Mine (A reader-insert/Loki fa...

By QueenofAsgard

You grew up in Asgard amoung Æsir. Alongside the Gods of Thunder and Mischief no less. They've always been li... More

Part One: The Engagement
Part Two: First Day
Part Three: Return
Part Four: Brother You Have Returned!
Part Five: The Roof
Part Six: The Morning After
Part Seven: Not All Surprises Are Good
Part Eight: Eir
Part Nine: Search
Part Ten: Jotunheim
Part Eleven: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada
Part Twelve: The Ring
Part Thirteen: Return
Part Fourteen: Realization
Part Fifteen: Love You
Part Sixteen: Regrets and Explanations
Part Seventeen: Great News?
Part Eighteen: The Dress
Part Nineteen: I Do...
Author's Note ...Actually It's more of a question...
Part Twenty: You'll Have a Happy Ending...

Introduction

11.2K 87 9
By QueenofAsgard

So, this probably needs some sort of introduction. At least to get the important stuff down. This is something I started a while ago, but debated about uploading it. If you like it, you may thank my twin for convincing me to put it up here.

Anyways, this is fan fiction centered around Loki and Thor and Asgard, etc. Oh, and while I'm at it: DISCLAIMER: All the characters here are property of Marvel. .....And Norse mythology, really. Except for the lovely miss _________, and Eir, who is only in Norse myth.

Now, an important note:

This is (somewhat) of an AU, because Loki is already aware that he is adopted. (However, he does more or less consider himself to be Asgardian and "part of the family".)

Alright, I think that's about it. Comments are appreciated, but not mandatory. (I don't want to feel like I'm pressuring you into leaving a comment, that would be mean.) Although I would enjoy hearing what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 616 34
Raina just wants to make the decisions on how her life should be, but being the princess of Vanaheim makes that impossible. Queen Allise has already...
394 6 24
A story of Y/n, the sister of Lady Sif, and Thor, the future king of Asgard. They have been very close since they were just children. They spend all...
53.1K 2.3K 17
In a universe where Asgard didn't take the casket from Jotunheim, Thor and Loki have come of age as friends, but when their fathers find whom they ar...
1.5M 33.3K 75
You were mistakenly taken to Asgard and are stuck now for eternity. Bright side is Friga let's you live there with them but with only one request...