Niall Horan Wedding Series

By kaley676

From the proposal to the honeymoon and everything in between this book is all about your engagement and weddi... More

Shopping for the Ring
Asking For Your Father's Blessing
Proposal
Telling Friends & Family
Announcing the Engagement on Instagram/Twitter
First Concert After the Engagement
Celebrity Friends Congratulating You on Instagram/Twitter
First Argument & Midnight Walk Together
Early Ideas for the Wedding
Looking at Venues Online
Prenup
Booking the Venue
Working on the Guest List
Engagement Party
Picking the Bridal Party
Shopping for "the" Dress
Picking the Flowers
Looking at Stationary
Picking & Booking the Honeymoon
Photo Shoot for Magazine
Sending Out Save the Dates
Picking the Bridesmaid Dresses
Picking Out Suit/Tuxes
Cake Tasting
Shopping for the Rings
Mailing Out the Invitations
Writing Your Vows
Shopping for Accessores (Shoes, Jewelry, etc)
Applying for a Marriage License
Weekend Getaway
Final Dress Fitting
Getting Ready for the Bachelor Party
Bachelor Party
Day of the Rehearsal
Rehearsal Dinner
Sneaking Away
Morning of the Wedding
Morning of the Wedding: His View
First Look
Ceremony
Private Moment with Niall
Grand Entrance & Dinner
Speeches
First Dance
Cutting the Cake
Mother/Son Dance
Father/Daughter Dance
Bouquet & Garter Toss
Sparkler Exit
Wedding Night
Morning After the Wedding

Bridal Shower

6.1K 128 39
By kaley676

"Okay, Niall, say goodbye to your fiance. She's mine for a few hours!" Your sister said as she walked over to the couch where you were sitting with Niall. He had his arm around you and you were leaning on his shoulder.

"But I don't have anywhere to go." He said giving your sister a pouty face.

"Yes you do. You are going to Liam's while we have the shower." She said with a grin.

Niall went to object but your sister put her hand on her hip and gave Niall "the look."

"Okay. Have fun, I'll see you soon!" Niall said as he leaned in and gave you a gentle kiss. Then he stood up and headed out the door.

"Okay now that he's gone, let's get you upstairs to Lou!" She said smiling at you.

"Sis, it's a bridal shower, not a runway. I don't need to get all glammed up." You said.

"Of course you do, you're the star today!" She said as she pulled you upstairs to her room where Lou was waiting.

Your sister and mum had offered to throw the bridal shower for you at your sister's house. Denise, Niall's sister-in-law, and Niall's mum had both been at your sister's house all morning helping get things ready. You were in charge of babysitting Lux and Theo, not that you objected at all.

An hour later you were all glammed up! Your hair was softly curled and Lou had given you a very natural look for your make-up. Your sister had picked out a cream colored lace dress for you to wear because it looked a little bridal.

You walked downstairs and were shocked by the change of appearance. The dining room had been decorated with pink and white tulle! There were tissue paper balls hanging from the ceiling. And there was a table of snacks and sweets that were all pink too! There were pink and white balloons scattered throughout the room that were wrapped in tulle and tied with silk flowers. It was beautiful.

Soon the guests started arriving. You were expecting a small, close group of friends and family. Maybe 15-20 people. Oh no! That was not the case! Almost 75 people showed up for the shower.

The first hour of the shower was spent making small talk and eating the snacks your mother and Niall's mum had made. You tried to get a few minutes to talk to all of the guests but it was tricky because so many people had been invited.

"Okay everyone! First I would like to introduce myself! I am Y/sister/N, and I am the beautiful bride's sister and maid of honor. I am one of the hosts today, so I would like to start off by thanking everyone for coming and celebrating with us! We have a few games set up so we are going to move into the backyard if we can so we can all be in one area for the games!" Your sister said clinking a glass to get everyone's attention.

After everyone had made their way into the backyard and formed into a big circle the games were announced.

"The first is a little bit of an ice breaker! It's How Well Do You Know the Bride? So I'm going to give everyone a sheet with fifteen questions on it and I want you to fill in what you think the answers are! Once everyone is done we will ask Y/N for the correct answer!"

You looked over Lou's shoulder as you read the questions.

