Imagination's Cut: Angelo&Yna...

By TheOneThatGotAwayyy

A collection of one shots of scenes written and inspired by the series. Everything written here are pure prod... More

A Night in Serenita
Love Lock: Ako'y Sayo at Ika'y Akin Lamang
The Proposal
The Angel and The Butterfly
The First Encounter
Tatay Alert (Special Chapters)
Cottoncandy (Special Chapters)
Ang Beer Na To o Ang Pagibig mo?
Desisyon
"Grow Old With Me"
The Plan
Biyahe
Kumot
Last Christmas (Special Chapters)
Adobo (Special Chapters)
Menu
Muli
Nagbalik
Omelette
Ice Cream (Special Chapters)
P R O T E C T O R (Special Chapters)
Tugtugpak! (Special Chapters)
Reception
#PSYWagasNaPangako
Please READ

PSY Finale Presscon

5.9K 261 68
By TheOneThatGotAwayyy

Pangako Sayo -- a modern retelling of a lovestory that proved true and endless love does exist. It all started with a dream to relive the classic 15 year old tale that made the world known of Yna and Angelo.

With it's ambitious goal to give this generation a taste of what a modern Yna and Angelo has to offer, the roles were given to the most sought after love team of this generation. Ang nangungunang love team sa bansa, as what they say-- Kathniel.

10 months after, it has reached its final page. After 10 months, she was a different Kathryn Bernardo, he was better than ever Daniel Padilla. Kath answered to one of the thrown question with "dito sa PSY talagang nag grow ako." and he said "ako talagang nag mature ako sa show na to."

It was true. The growth Pangako Sayo did to KathNiel is a milestone. They have yet again proven that the crowns in their heads are not just for show, it was there because it fits, because it is rightful for them to wear it. The King and the Queen of their generation indeed.

It was time for them to face their critics and answer few questions regarding the show, their experiences and what nots within the period of time PSY was part of their daily lives.

Pangako Sayo had many months of being under the shadows of unuseful and constructive critisicms.The format of the story wasn't really appealing to most of the audience until it reached a certain time that most-- all of the loyalists to KathNiel have stayed and watched it for their sake. They were loved that much. And it wasn't really a mystery to why.

They are two genuine people that is part of the limelight, they own two spotlights everywhere they go, their status is highly favorable. They have "Midas Touch"-- everything they touch turns to gold. They are gold alone. They shine, and they have high value. Bankable, and in demand. But despite all these, they remain as Kath and Dj, humble and low key. They are stars but they are friends.

On that night, the casts gathered on that function room for their final presscon. A total of 18 seats were prepared. Two of which belongs to Kathryn and Daniel, right there at the middle, at the center. They are the focus of the press conference and eager bloggers, and media were waiting for them to grace the said final event.

At last they were introduced, the bubbly Kathryn Bernardo came inside hand in hand with her real time partner Daniel Padilla. She was expectedly gorgeous in rose pink ensemble that wowed the media and the hosts. She looked stunning as ever, etherealisticallly perfect.

Yan si Kathryn Bernardo, maganda na siya ng huli mong makita hindi mo alam may mas ikakaganda pa pala.

She was matched by her ever playful own leading man Daniel Padilla. He wore the same shade as her lady love-- pink. Real men wear pink. Kaunti lang ang lalakeng nagsusuot ng pink na hindi nagmumukhang bading. With buttons undone, Daniel wore that pink long sleeves scorchingly hot.

The first part of the video they were asked to take a picture and Daniel imitated a pose, model kuno. He was trying to be funny but he didn't need to because he was funny. Kath stood beside him looking lovely as ever.

I have always been proud of Kathryn and Daniel's professionalism when it comes to work. Ever since, I always heard good things about them whenever they are on set or doing a shoot for movie,or pictorial for an ad. They have that Kathniel magic to whom they work with.

Amy Austria recalling her memorable experience during PSY,the one that she had to slap Kath at a certain scene that had her lips cut and bleed. When I watched it, akala ko props to emphasize how hard she was slapped and yesterday I learned that it was real. The cut was real, blood and all made me respect Kathryn more. At isang take like yon. It was really a "palipad hair" moment for a fan. Yes ladies and gentlemen that's Kathryn Bernardo, the Queen.

Having an actress like Amy gush over them is quite overwhelming "fan nila akong dalawa..". What is overwhelming about it is she seems more of a fan offcam than on cam. She's one of those that can prove their realness behind the scenes.

Amy was about to spill some off cam sweetness when Daniel's hand poked her slightly as if stopping her to do so.

"Ganyan lagi silang magkahawak kamay nila.." to which Daniel gave out a boisterous laughter while helding on to her. Hands intertwined and with smiles on their faces they agreed to what Amy has to say "Makikita mo sa mga mata nila...love nila isa't isa."

Daniel, as always showed his playful side answering the questions from the press giving them a wow moment whenever he says things in english. "It did...very well." he said describing how PSY is in the present time.

Kathryn, on the other hand have good words for everything. Acknowledging the people behind the project that they top billed and voicing out the concerns of the audience who came out unsatisfied with the flow of the story. In her place,she was unbias with the things to consider. The opinion of the people who watched it became relevant for her and the effort of the creative team was recognized. It was a struggle for an artist, but Kathryn was well composed and she explained it gracefully.

When Kid's Choice Awards was mentioned, Daniel sitting beside Kathryn was seen happy applauding for her. Proud and excited for Kath, he kept on poking her. He even claimed "Panalo na to.." he was that sure that the Queen will be victorious dahil sabi nga niya "Hanggat ako ang kasama mo, magiging legend ka.."

