Tony Starks/ Iron Mans Daught...

By bella_maletic

"You never liked me..." she shrugged "I never knew you..." Tony replied. Leaning against the wall across from... More

Tony Starks/ Iron Mans Daughter.
Chap 1. ~ Tony Meet Dawn.
Chap 2. ~ Dawns in Danger.
Chap. 3 ~ Get It
Chap.4: They Know....
Chap 5 ~ Who's Luke?
Chap. 6 S.H.E.I.L.D.
Chap 7: What? No!
Please Read!
Chap.8 ~
Chapter 9 ~ They're Coming
Chapter 10 ~ Never Wanted Her To Know
Chapter 11 ~ BURN
Chapter 12 - Before
Chapter 13 ~ Small Present
Chap. 14 - Something Old

About Me :)

617 14 3
By bella_maletic

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW BEFORE A CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED RIGHT AFTER THIS

So hey guys! It's been a long time....

I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas/ Hanukkah and New Year's! So like I said I would do a little writing blurb and you guys can read it if you want - I wont force you.

Okay so lets start with the basics....

My full name is Isabella Maletic, but I insist on everyone calling me Bella. I live in Canada. It can get quite cold but I love it here. My birthday is May 11, 2000 (so right now I'm 15) I have light brown hair that's short and curly. I have hazel eyes that look green sometimes. I'm kinda short - to most of my friends at least - I'm 5'6. I love 5sos, Halsey, 1D(the most at the TMH stage), etc.

Since I was little i've always loved writing stories and wanted to become a writer and all of you guys have given me the chance on here :) Also, when I was little I loved to sing and act and going through high school I've met a lot of people that have helped me improve and do it more often.

Oh and one other important thing you should know is that when I like something or find it interesting, I will "obsess" over it - hence the nickname I got "Over-Obsesser" haha. Creative right??

Well if you want to know more, just ask me :)

Enjoy the next chapter guys, I definitely owe you guys for sticking with me. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.3K 59
"Look, I don't think I'm supposed to tell you this, but you're probably gonna find out anyway, and it would be way worse if you found out on your own...
10.4K 529 19
One fateful night, Tony Stark is mugged in an alleyway on a shortcut to his home, and a mysterious bite mark is left on his throat. Realizing he was...
11K 430 36
❝Who am I?❞ ────────────────── ❝You're my daughter.❞ ────────────────── ❝Then how come your never there for me?❞ ────────────────── ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· ...
1.3K 173 32
*BOOK 1 of the Asgardian Goddess of Beauty and Battle series* Currently being edited. Rosalie woke up in a museum, discovering she was in the earth r...