By My 2iide (Erisol)

By erisolshipper

Sequel to Plea2e Don't Leavve Act 2 After Sollux wakes from his coma, he tries to get his life back to norm... More

Previously..
1: Memories To Recover
2: Worst Nightmare
3: Conversations
4: Kanaya Knows Best
5: <>
6: Mistaken Quadrant
7: No Home
8: Goodbye
9: Without Him
11: Purple Awakening
12: Performance
13: Welcome Back
14: Mending Bonds
15: Save The Last Dance
16: Hungover
17: Confrontation
18: Kanaya's Phone Call
19: Music Was The Answer
20: Epilog

10: Gold Awakening

1.5K 104 110
By erisolshipper

The therapy is getting nowhere.
I'm pissed that Kanaya is forcing everyone not to say things to me.

Yet, Nepeta doesn't care and is telling me things anyways.

She wants me to remember as badly as I want to. I asked her one day when we had a tea party.

"2o... Can.. You tell me more about thii2... Game? Or 2omethiing cool we all u2ed to do?"

Nepeta set her tea cup down.
"Hmmm.. Let me think.." She thought, then her face lit up. She whispered, as if someone else was going to hear us.
"Efurr heard of two places called Derse and Prospit?"

"II...II don't thiink 2o?"

"Oh.. Well when we were in the game and stuff back on Alternia, whenever we went to sleep, we woke up on either Derse or Prospit. Derse was purple and considered the more 'eviler one' while Prospit was gold and 'good'. I'm a Derse Dreamer."

"You're not eviil though."

"Exactly! And you're a really special case. You were both a Prospit and Derse dreamer. Due to your double personality."

"Well that make2 2en2e.. My a22hole-ii2h per2onaliity mu2t belong to Der2e then."

She giggled. "Purrhaps. I kinda miss going there.. Efurryone hasn't been there since we beat the game. Some of us think that they're destroyed, they never really existed, or we just can't for some odd reason.."

"What do you mean by never really exii2ted?"

"Well.. We were asleep when we went there.. So some people think it was only our imagination. Of course, most of us don't think that one is true because we had died there too."

"Ugh.. All this information is hurting my head.." I put my hand to my forehead.

"Whoa! What happened to your lisp?!"
She jumped up.

"Huh?" I looked up at her.

"You're not doing thith!" She mimicked.

"Really..? Uh.. Sha la la la- Oh shit."

"Were..." She blinked, "Were you just singing a part of 'Kiss The Girl' from The Little Mermaid?"

"......I watched it a lot with Eridan.." I admitted, blushing. I winced when the pain in my head came back. "I hate getting headaches.."

"Go upstairs and sleep then! I'll let myself out. Maybe I can finish the tea party with Equius!"

"Yeah.. You do that.." I mumbled as I stood. I walked up the stairs into my bedroom. Laying down, I almost instantly fell asleep.....but as soon as I was out, I woke up..

But not in my bed...

~•~

Everything was gold.

I sat up and looked around my surroundings. I was in a golden/yellow room. A window was at my side, a glow shining in.
Standing up, I walked over to inspect what was outside.

"Holy... Shit..." I gasped at the sight of the golden city.

Holy shit this is so cool..

I grinned and just.. Like an idiot, jumped out the window.
"Woo hooooo!" I laughed, but started screaming when I neared the floor.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact.
Nothing.

I opened one eye, seeing u was in somebody's arms.

"Whoa there! Try thinking next time before yoU go jUmping oUt a window!" She smiled at me, setting me down.

"Uh.. Yeah.." I laughed nervously. "Uh thanks."

"No problem, SollUx."

"How do you know my name?"

The mysterious girl in a golden dress only smiled.
"I've been watching yoU and yoUr friends for qUite some time. I know yoU don't remember. ActUally, I'm pretty sUre we have never formerly met. I'm Calliope." She held her hand out for me to shake.

I smiled and shook it. "Nice to meet you, Calliope. So.. I'm guessing you were a part of our.. Uh... Game?"

"Yes. I've had only a few interactions with yoUr friends. After the game was over, most of everything here had been reset as yoU all transferred to Earth."

"Reset?"

"Let's walk.." She began walking down a road. I followed.
She took a while before beginning.
"The reset of the game immediately took place after your groUp claimed the prize after beating the Condescension , Lord English, and the Jacks. All lives that had been lost in other timelines were restored, newer timelines with different outcomes emerged, different things happened. Of coUrse, yoUr team had to be regroUped."

"So that's how we got to Earth?" I passed by a little person walking by. I'm pretty sure those are the people that live here.

"Yes." Calliope turned a corner. "Since yoU all had beaten it, yoUr Earth was also reset. Life was peacefUl as it had been before the game even took place. YoUr regroUping was to allow the other timelines to figUre oUt the game themselves instead into rUnning into other timeline versions who have won. Which, so far, has only been yoUrs."

"I'm so confused.." I admitted.

"I don't blame yoU. YoU hardly even know what I'm talking aboUt becaUse of yoUr memory loss. It's fine.. When yoU recover yoUr memories, it will all make sense.."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that.." I mumbled. "I-I've been trying to get my memories back for a while.. Nothing's working! Worst of all, Eri-"

"Eridan left. I know.." She stopped. "We're here."

"Huh?"

She pointed.
We were at the far edge, looking off into black space.

"Where?"

"Do yoU see that pUrple ball over there?" She pointed.

I squinted my eyes, seeing a purple planet. "Yeah."

"That's Derse. I'm sUre Nepeta forgot to mention something when she told yoU aboUt it earlier.."

"That I'm a dreamer of both Derse and Prospit?"

She shook her head. "Nope.. There's someone who is a Derse dreamer, whom is the only other person from your timeline to visit it again.."
She looked around, almost suspicious. "I mUst take my leave now, and yoU shoUld get back to yoUr room. It's almost time to wake up." She ran.

"W-Wait!" I chased after her. "Who are you talking about?!"

But by the time she's turned a corner, she's completely gone.
"Fuck.." I looked up and around at the towers. "Which room was mine again??"

After wandering the streets, I found another towns person walking around with a tray of lollipops.

I ran to him. "Uhh hi-"

"Welcome to Prospit!" He yelled. "Would you care for a free Lolipop?!"

"Uh, no? But can you help me find my room?"

"Rooms here don't matter! Take any one you choose. Our people will guide you to another bed if another dreamer happens to come by again!"

"Uh... Thanks?" I walked backwards slowly, and ran to the nearest tower.
I eventually found a nice bed and laid down, everything around me slowly turning to black as my eyes closed.

~•~

I awoke with a gasp, sitting up to catch my breath.
I panted and looked around, seeing I was in my room.
"Wow..." I mumbled, standing up and rushing to my computer.

I messaged everyone, telling them to get to my house as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.7K 12
A short story on riansh parting there ways after vansh doesn't recognise riddhima anymore .
5.3K 199 19
Your name is Sollux Captor, you just got into a matesprit with Eridan Ampora. But he's been kidnapped! You and your friends must save the stubborn, s...
27K 2.2K 62
so this the second season of my ff destiny love or Revenge S2.....••••••||•••••••||| so here is some different charcters and it's different from the...
3.1K 67 17
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...