Your Brother Wanna Fight Me...

By unknownpastfangirl

Lulu has a older protective brother but he goes to far when she try's to find a boyfriend. Then Luke comes an... More

Meeting him
First date
Meeting her family
Meeting his family
Talking to my brother
Why?
WTF
Luke you idiot
I need you
The Hospital Trip
Eyes Open
Never gonna leave you
Unexpected
This is gonna happen
Today is the day(FINAL CHAPTER)

Horrible Day

310 14 0
By unknownpastfangirl

Max's POV

I have to end it, I did something horrible my sister could have died. BECAUSE OF ME!!!!! I hope no one catches me. I don't how to do it do I cut my wrist,swallows some pills,or hang myself. I don't know yet but I need to write some notes. To Lulu,Mom,Dad and Luke.

Lulu- I'm so sorry for what I did,I know you hate me. I should have listen to Luke. I don't know what I didn't trust him and leave you two alone. I know some if the boys you dated that I ran away could have been you're soulmate but you have Luke now I sorta helped you out. I love you.

Mom and Dad-I love you guys so much but I have a few secrets. I'm having sex with a lot of girls. I bought a gun and threatened Luke. I need to kill myself, I want to kill myself. I now you guys probably hate me too. I'm sorry.

Luke- I know you hate me. I had no reason to try and break up and Lulu I just like Lulu to be single and not get hurt but I hurt her doing that I'm sorry.

I think I know what will do the trick. I'm gonna hang myself to my favorite song, PARTY IN THE U.S.A. I got get a belt and a chair from the kitchen. My parents are gone but Lulu is still here. I just hope she is the one that does find me. I here Lulu's footsteps so I better hurry up. I step up on the chair take three deep breathes and kick it over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
281K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...