The problem with Alpha Ian

By CinnamonPeanutbutter

"The problem with you Ian is that you didn't know how to keep it in your pants" I say slowly walking towards... More

Description.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Competition!
Competition submissions/ winner part 1
Competition submissions/winner part 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13
The little talk.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Mates with Alpha Maddox rewritten version posted!!!
Teach me how to kill

Halpppp!!!

9K 178 8
By CinnamonPeanutbutter

Hey guys I need your help with something 😅
Sorry this is not an update but I was wondering if any of you guys can make covers? I usually make my own but I just want a really cool cover for future stories and old/current stories :) if you guys do know how to make some please message me and we can make arrangements on how to do this shiz  and see if it's what I have envisioned  And of course I will give you credit :)

Thank you for your time guys!

Much love,

-Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
315K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
91.5K 2.9K 38
Isabella Montgomery’s life was far from normal. She was the princess of a small Kingdom and was next in line for Queen. When she turned sixteen, some...
89K 2.7K 29
Okay so this is my first book on this account 2 years ago is when I started writting it on here. UNDER MAJOR EDITING!!!! Rebecca/Alice is a werewolf...