His support towards Kath is setting a bar so high to men who wants to keep a woman like Kath. Well, if you are one of those lucky few that could meet one in this lifetime.

It was cute when he slightly pushed her because she said "kinikilig talaga ako.." feeling the same for her. He was obviously happy for her achievements and each milestone in her life brings him joy more to that how a loveteam should be for his partner.Yung pagka proud ni Daniel kay Kath hindi hanggang loveteam lang,hindi pang on cam lang.He was a fan of Kathryn in private. Daniel is a fan of Kathryn's life.

"What is your dream wedding?" Kath said she wanted a private wedding, a small crowd of 30 people in an island, laid-back in casual theme while Daniel wanted the opposite. He wanted it to be held in a church and his supporters would be waiting outside and cheer for him and his bride after the wedding.

Well it surely does seem to be opposite weddings but it seems also that both weddings will happen.One privately, and one with the fans.It's a Kathniel wedding after all. And it also meant that there are moments that they've already talked about it for her to give a remark that Daniel's dream wedding is opposite of hers. It was a given,she is his bride in his dream wedding and he was in hers. "Actually similar.." but her finger pointing out to him. Her groom.

"Pangako Sayo na hindi ka malulumbay hanggat ako ang kasama mo." making the audience gush in his sweet nothings. When it was Kathryn's turn to complete the sentence, she was trying to come up with a promise that will make his heart melt.

"Yeah..Eto...shh..humanda ka." she said as a warning when she was about to give her answer "Pangako sayo Dj na kahit kailan hindi mo mararamdaman na magisa ka.." and I think she suceeded cause Daniel's smile after it was said was priceless.

After that, when the question was given to another cast the camera stayed focused on them and they continued to make "harot" with each other. Pulling each other's hand. It was a dying moment for a fan. Hampas, kurot, lambing at bulong --that's what they did in their own bubble.

"Kwento ko na lang yung nasa isip ko..." he said supposedly off mic. "Kanina going here tahimik lang ako sa kotse ko tapos may naiisip lang akong nga bagay na tungkol din kay Kathryn." he says it casually like it was a routine for him,to wake up and think of her which I gladly believe that he does.

Whenever a man thinks of you when his mind is in solitude is a realization. She is your thoughts when all is calm,steady and at peace because she is tge cause of your calmness, steadyness and peacefulness. That is called contentment.

"Kameng dalawa, very happy kame sa isa't isa." the statement said it all. I dont think so an admission is even necessary.

He rests his hand on her knees, finding the strength to say the next lines. While Kath turned to him to watch his face turn serious and emotional pouring out his feelings. The lines that highlights all the interviews Daniel Padilla has done in the past. "Siguro sobrang para sa akin napakabait lang talaga ng Diyos." his voice slightly breaking.

"At ngayon walang na akong hinahanap pang iba...Wala na akong kailangan pang iba..pag iniisip ko pag gising ko kung may kulang pa ba sa sakin...wala..ok na ako..kumbaga ganun na yung ano ko ngayon,estado." It doesn't take a genius to decipher what his words meant. It is there. It is meaningful, it is transparent, it is real, IT IS LOVE.

"Siguro nag grow talaga ako as a person because of Dj." Kath have always credited that part of her self to him. That change in him that made her better, it only meant he was her best motivation and inspiration. Looking at how beautiful she is now as a person, she is undeniably well loved.

"Intindihin namin yung isa't isa-- Dahil masyado mo ng kilaka ang isa't isa it's either tanggapin mo yun o hindi mo tanggapin." they were opposites but they didn't only attract, but they accepted what he/she is and he/she isn't. They have welcomed their similarities and loved each other more with every difference. That was the secret-- acceptance, with open arms.

"Narealize ko na nag grow kame together, at yun ang importante." I go back to those days that fans would have conflict about the show's unrelatable story, unending conflicts, confusing characters and then hearing Kathryn said this made those trying moments vanish to thin air.

I became thankful that in this show,they reached to a realization as deep as this.

When they were asked again (and again) regarding their status. He said "Paka obvious naman kasi..." doon pa lang may sagot na. The mystery that Kathniel is, is not a mystery at all but we fans still crave for that hidden message somewhere. That's what keeps them above and different. They have the right amount of public and private.

"You deserve an answer... And you got it." Daniel fires it.

"IT IS LOVE." there are things that doesn't require validation, or confirmation to be able to tell that it is real, that it is love. You can see it how their hands intertwine magically, how their bodies react to the other. How their eyes glimmer with each contact. How their smile mean a thousand unspoken words.

Confirmation, it's just a fad. It won't guarantee sincerity. What really matters is commitment. Especially a commitment in silence and in private.

Kathniel, they are not confirmed but they are deeply committed. As what Kath has said "Kame ni Dj, kung ano kame on or off cam, ganun talaga eh." And what could possibly be more than that? ♥

A/N Hi guys, this is the final update for Imagination's Cut. Thank you all for supporting this work. The comments and votes are amazing and I appreciate it. Keep voting for Kath #VoteKathrynFPP #KCA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 68 10
Samaniego Brothers II Haiden's Check the hashtags & read my bio before you dive in this story.
239K 4.8K 49
Sapphira is a sophisticated and carefree woman but, commitment is her greatest weakness. She rather choose to be single for the rest of her life than...
18.9K 1K 23
Yndrah Alaianth Xanther- a respected professor and successful doctor in medicine. Known for her sharp mind and distant manner. Her cold demeanor echo...
83.3K 3.2K 38
ayon sa iba, Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang hinding-hindi mo makakalimutan sa lahat. Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang nagturo sayo kung paano totoong magmahal...