Panty Droppa ~Kelly Oubre

De DubNationUnderGod

This right here's a panty-dropper Whoa-oh, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh This right here's a panty-dropper Whoa-oh-oh-o... Mais

Prolouge
Chapter 1: First Game
Chapter 2: All Eyes On You
Chapter 3: Set Up Part 1
Chapter 4: Set up Part 2
Chapter 5: Jealous
Chapter 6: Chopped
Chapter 7: I Care
Chapter 8: 'Tis The Season Part 1
Chapter 9: 'Tis The Season Part 2
THANK YOU!!!
Chapter 10: Trust Issues
Chapter 11: On Bended Knee Part 1
Chapter 12: On Bended Knee Part 2
Chapter 14: When You Play With Fire... Part 2
D'Angelo Russell
2-IN-1
Chapter 15; Toronto Vibes- Part 1
Chapter 16: Pt. 2
BACK AGAIN!!

Chapter 13: When you play with fire.... (Part 1)

2.7K 94 17
De DubNationUnderGod

Melissa in mm

Alexsa P.O.V

"Baby I love you, You are my life

My happiest moments weren't complete

If you weren't by my-"

"Hello" I answered groggily.

"Morning ma. Unlock your door, I'm right around the corner."

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Kelly, it's 6:00 in the morning, are you crazy?!"

"I'm taking you to work. Ima see you in 2 minutes."

"I'm dri-" I was cut off by the dial tone, signaling he hung up.

I sucked my teeth and got up, unlocking my front door. When I finished I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth. It took me about 3 minutes and the minute I was done, I heard Kelly coming through the door. I said my prayers, thanking God for waking me up and walked out of the bathroom.

I was met with Kelly standing in the doorway and I stared at him as he looked me up and down.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I mumbled.

"You look good." He bit his lip and walked towards me.

I looked down and realized I only had on a crop top with boy shorts.

"Kelly stop." I laughed unwrapping my scarf and letting my hair down.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. "Good morning."

"Hey babe." I faced him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up.

I pecked his lips and of course he had to deepen it while sitting me on the dresser. Chills ran through my body as he rubbed my sides up and down slowing slipping his hands under my shirt. I jumped at his sudden touch, but was quickly sidetracked by him leaving wet kisses on my neck. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and waited as if he needed my approval. I nodded letting him know it was fine and he slowly removed it making my breasts spring out into his face. He smirked, raising his eyebrows and I blushed. The second his lips latched around my nipple, my phone rung and we both groaned in frustration.

"Ignore it." He whispered as his tongue swirled around my areola giving my body a feeling I never felt before.

I went to deny the call, but stopped when I realized it was Melissa and remember she texted me twice before as if it was an emergency. I sighed pushing Kelly's head away and answered.

"Hello." I said and he sucked his teeth getting up.

"Are you alone right now?" She asked as if she was crying.

"No, but I can be if you need me. What's wrong mama?"

"No, it's fine. I'll see you at work."

"Melissa, I'm not playing. What's wrong?"

"He..." She broke down into tears making my eyes water.

"Who did what?"

"I don't wanna talk about it over the phone Alex, please."

"Ok well I'll talk to you when we get to the arena" I assured her.

"Alright." She hung up.

I frowned and called Gabby.

"What's wrong with Melissa?!" We both asked at the same time.

I chuckled and spoke up. "I don't know, she wouldn't tell me. She said we can talk about it at the arena."

"Well then let me get ready. I'll see you in a few."

"Bye love."

I sighed and got off the dresser. Kelly was sitting on my bed watching highlights of the game he played last night on ESPN.

"I really am good." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head walking to my closet. Knowing it was a little chilly today, I chose to wear something on the warmer side. I retrieved my "PINK!" tights, my all Black slightly cropped, customized pullover with my name on the back and my uggs with high socks.

Once I finished, I walked over to Kelly and sat on his lap playing in his curls. There was so much sexual tension between us, I wanted any body to body contact possible. He looked at me and chuckled, before grabbing my butt and sitting upright on the bed. I pecked his lips and rested my head on his chest and as I felt his little man jump below me, I remembered the unforgettable. This hoe was getting beat today!

