Becoming His Nuebian Queen (...

By Missyblue13

Secret Johnson is and African american living in London england. And that is kind of hard when they are livin... More

Chapter One: The Encounter
Chapter Two: A Challenge
Chapter Three:Ignoring His Royal Wishes
Chapter Four:His Parents
Chapter Five: Beauty in Her Eyes
Chapter Six: Girl With the Ocean Eyes
Chapter Seven: Unwelcome Visitors
Chapter Eight: Knives and Blood and Scars Oh My
Chapter Nine: A Kiss to Wake Up Sleeping Beauty
Chapter Ten: Lazaras' Rules
Chapter Eleven: The Date
Chalter Twelve: One Night With the King
Chapter Thirteen: SURPIRSE!!!!
Chapter Fourteen: I Refuse
Chapter Fifteen: Telling My Friends
Chapter Sixteen: Doubts
Author's POv
Chapter Seventeen: Baby Names
Chapter nineteen: Delusions
Bonus Chapter: Coma

Chapter eighteen: Assassination Attempt

162 11 4
By Missyblue13

Two months later.....

"FOR THE LAST TIME I CAN DO IT MYSELF." I yelled.

"Baby calm down there is no need to get upset." He said.

"Yes sweet heart. Stress isn't fit for the child." His mother said.

"For the last time its babies. I am having twins." I said annoyed.

"Darling how would you know that?" He asked.

"Are you questioning me as a mother. I know my body. And I know if I am having twins. And I am having twins." I snapped.

I was so annoyed. They didn't believe me. They thought I was insane. But I knew my body better than anyone else. I knew I was carrying two lives.

"Honey maybe we should call for the doctor to prescribe her something." His mother suggested.

Oh that was the last straw. I narrowed my eyes at them. A maid passed by and I grabbed her arm gently.

"Please prepare a room farthest from the.....royals." I said.

She bowed and walked away.

"How about we spend some time away from each other." I said.

"You're being unreasonable love." He said.

"Well I don't like to be called a liar and that's what you are basically calling me." I said.

"Now honey there is no need to get stressed out. Stress is not good.for you or the baby." She said.

I threw my hands up and groaned.

"No no no. A princess does not groan. She graceful frowns. There is much you must learn." She said.

I walked away annoyed with her. With all of them. God. What was their problem. What was my problem. This was all his fault. All because I didn't want to sing for him. They always want to try and concur something. And he thought I would be the one to get concured.

Well in a sense I did. Because who was standing here two months pregnant with the kings babies growing inside of them and not even married yet. Me.

Three months later.....

I closed my eyes. I just wanted to be alone. I only wanted to have a normal life. But now I didn't.

I was having the kings children growing inside of me. And it wasn't getting any better.

This pregnancy was making me all....emotional. But I was getting fed up with Lazaras I could tell you that.

All I wanted was for him to.hold me. But now he doesn't even want to look at me. I knew it would be like this though. It always was.

I waddled to the bedroom we shares and opened the door but froze. I saw him. Hovering over a naked female. Sweaty and groaning.

I could feel my eyes water but I refused REFUSED to cry. I took a deep breath and silently closed the door.

"Are you okay dear? What is my son up to?" His mother asked.

"I wouldn't know." I laughed.

I was such an idiot.

But the pain was so much. It hurt me to my soul. I let my guard down. I let him tell me lies and I believed him. I should have known that a white man would not love me. I was just a knotch to fulfill in his belt.

At dinner.......

I was the last to come in and everyone looked at me. But I no longer cared. There were some things I regretted but this was the most I've regretted in my entire life.

"My love." He said while pulling out my chair.

I ignored him and sat at the end of the table farthest from.him and his family. They all stared at me with confusion.

"Dear what's wrong?" His father asked.

"I would rather talk to my dear sweet loving faithful fiance alone for a minute." I said while getting up.

Lazarus stood and followed me out the dining area and passing a few maids on the way. We went into an empty room and he closed the door.

"What's up. Why are you a ting like such a-"

He shut up as I gave him an I dare you look.

"No. Go ahead. I'm acting like a bitch right. Well maybe I have a reason huh." I snapped.

"What are you talking about." He asked.

I took a deep breath because I was about to let him have it. I was about to explode.

"What am I talking about? Lazaras.....don't act like you didn't fuck another female today." I said.

He paled. Yea I got his ass.

"You know...no you don't know. You don't know how much I told myself oh he loves you. He will be there. You are having his children he will never leave you. And to see you over that little mistress of yours while I was in the castle. I hate to say it but that hurt me. Congratulations Lazarus. You actually made me regret the day I conceived these babies inside of me.

So let me tell you what's going to happen from now on. I'm going to give birth to these little heirs. I will stay long enough to make sure they eat regular food and I want one million gold franks and a horse. I will never return and you don't have to worry about me wanting anything else from you. That's option a b and c. However I know you will throw in my face the fact that I have to marry you cause of the tradition and all of that jazz so I came up with an alternative. I'll marry and take your name but I want my own side of the castle I don't want you anywhere near me and keep your fucking toys away." I snapped.

He looked shocked and I dusted off my gown. He's gonna be unfaithful well then I'm going to be a bitch. Plain and simple.

All of a sudden I froze and hissed. I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen and clutched my stomach.

"Baby I-"

"No. You stay away from me. You fucked with the wrong black chick. You shouldn't have fucking tolsnme you loved me." I said and walked out the room bumpying his shoulder.

I went back to the dining room and his parents raised their heads to look at me. I cleared my throat.

"Your son and I are no longer a couple we will not be getting married so you may drop the charade. We have come.to a mutual agreement that I will birth his heirs and leave without a trace. Have a nice night." I said.

I walked out the castle into the gardens once more. I sighed into the night sky. I glanced around and thought I saw something then a fire spark. I felt the pain and thought maybe the end is near after all before dropping to the floor.

Lazarus' POV

I went in search for her. Yes I messed up but I loved her. She was my heart. There was no excuse I could say but I would not loose her.

Oh wait she would be in the garden.

I walked to the garden and tried to find her but I didn't see her anywhere. I turned when I froze. There was a heap on the ground. I approached it and dropped to my knew.

"GUARDS!!! GUARDS!!!" I yelled.

Feet came running in our direction as I held her bloodied figure to me.

"Get the doctor hurry. And make a sweep within a thirty mile radius." I snapped.

I took her into my arms and carried her into the castle. This was all my fault. If I hadn't have fucked up and messed with another woman while I had a good faithful one here for me.

God what was I thinking. It was all my fault. Now my family could die and I couldn't so anything about it.

**********†************†******************
Dun dun dun. Owwe. I bet you all didn't see that coming did you? Now tell the truth? If you thought he was going to cheat on her comment on this but if you didn't comment anyway. Tell me what you think?

What do you think about Lazarus at this moment? Or his parents.

Who do you think tried to kill her? Do you think they were trying to kill her or Lazaras?

Remember.......

Read

Comment

Share

And

Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723 31 11
Due to a significant piece of royal property, two lads are forced to marry each other on their father's suggestion. will the two of them end up falli...
27.2K 483 10
{I do not own Hamilton, nor the artwork within this book, or the cover, unless I say I do own the artwork. This is also NOT historically accurate} **...
167 0 30
Having no idea she's a part of a tradition that forces her to get married, Joanna's already planned her life: focus on school, go to college, and mov...
697 12 40
"I come from the heavens, and the stars between them speak only of you." *** The Baron family has a reputation of wealth, fame, and fortune that can...