Broken-24

Taylors pov
I sit up and rub my head i look over and see hayes crying with Alex in Nash's hug i remember what happened and burst into tears "she is dead" i cry they all come over and hayes told me something "blake is alive,they said scarlett is in a coma" he says breaking down i pull hayes into a hug and think of the memories with him and Scarlett. I push everyone off me and i get a call from Olivia oh thats right we had to talk she hasn't had the baby yet so?

Olivia- hey
Taylor- hey baby
Olivia-hows everything?
Taylor- oh gotta go
I hang up cause its to hard to explain to your girlfriend her best friend and sister in law is in hospital i jump up "where the hell is blake?" I yell "out the front " says hayes "i am coming" he replies "c'mon hayes your the one who should be dating her not that jerk" i say mad i look out the corner of my eye and see hayes with the biggest smile on his face i am getting them back together!

Hayes pov
Taylor finished a call with Olivia to see how he's doing cause she in Florida and shes pregnant but shes with her mum to make sure.

Taylor jumped up and yelled "wheres blake?" "He went outside" i said "i am coming" i reply he jumps out of he's seat and walks off,we reach the desk then the others run after us "wait were coming to save you's to do something stupid" Nash and cam say we walk off and nod ok then taylor says something makes me smile and know i can get Scarlett back. Now!

I am gonna push blake off and tell him to fuck off. I am sorry i am swearing so much but i am so pissed and i hate blake so much i knew from the start that he wanted to hurt Scarlett!!

Blakes pov
I woke up and realised there hayes was outside the glass of my hospital room banging on the glass saying "fuck you blake" and more things like that. I fall back asleep.

I sit up and realise that hayes is next to me with scarlett oh my god! I dont even remember what happened why am i here. I struggle and see taylor have a mad face and he looks at me and scrunches his fist towards his other hand and starts to walk towards me but the police hold him back.

Hayes pov
I am walk into blake and Scarlett's room,they share a room ideky? (I don't even know why?) i try my best not to kill blake while he is sleeping so i focus on Scarlett. I hold scarletts hand and just cry.

Blake pov
I get up and feel eyes staring holes into the back of my neck the people i use to love and care for now hate me well done blake and i dont even know why?

All of a sudden over the intercom "we have a code blue patient s.caniff is not responding" i sit there and think shit. Its all my fault i think well then ?

I sit up and get out off the bed and walk out my room with that stick thing by my side i trip a bit and the nurses tell me to go back to my room i refuse and head to the head desk "um my name is Blake Kuyper am i allowed to leave?" I ask the nurse "um yes you should be able,go anyone to call?" She says "yeah but they may hate me." I say nervously "who may that be?" She asks "my brothers" i reply "ok i am pretty sure they wont hate you" she says proudly "well you dont have a fucken whole family against you and your brothers are best friends with that family so yeah i pretty sure they will" i mumble under my breath she looks over and gives me a dirty look and turns back around i pull out my phone and click 'turtle twan🐢' thats his from me and mine is bowling blake cause i am really good at bowling😥

Twan-hey blake whats up?
Blake-um no ones told you?
Twan-uh not sure what your talking about?
Blake-ok here it goes igotintoaaccidentwithscarlelttandshemaybedeadandineedyoutopickmeup?
Twan-YOU! WHAT?! My little sis!!! BLAKE YOUR FUCKING DEAD?!
Blake-you know what i'll live by myself or with Lachlan ok!

I hang up and think why did i even ring him oh and Lachlan is my oldest brother

______________
Ok hey guys omg! Havent been on for a while aye?
Ok so you probably all hate me so i am a bit behind with chapters with remember me and forever bestfriends so i will make up to you by writing chapters alot but not right now cause right now its 1:30am in aussie!!

Oh and happy December thank gawd! Its the end of the year!
I actually feel like i am talking to myself cause yous dont comment feedback? It makes me sad :,( so idk bye :(

Have a good December :(