Quickly, I hopped up, grabbed my clothes and rushed inside the bathroom. I stripped and threw my hair up in a messy bun, then placed on my shower cap. Starting my shower, I connected my phone to the beats pill which was already hooked up. The minute "Back To Sleep" started playing, I jumped in.

20-30 minutes later, I was out drying my skin off. I got my "Jergens Cocoa Butter" lotion and moisturized my body. Once that was done, I put on my deodorant, foundation, mascara and eyeliner. Carefully, I put on the clothes I previously chose and when that was finally finished , I put my wavy, shoulder length hair in a really high ponytail with the front gelled down.

I turned off the music and lights and walked out the bathroom seeing it was 7:10.

"You ready?" Kelly asked, looking up from his phone.

"Yeah." I turned off the lights as he got up and threw his arm around my shoulder. Walking out the house, into the car, he stopped and grabbed me.

"Babe I know you and i know your personality, please don't fight her. You already got her once and I don't want the second time to result in you jeopardizing your job. Please babe."

I looked at him and laughed. "If you don't think that's gonna happen... Then you don't know me like you think you do."

With that I patted his cheek and got in the passenger side of his car. Hoes got me all types of crooked and I'm gonna do something about it pronto.

*** At arena ***

Once we got to our place of work, Kelly shook his head and got out slamming the door. He was deeper in his feelings then dudes listening to Bryson Tiller after a break-up,but to be honest, I don't care.

I tried to be nice. I was really changing my ways, but I guess when your nice, people take your kindness for weakness. And that's unacceptable. Guess I gotta go back to my old habits.

I got out the car next and after closing my door, I sped up to get next to Kelly. When I was, I shoved him.

"I don't know what you're mad for, but let's set the record straight. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have been in this predicament regardless. You should be happy I'm making sure it doesn't happen, because if there's a next time... On God I will slice your penis open and feel zero remorse. You. *clap* Allowed. *clap* This. *clap*. Control your hoes Kelly Paul. And even if! you didn't know, you didn't have to give in once you were conscious. So you can miss me with that attitude, that bull is for the birds." I popped the side of his head and walked away.

The audacity of light skin people

I stormed into the locker room and flung my bag in the cubbyhole. Sinking down to the floor, I held my head in my hands, breathing in and out. Not wanting to let anyone see me at my breaking point, I tried to calm myself down. I was so tired of everything right now and to be honest I wanted to relieve my stress in any way possible.

I stood back up and sighed. I need a vacation.

As soon as I placed my Uggs in the same cubby, Melissa walked in with shades covering her face. I walked over to her and removed the shades seeing her Red, puffy eyes and tear-stained face. No words were exchanged as I pulled her into me and she broke down in my chest. I leaned on the wall and just rubbed her back. I don't know what happened, but I'm guessing I'm gonna get into 2 fights today. It never ends man.

As I was consoling her, about 5 of our other teammates walked in, with Gabby following. Everyone stared and Gabby grabbed us pulling us outside. We walked to the middle of the parking lot and stood in triangular form.

"So what's up? Talk to us babes." Gabby wiped her face.

"I came home last night. To MY home, trying to take a quick nap in MY bed. I find Nenê there going down on some random. At first I watched and stood in the doorway till they saw me. I had my vase on the glass table in the hallway and the minute Nenê stopped and looked, the vase was shattering on his head. I didn't mean to hurt him. I really didn't. I didn't even want it to hit him. I just wanted him to know how hurt I was. In the moment I wasn't thinking about my consequences and I got the other girl also. I was beating her half to death and then I realized it wasn't even really her fault. I pulled her up and gave her her clothes and she left quickly. It wasn't until I went to go in on Nenê too, that I saw the blood gushing out the side of his head. He was barely conscious and I called the police telling them he fell and hit his head on the dresser which was knocked over along with the vase... Guys what if he tells them I lied? What if he doesn't even make it to vouch for himself? I wish I could handle the situation differently. Now the guy I hate that I love, is in the hospital with his condition declared as unknown." She cried, covering her mouth.