How Well Do You Know the Bride

Score:

1. Where did the bride and groom meet?

2. What city and state is the bride from?

3. What is her favorite color?

4. When is her birthday?

5. What color are her eyes?

6. What are her favorite foods?

7. Who is her favorite movie star?

8. What was her first car?

9. Is she a cat or dog person?

10. How many siblings does she have?

11. What is her favorite TV show?

12. What is her middle name?

13. Where is her favorite place to hang out?

14. How many children does she want?

15. Where does she want to go on the honeymoon?

It took about 20 minutes for everyone to finish answering the questions.

"Okay! Question One. Where did the bride and groom meet? Does anyone think they know?" Your sister asked.

"In Kansas City before a concert!" One of your childhood friends said.

Your sister turned to you and you smiled to let everyone know that was the right answer.

Only a few people knew what the name of your small town you grew up in was. Quite a few people knew your birthday, which kind of surprised you. Almost everyone knew that you had Y/Eye/Color eyes. Only your sister, Lou, Denise, Sophia, and your mum knew that Y/Favorite/Food was your favorite food.

"Who is her favorite movie star?" Your sister announced smiling at you.

"Channing Tatum? Zac Efron? The Rock?" Some people shouted out.

"It's actually Josh Hutcherson!" You said as you felt the blush creep up to your cheeks.

"That's one of Niall's friends!" Someone said making you blush more!

"Who's one of my friends?" You heard an Irish accent say from the house.

You turned around and saw Niall and Liam standing there.

"What are you doing here?" Your sister asked.

"I came to have fun at the bridal thingy!" He said smiling as he wrapped his arm around you and kissed your cheek.

"Niall, this is kind of a girl thing," you said.

"Don't worry I brought the guys too! Now it's a co-ed party!" He said smiling.

You looked behind him and saw Liam, Louis, Harry, Josh, Sandy, Dan and Jon walking out of the kitchen. Greg, Willie, Deo, and a few of Niall's other friends followed behind them.

"Okay, Niall. We were all getting to know Y/N, let's see how well you know her!" Your sister said, realizing that Niall was here to stay.

"Bring it on, I know everything there is to know about my princess!" He said smiling.

"What was her first car?" She asked.

"A Dodge Avenger." He said smiling proudly because he knew the answer.

"Is she a cat or dog person?" Your sister asked.

"Both, she loves all animals!" He said.

"But which one does she prefer?"

"Cats." He said.

"What is her favorite TV Show?"

"Well we watch X-Factor together every season. But she watches Pretty Grey's Anatomy on our DVR so I'm going to go with that." He said.

You smiled and nodded, Grey's and X-Factor were your two favorite TV shows.

"How many kids does she want?"

"Three."

"Where does she want to go on the honeymoon?" Your sister asked.

"Italy. But it's a surprise! I've already got it planned though!" He said smiling excitedly as he looked over at you.

The next game you played was "What's In Your Purse". Everyone got five points right away for having: keys, phone, make-up, credit/debit card, driver's license, and a pen. As the point levels went up fewer and fewer people had items. Not to your surprise your mum won the game by a landslide. She had almost every item. She had a huge purse and had almost anything you could imagine in there! If you needed something, just go to your mum, she probably has it in her purse!

The last game was for each of the guests to give you a card with one of their favorite recipes on it. It was a way for you to start your own recipe collection that you could use in your home.

"I like the way this sounds! Lots of food for me to try!" He said smiling.

After that it was time for you (and Niall) toopen present. You got a lot of really useful items that you know would be putto good use by you and Niall, and your kids if you ever have any. 

The bridal shower lasted almost four hours and you were sad when it ended! You had so much fun with everyone, but once everyone left you were glad you could curl up on the couch in Niall's arms and get some quality time with him!

***Author's Note***

Hey guys! Sorry it's taken two weeks to get this updated! I wrote the first part of this right after I last updated and then I got busy with work and my college classes and I admit I kind of forgot about it for like a week. So I'm sorry it's been longer than normal since I updated! But I sat down tonight and finished this for you guys! I hope it's okay, the second half was kind of rushed and I didn't get as much time to edit as I normally do! So sorry if it isn't as good as my other chapters. 

Anyway thank you guys so much for the reads, votes, and lovely comments! They always make my day when I read them! Love you guys! xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676 46 41
Hello Niallers! A songbook for us all! ❤
21.6K 583 19
(COMPLETED) Emma falls in love with bad boy Niall, one of the Horan twins. Can emotions and actions bring them together or will problems lead into m...
4.1M 25.5K 200
a huge book of one direction preferences [ first book- completed ]
222K 8.7K 32
the one in which they move in with each other just because they didn't want to end their friendship ▶▶▶ © 2014 irelxnd