Family is everything :: h. g...

By smilinghayes7_

How is Scarlett and Hayes going? Are they going strong? This is a sequel to the first book "Mistakes" More

Catching up-1
Suprise Guest-2
Dropping in-3
How are you?-4
I didnt do it-5
Best Frans-6
Break up for the better-7
Hospital trips-8
Finding out what?-9
Never Again-10
Omg! No!-11
Not again-12
Gone?!-13
Bringing It Back -14
What are we?-15
Dedication❤️
Your mine again!-16
Uh oh!-17
Great :( -18
Do you remember me? -19
Winning you back -20
Another date?-21
I feel...-22
Your family now -23
Broken-24
It all started here-25
The ship has sailed-26
The Catch Up trip-27
Day 1 of 'fun' -28
Kinda of a annoucment? - 29
Well Hi? -30
Meet & Greet- 31
Tour annoucment-32
Hospital-33
Back home, finally. -34
Maid of honour- 36
It all paid off.-37
What a year-38
Drama, Again-39
Wedding Day- Final Chapter
Epilogue
1k - annoucement

I gave you loyalty. -35

30 1 0
By smilinghayes7_

Coarse language ahead in chapter, please skip if don't want to read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scarlett

Today is the day we find out the gender.

"Hayes, can blake come to the gender appointment?" I say hayes looks at me like he was about kill someone "Why Scarlett?" He says "Cause i want him to, I want him to part of the baby's life" I say "Wai- do you still love him?" I shake my head rapidly.

"Hayes why the fuck would say that?" I shout "Um I don't know what I was thinking, sorry Scarlett" he says sadly he walks out the our room.

I get up from bed and wash my face, I go have a shower.

I get out and see hayes laying in bed I roll my eyes and walk into my wardrobe. I grab my favourite shirt and put it on and a pair of black leggings and my black converses, I go downstairs and see Nash packing up my lounge room.

"Nash what you doing?" I laugh
"Oh I am packing,were moving into the new house" he smiles
"Ok will me and blake are going to the doctors appointment for the gender" I say about to walk out the door "wait isnt my brother suppose to go with you?" He cocks his eyebrow up I nod "well your dumbass brother, thinks I am still in love with blake" He runs over, my eyes begin to sting. Nash just hugs me. I walk out and text Blake.

Me: hey sorry I didn't text only was really tired and had jet lag.
Blake: nah all good, will meet you out the front?
Me: yeah in ten?
Blake: all goodddd see ya there :)

I like blake as a close friend now.

I open the front door and walk out to my car.

I buckle my seatbelt and turn on my radio, The weeknd comes on as soon as I reach blake's house.

"Hey blake" I smile "hey, how are you?" He asks I nod "good, what about you?" I say concentrating on the road "so what do you want it to be?" I look over and furrow my eyebrows together "what do you mean?" All of a sudden he just belts out the lyrics of what do you mean "oh my god I didn't mean this" I say laughing "I love you Scarlett" he says then he just covers his mouth "Oh I didn't want that to come out" he says "It was a honest mistake" I say to cover it up for him.

We get to the hospital and he opens the door for me. I honestly think he still in love with me, we never said it though. I shake off the thought and ask the receptionist.

"Hello" I say smiling "hi, may I help you?" She says "Oh I have a appointment for 4:00 today?" I smile "Yes, name please?" I nod "Caniff, Scarlett Caniff" trying to be cool she nods and gets my appointment up on computer "ah yes, you have a appointment with dr shoal?" She asks with a smile "Yes thats the one" I laugh she nods "please take a seat" I do what she tells me and sit down, Blake then goes up to the counter and says something.

"D-N-A test please after that appointment" he says my mouth makes a 'o' shape and text Nash

Me: Nash, Blake is gonna try and see if its his baby. Help?! What do I do?
Nash: well its right scarlett, he wants to know if its his baby girl/boy ok?
Me: DON'T TELL HAYES! Got it?
Nash: 😳 ok 😨
Me: I am trusting you Nash, if hayes finds out this. Blake will be not longer alive.
Nash: yea true, Hayes will not know.

My name gets called "Scarlett Caniff" the doctor calls "well what seems to problem" I shake my head " theres no problem, I would just to just like to know the gender of my baby." He laughs "oh really I am really sorry, lets go into the medical bay" I nod and smile "need these clothes?" I say handing him a blue gown "ah there it is" he pushes me up against a wall and moves his waist closer to mine.

"Why don't you take those clothes off right here" I shake my head and start struggling "Nurse!" I yell no one hears me "stupid girl, Soundproof walls help" He laughs.

He takes off my shirt and starts licking my chest I try and push him away. He then tugs my leggings, I shake my head and nods "yes baby, Haven't had a fucking sexy ass patient like you" he smiles "Your a dick" I spat "Oh you want me" I shake my head rapidly I left my phone with blake. Shit. He then starts slowly taking my underwear off.