Me and Gabby looked at each other with wide eyes, but quickly grabbed.Y Melissa and just comforted her so she wouldn't see. We all got issues.

"O.k just relax. If you want, we can skip practice and-" She cut me off.

"We can't skip practice. All Star weekend is in a week. Just... Can we go after practice?" She reasoned.

"For sure. I just have something to handle prior to that, but if anything I'll meet you guys there."

"What prior to that" Melli questioned with a chuckle.

"Handle Jelena."

"Oh Lordddd" Gabby laughed.

"I gotta stay to watch that, so we can go after." Melissa smirked.

I shrugged. "For sure"

*****

After a looooonnngggg practice preparing for next week in Toronto, we finally finished. Jelena must've not known that I knew what happened between her and Kelly because she would look at me, laugh and slowly pack up her stuff as if to antagonize me.

I smirked, wiped off my hands and walked over to her. "Put up your set"

She frowned looking up. "I'm s-"

BOP! I wasn't in a talking mood. My uppercut to her lip had her stumbling back. I kicked her in the stomach so there was no way for a quick recovery with her on the ground. Sitting on top of her I put all my weight on lungs and threw punches to her eye and jaw specifically. She ended up pulling my ponytail and getting a scratch and about 2 or 3 slaps in. That send me on a rampage as I pulled her head up by her hair and once I pulled I hard enough for the tracks to fall out, her head hit the ground with a thump. I slapped her once more finishing with a punch and threw her tracks on the floor dusting my hands off.

I took a deep breath and looked at Gabby and Melissa who were in shock.

"What's wrong with you guys? Come on, we gotta go see Nenê" I frowned and walked out.

When I was back in the locker room, retrieving my bags- Melissa and Gabby came in. They stared at me before busting out into a fit of laughter.

"Beat a bihh upppppp!" Gabby began.

"Yup!" Melli finished off.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Let's go."

Walking out the room, Jelena came limping out. "I swear to a God you'll pay for this. And in the end you won't be the only one who suffers." She glared at me.

I shrugged and walked out the building and chatted it up with my girls until Kelly came out. We all went to our cars, yet headed in the same direction which was visiting Nenê.

"You know your boy's in the hospital." I looked at him.

"Coach told us in practice. They don't know what exactly happened, but as for now he's conscious. That's where we're going now." I nodded. Kelly knew more than Melli did. "How was your practice though?" He asked.

"Umm no. Don't try to spark a conversation. I was informing you on an issue and that's what we're gonna leave it at." I rolled my eyes.

Yes I was mad and yes I was being petty. I didn't care though.

"Mayne chill out. At first I wasn't looking at it from your perspective. Now I understand where you were coming from so I'm not as mad. If the roles were switched and one of my teammates did that to you, I wouldn't hold back on they beating either."

I looked at him and smirked. "Well in that case practice was awesome. We're preparing for all star weekend- which only a few of us got chosen for and the dance is hard, but when it all comes together, it's so dope babe."

He chuckled. "I really believe you're bipolar."

I laughed, sucking my teeth. "Whatever"

"And what happened between you and Jelena?"

I just smiled and he looked at me crazily, but asked no further questions

Pulling up to the hospital- we linked hands and walked in. Straight to the receptionist we went, who was popping gum, patting her pink/blue weave and on the phone talking loudly about her baby daddy leaving her for another "heifer"

"Excuse me." I spoke politely.

Not even looking up, she rolled her eyes. "I know you see me on the phone. Hoes these days so disrespectful"

My face quickly turned into a frown and I reached across the desk pulling her hair. I tried to kick her, but my legs were too short.

"Ay!! Chill out, ion know why you in a fighting mood today, but you need to cut that ja out!" Kelly growled In my ear as he lifted me up.

He was right though. For some reason I was all the way on a hundred today.

I tried to get out of his embrace, but he was too strong. "You just shut up." I mumbled frowning.

