The Rejection On The Full Moo...

By Angel-Lunair

[Rejection Series Book 1] "Why would I want to be your mate, you're nothing more then a stipd bïtch who got h... More

Author's Note
Author Note
Once Upon a Time...NOT!
The First Shift
The Accident
Three More Days
The Full Moon Rejection
Time
Saving An Alpha
Fateful Day
Training
Worst nightmare.
Reluctant Reunion
Pay Back
Tackled and Loved
Party for Two
The Calm Before the Storm
The Blast At The End
Home Sweet Home
Wedding Bells and Happily Ever After
Things Change But Love Doesn't
The End Is just The Beginning
Deadication
Author's Note
...Rejection Series...
Wattys2016
Ranking #1
New Cover Ideas
New Synopsis
SNEAK PEAK ON INSTAGRAM
Publishing Opportunities and Schedual
PREORDERS AVAILABLE SOON
PREORDERS AVAILABLE
Editing Update
Amazon Sneak Peak.
COVER REVEAL

Allies turned Enemies

30.8K 1K 143
By Angel-Lunair

I groaned as I snuggle into the warm bed, my body exhausted from everything that has happen in the past few days.

I was just about to doze off when I realized that Dom was missing.
I jolted awake and realized that was a bad idea in the end as I grabbed the trash can and hurled what ever was in my system, food that hadn't been digested from last night's dinner.

I sat there taking deep breaths with my brow knoted together. This is the first time I have been sore, exhausted and dealing with morning sickness.
I sighed as realization hits me and and smile, placing my hand on my stomach.

Turning to look at Dom's side of the bed, I find a note and pick it up, reading his messy hand writing.

Gone to get things in order for our trip home, I packed our bags and left out an outfit for you on a chair, I will be up around twelve thirty if you haven't woken up by then.
Love Dom

I kiss the note and fold it gently, getting up and putting it in my purse so that I can put it in a memory box I kept at my house.

I guess now it would be mine and Dom's house when we get back.
Grabbing the clothes that Dom had picked, smiling at he shirt I had gotten from him the first time I trained our wolves, and took a needed shower.

After that I dress into the comfortable clothes, left a note for Dom letting him know I plan to train Scarlet, Scar, briefly, and make my way down the stairs for some breakfast, running into Scar.

"Hey." I greet her happily.

"I made Head Tracker thanks to you." She says exitedly and I smile at her, grabbing a plate of the left over food from breakfast and scarfing it down.
After that I scarfed down two more and a three bottles of water.

"Hungry?" Scar asks laughing at me gently.

"Is it obvious?"

"Nooo...okay totally obvious."

I smile at her and and grab two more water bottles, tossing one at her.

"Lets head to the work out room." I say, walking past her and heading to the basement and to the back where the home gym was.

"So what are you going to teach me?" Scar asks eagerly.

"I am just going to give you the basics of what I do, got something to write stuff down?"

"My tablet." She pulls out her tablet and I head to the chalk board, like the ones teacher would write on in school, that was there.

For an hour I wrote down training ideas that I use to keep the pack on their toes and helps focus on tracking, stamina, and team work.

I also got into combat strategies as well as hand to hand combat for one on one trainings.

I drew diagrams then went through some of the movements of the hand to hand strategy, taking our time until the smell of food wafted down to us and we stoped. I clean the chalk board with her help and we make our way upstairs laughing.

I was glad that I had my phone with me and we exchange numbers, making sure we stay in contact in case she had questions.

I smile when I see Dom, rushing into his arms in a big hug.

"I'm ready to go home." I whisper, nuzzling his neck gently and taking in his scent.

"Thats good, so am I. Its a good thing that the roads were cleared last night so we can leave now that training is done and the soulless are gone." He says as we get food.

We found a table and was join by Syde, Blake, Greg, Concra and Lease.
We talked about the first thing we would do when we get home and I smile as everyone answers.

"And what are you going to do when you get home Am?" Concra asks and I smile, puting a hand on my stomach

"A nursary, I will be putting together a nursary and I know the perfect room with the perfect view." I say and my friends stare at me in shock, Dom going speachless and I look at him.

"Surprise." I say meekly, doing jazz hands and watching his face go blank.

"Um...I...how, well I know how...but..." he seemed at a loss for words and I smile, kissing his cheek.

"I just know." I say, getting up and grabbing more food.
After my fourth plate, the twins stared at me and I glared.

"What?" I ask a little annoyed.

"You are definately pregnant by the way you eat. Thats one extra then normal." Lease states and I go back, grabbing a plate of fruit and joining them again.

After lunch I said good bye to everyone, looking at Zack with a raised brow and he mouthed the word ready to me.

