Producer: Yes it does, and we don't care if you aren't good at them! Now get on with it! M...
248K 2.4K 20
just a one shot book i wrote of my love Eren when i was 14 :) (here's the old description) don't see a lot of books at all with just Eren Jaeger x Re...