"Blake!" I say with tears brimming my eyes "Blake!" I yell then there was a knock on the door "hello, dr may I come in" someone says "Ooh sorry come back another time I have a patient" he says smirking at me "help!" I scream "Dont worry, she means help with the gown, I got it" He smirks.

Seriously what is a 3 month pregnant woman suppose to do when a guy rapes you?. I hate the fuck out of this. Seriously!

He pulls down his pants I don't look. Honestly why me. He holds me down and smirks at me "easy or hard baby?" I shriek "hard I think" I shake my head "fine easy then whore" I shake my head again "Fine both" I yelp quietly "Here we go princess" I try to not out a moan. He pushes himself into me he honestly just broke my rib I swear. It fucking hurts so bad! "Baby your delicious" he winks "Why dont you just do your fucking job rapist" I yell and spit in his face "Um excuse me I am baby, you know the guy who got you pregnant is actually a dirty guy, he doesnt know how to treat a girl, you go in hard then soft" he smiles and kisses my boobs he starts looking me up and down. He just licks his lips and starts on my neck. He bits down and then sucks. Well I wanted to let hayes do that. Hayes should've of been here! Dickhead!

"Your a fucking rapist" I yell "Go moan my name" he says pushing himself against me I yelp louder "stop please" I cry "No more" He laughs "Oh baby, please MOAN MY NAME!" He yells "Fine fucking retard Dr Shoal!" I yell he gets off me and pulls his pants up, He hovers above me "I want a you too princess" I spit in his face and he wipes it off "look! Whore I just gave you fucking loyalty" he winks "no you gave me fucking pain, dirty dog!" I cry I put my pants back on.

He opens the door and I kick his balls "There I gave you fucking loyalty" he yelps and falls down "nurse" I cry she comes to my side quickly as possible "I need help" she nods "What is it dear?" She says "I-I-J-us-t-go-ra-p-d" I stutter she covers her mouth "Someone help this girl" she yells about 5 nurses and doctors come to my side "raped by a fucking doctor" she yells everyone rushes towards the front desk "Miss what room were just in" I point to the room and gets really angry and storms towards the door, opens it and she laughs "got what you deserved bastard" she points to him and I nod and cry helplessly "dirty dog!" She whispers to him.

I got to the front desk and I get a appointment at home with supervision now, its also free.

"Scarlett!" Blake yells I just hug him and dont let him go "c'mon lets get you home and rested "could you tell nash I am coming home" I ask he nods and kisses my forehead "thank you blake" He looks at me confused "for what?" He laughs "Everything!" I say "thats what friends are for arent they?" He smiles "yeah hopefully" I say.

We get home.

"blake what th- Scarlett? Why were crying" Taylor rushes to my side "Blake?" I signal him for him to tell him "Guys Scarlett's Home" jack g yells. everyone comes from the different sections of the house "Girl or boy?" Hayes says surprised "hayes shut the fucking hell up!" I yell "Wha- happened? Blake!" He yells "its got nothing to fucking do with blake, he was there to help, when you werent?" I spat "what do you mean, why are you mad at me?" He says I just break down into tears "I got fucking raped okay!" I yell hayes just runs to me and hugs me "Go away hayes!" I push him off.

I waddle upstairs and Nash comes to my side "thanks Nash, love you" I say he smiles "anytime for my favourite sister in law" he kisses my forehead we get to my room and all I have is a double bed in my and hayes room "Hayes, get up here now!" Nash yells "Nash don't worry" he shakes his head "nope, talk it out, okay?" He says I pout "I don't wanna talk to the bully" talking like a five year old "look I am sorry Scarlett, I don't want you to lose you to blake" he says "Really?" I say "Yes! I love you so much!" He says "so you dont want to lose me, but you push me away anyway?" I say very confused "yes, I dont know, yes mostly" he says I roll my eyes and walk off.

"Whatever I am going to bed" I say he wraps his arms around my body "Love you baby" memories of today just flash back I feel dizzy "hayes I dont feel well, I need to sit down" I say he rushes behind me and catches me while falling backwards "Nash!" Taylor!" "Blake!" He yells they all rush up and all I remember is being surrounded by the boys then everything goes dark.

-------------------
Hey guys, so today I wrote this chapter cause I knew Scarlett had lots of hospital trips but this one was scary, tragic and definitely different. Hope you guys liked the chapter, as much as I did. I hated to put in that rape bit but seriously nothing climatic happens anymore. So I added this. Bye love you xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 5 59
Jen goes to a new school and she realizes that the Hayes Grier goes to the same one too. They become instance friends. But will they become more than...
26.1K 234 60
Will madi forget her injections will she get hurt will she fall in love with a magcon boy who live far away who will this boy be? Will ppl stop bully...
91.1K 1.9K 45
-Sequel To Thirteen and Loving It- *Recommend you to Read Thirteen and Loving It before, Not Agian* New School.... Again.... New House..... again...
73.3K 1.6K 54
Hayes thinks that everything has changed but has it really? Second book of My Twin (Hayes Grier)