I smile and turn to grab my purse, Dom not letting me take the suitcases out so I waited patiently in the room.
I was just making sure nothing was left behind when I was grabed and pinned against the dresser, a sharp pain in my side and I instantly feared for my unborn child.

Two strong wolves held me on either side, both reeking of moon shine, one of few strong liquors that could get us drunk.

"I think its time I mated you. My pack needs a strong Luna and I am your mate." I bristle as Leo's hands run over my body, stoping to grope my ass.

Instantly I went into defence mode and kicked out, my foot finding its mark and a few curses are sounded behind me.

[Help] I link my pack just before my head gets fuzzy from a punch to the back of my skull.

"Fücking Bïtch should learn their place." Leo growls out, bending over me and pressing against my backside, an errection pressed to my thigh.

My head was dizzy from the punch and it was hard to focus as I tried to get them off of me, their drunkeness giving them more strength and courage as they laugh at me.

"GET OFF MY MATE!" Dom's voice rings through the house, vibrating the walls.

More of my pack members joined him and I felt Leo press closer, his hands groping my breasts roughly.

"No!" As soon as those words leave his mouth, he is ripped from me, and so are his goons as I feel Syde hold me up.

Everyone was taken outside and my friend had to carry me as all the wolves were ordered outside by my mate.

Once everyone but the pups were out he looked at the crowd.

"As you all know, Amberle was once mate to your alpha, but he rejected her about three years ago." He starts and they all fall quiet as I lean against Syde, Lease on my other side.

"Now the Moon Godess has made her my mate, and he has tried to rape her while she is vulnerable in her pregnant state." The crowd gasps and Blue instantly grabs the pack doctor and runs to my side, having him look me over and handing me his jacket to wear for now.

"As such he will pay for what he has done and so will his friends who held my mate down and allow him to punch her."

The law for sexually harassing and raping another mate was a beating by said person's mate.

If its an alpha's mate you touched, it was punishable by death.

If the wolf they tried raping was pregnant, then they get nuetered if they aren't killed.

Suddenly Dom was beating all three to a bloodie pulp, the beating lasting for an hour and a half while Blue and the doc focused on me.

"Your baby will be fine, but you will have a painfull bruise. You don't have any fractions nor a concussion." The doc says and I sigh relieved.

Finally the beating stoped and Dom stood over three barely alive drunks, his body heaving as he took deep breaths.

"I will let them live with this shame, but our alliance ends here. From now on the Forest Paw pack is our enemy. Those of you who wish to stay will become my pack's enemy as well, but you may join us.
We leave in two hours." I see him stalk inside the house and know that he is going for a shower.

I waited patiently with my phone on a two hour timer while wolves around me got to work, Lease and Concra guarding me while I drink a bottle of water and take some advil for my headache.

Dom was down with in minutes and he scooped me into his arms carefully, sitting down is my spot with me in his lap, kissing me lovingly.

"I'm driving, you are to sit and relax." He tells me and I smile, kissing him again.

"Okay, but I want to get chocolate when we reach town" I finally say and he laughs, looking at Lease.

"On it, be back in half an hour." My friend says on que and she gets up, leaving me, Dom and Concra.
Wolves from Forest Paw came to us, letting us know that they are ready to leave, Scar and Blue being the first.

"Ambie?" I turn and see Zack a couple of feet away from me.

"Yes?" I feel Dom pull me closer to him.

"Is it true?" His eyes looked from me to Dom a few times and I nodd, nuzzling my mate.

"Take care of her like I should have from the beginning." My brother says, holding his hand out to Dom who took it and shook, a smile on both of their faces.

"I have always taken care of her since she saved my life." Dom states and Zack raises an eyebrow.
This made me tell the story on how I became known as Fire Foot, how I saved Dom.

Lease returned as promis and I smiled at the Lindt white chocolate and Hershey's cookies and cream.

"Thank you." I groan out happily as I bite into one of the cookies and cream bar, savouring the sweet treat.

"If you think thats good, I will make you my chocolate cake. I came across the recipe when I was pregnant with Max." Abby says as she sits in Zack's lap.

"If its as good as you say it is then you will be hired at my store." I tell her, getting up and stretching.

"Now I believe its time to go." I say, the timer going off on my phone.
I grab my jacket and Dom yells out that its time to go and we are on our way home.

I dozed off for most of it and woke up just as the sun was setting behind the familiar mansion I owned, the scene making me smile.

"Were home." My mate announces, pulling me to his side and kissing my forehead.

"I know." My smile grows and I pull Dom into our house, my lips pressed against his as we leave a trail of clothing in our wake, our bodies naked and moving in rythm on my- our - bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 3.7K 47
J has her wolf back. She has a mate, a pack, a family. She even knows her name. Life has never been this good. And yet, she can't quite relax. Her m...
1M 20.7K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
9.7M 332K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...