"Excuse me ma'am?" Kelly took over.

She looked up and her jaw dropped as she tried to fix her weave and she seductively sat forward trying to show her boobs. "Girl, hold on a minute." She put the phone down.

"I know she ain't...." I scoffed laughing to myself.

Kelly put me down and smirked at the fat brownskin pig in front of us. "Im a player for the Washington-"

"I k-know who you are. W-What do you need?"

He chuckled, licking his lips. "Give me two visiting passes. I'm here for Nenê Hilario"

Her face flushed as she nodded, and quickly went to work. Finally, she handed us two passes.

"Thank you beautiful." He took them and handed me one.

I had an eyebrow raised as I snatched it and walked ahead of him. I swear I can't stand how inconsiderate he is sometimes.

He caught up to me and picked me up, placing me against the wall. I tried hitting him, but he grabbed my hands. "I just did that so we could get on our way faster. You know I'm about you and only you. Ain't no one want that fat guh anyway. She don't even got no edges." He mugged nothing in particular, thinking about the lady.

I tried to contain my laughter, but his face was killing me. "Leave me al-"

I was cut off by his tongue in my mouth and hands roaming my butt. He broke away and put me down.

"I gotta put you in check sometimes. You be getting out of control"

I kissed my teeth and we finally made it to Nenê's room. Walking in, Gabby, John, Melli, Bradley, Ahsha, and Kris were already there.

It was a really awkward vibe flowing throughout the room and I realized why once I saw Nenê and Melissa having a staring competition with each other.

"I don't even know why I came to check on you! I wish you would've stayed knocked out. Have one of your hoes come see you then. I'm done- with it all!" She shrugged and grabbed her bag.

He looked hurt for a split second, but quickly covered it up with anger. "Coo. You gave me what I wanted anyway and that was sex. Ain't no reason for you to stick around now. See your way out." He held up the middle finger.

Melissa stopped dead in her tracks and turned around, eyes filled with rage and sadness. "Is that right?"

Slowly she walked over to him and even though I knew she was more than likely gonna do damage, he deserved it. The level of disrespect that statement was on was unbelievable.

Quickly, before anyone could stop her she ripped the IV out of his arm and smacked the dog piss out of him. Nenê held his arm screaming in pain. Hearing the machine go off, made Ahsha run out and get a nurse.

"Burn in hell." She stuck up the middle finger, sashaying out.

Me and Gabby looked at each other and I went to go after her, but Gabby stopped me.
"Give her her space. We can go check on her tonight."

I nodded as the nurse rushed in. "What happened?"

Everyone stayed quiet and she left it alone repairing the I.V.

When she left, Nenê through his head back.

"I wanna be left alone. Everyone leave. I'll see y'all whenever."

No one moved a muscle.

"GET OUT!" We slowly left the room and shut his door.

I wanted to feel bad, but when you play with fire, you're bound to get burned.

*******

Kelly P.O.V

After going to lunch with my baby and dropping her off at Melissa's, I was heading home... And then my coach called.

"Hello?" I frowned.

"Kelly get to my office NOW!"

Before I could respond, he hung up.

Confused, I rushed to the arena. Once I finally got there, I walked to his office. When I opened the door, he was at his desk with Jelena sitting across from him. She looked horrible and I inwardly laughed knowing baby girl did that.

"How dare you Oubre?" He stood.

"I'm sorry, wh-"

"Don't act dumb. I'm gonna cut to the chase here. Any form of violence is not condoned in the organization nor the league. And because of your actions, especially since it's a woman, you are suspended. It sucks you may have to miss your first all star game and weekend. I thought you knew better than to put your hands on women, I guess not. Get out now, you're dismissed."

I frowned as my jaw dropped. This hoe is crazy. "Nah coach, he-"

"LEAVE!!!!" His voice boomed.

I glared at Jelena who subtly smiled and stormed to my car. I need to do something about this A.S.A.P!

~Okayyyyy then lol
~Hope you guys like it, this was 3,258 words
~please vote and comment

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.5K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
66K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
41.3K 1.3K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...