Cheradine - Holiday

By cryingonthemetro

More

Cheradine - Holiday
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

445 3 0
By cryingonthemetro

Chapter 10

Cheryl watches as Nadine fiddles with her fingers “Babe?”

“I don’t know how to say this”

“Cheryl shuffles closer to Nadine and brings both of her hands into her lap “Just say what you feel”

After a long pause Nadine looks up into Cheryl’s eyes “I’m scared” She whispers.

“What are you scared of babe?” Cheryl asks squeezing the younger girl’s hands

“This. Us”

Frowning Cheryl turns on the settee so she is sat crossed legged on it facing Nadine, keeping the Irish girl’s hands in her lap “You’re scared of us?”

Nadine mimics Cheryl’s position and pulls Cheryl’s hands into her lap “I know this is going to be a real relationship which will go somewhere and I’m not use to that”

Cheryl smiles “Welcome to the grownup world”

Rolling her eyes Nadine continues “It’s a scary place to be”

“It’s not when you’re with the right person” Cheryl winks

“And who would that be?”

“Well you’ve got to be with a Geordie. They always know how to have the most fun” Cheryl says keeping a straight face

Nadine smiles “You always know how to put me at ease”

Cheryl starts to gently stroke Nadine’s hands “We’ll take this slow ok. So it will be perfect”

“Ok” Nadine agrees “I really do like you”

“Me too” Cheryl smiles “And I’ve finally got you”

“I still can’t believe you liked me” Nadine turns on the settee and faces the TV “And I still can’t believe we got together. If someone told me that when you came to LA we would become a couple I would’ve laughed in their face”

Cheryl turns to face the TV and rests her head on Nadine’s shoulder “If someone told me that I would’ve jumped with joy”

The next morning Nadine wakes up in Cheryl’s bed led on her back with the Geordie cuddled up to her. She smiles as she gently strokes Cheryl’s arm which is wrapped protectively around her waist. Looking at the clock Nadine sees it’s half 8 and frowns. “Babe” She nudges Cheryl. “Wake up” She whispers gently trying not to startle the girl. All she got in response is a loud snore. Rolling her eyes Nadine gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom to have a quick shower hoping Cheryl will wake up soon as they have work at 11.

30 minutes later Nadine walks out of the bathroom in a towel and smiles when she sees Cheryl sat up in bed. “Good morning”

“Hey” Cheryl eyes Nadine’s body up “Come back to bed”

Nadine shakes her head and smiles “we’ve got two hours until work. Now get up and get dressed”

“Bossy” Cheryl stands up and walks slowly towards Nadine. Once she’s face to face with the Irish girl, she presses a gentle kiss on her lips. She grabs both of her hands whilst looking into Nadine’s eyes. “Come back to bed” She whispers walking backwards towards the bed pulling Nadine with her. As Cheryl’s back of her knees hit the bed she sits down and pulls Nadine down onto her lap.

“Careful, my towel almost fell off then” Nadine puts her hands on the towel making sure it doesn’t fall down.

“What a shame it stayed on” Cheryl winks Pulling Nadine’s head towards hers and stars kissing the Irish girl. Cheryl lies down onto her back pulling Nadine with her and continues kissing the girl. She licks a path around Nadine’s lips. Nadine opens her mouth and meets Cheryl’s tongue in the middle as they kiss passionately.

After a few minutes Nadine pulls apart to catch her breath and looks deeply into Cheryl’s eyes.

“That was nice” Cheryl smiles, pulling Nadine’s body into hers and wraps her arms tightly around the girl into a hug.

“We’ve got to get dressed” Nadine mumbles into Cheryl’s neck. She kisses it gently and sits up so she is now straddling Cheryl’s thighs “Come on” She stands up and pulls Cheryl up with her “Go have a shower” and with that Nadine walks off and leaves Cheryl in the bedroom on her own.

Its half 11 and Nadine and Cheryl have only just arrived at work for a meeting.

“You’re late” Nicola states whilst watching the two girls sit down opposite her and Kimberley at the table.

“We beat Sarah though” Cheryl smiles noticing the blonde isn’t here

“Actually, no you didn’t” Kimberley smiles “She’s in the loos”

“Now that’s embarrassing” Nadine mumbles “Half hour Harding beat us here”

Sarah walks into the room smiling “And where have you two been?” She winks sitting next to Nadine pulling the girl into a side hug “I think it would be better if you two had sex in the night instead of in the morning”

Nicola and Kimberley bursts out laughing.

“We didn’t have sex” Nadine mumbles slightly embarrassed “Miss sleepy head over here took ages getting ready”

“Hey!” Cheryl playfully hits Nadine’s arm “It only took me an hour”

“Whatever” Nadine rolls her eyes and smiles at the Geordie.

“Where’s Hillary?” Cheryl asks

“She lied to us yesterday. The meeting starts at 12”

“You mean we could’ve had an extra hours kip?” Sarah looks shocked “I’m never going to be on time again”

“You never are anyway” Nicola laughs

“I was today” Sarah replies poking her tongue out

When the meeting finishes Hillary leaves the room, leaving all the girls alone.

“I can’t wait to record the new album” Sarah squeals

“Me neither” Nicola agrees “I can’t wait to listen to these instrumentals” Hillary gave all the girls an instrumental CD to listen to.

“I recon this is going to be the best album ever” Cheryl speaks up “I can’t wait to tour”

“Now that’s going to rock” Sarah agrees standing up

“Pity the beds are tiny” Nicola laughs “Poor Cheryl and Nadine won’t be able to share”

“Oh we will” Cheryl winks

“No moaning and groaning mind” Sarah laughs “I do want to get a bit of sleep”

“Maybe we should convince Hillary to give them their own tour bus” Kimberley joins in “At least then we won’t have to listen to them”

“Hey! We are sat right here you know” Nadine shouts

“Hi Nadz” Sarah waves “Well I’m outta here. Tommy and I are going for a meal and then hitting the clubs. Bye Girls” She hugs everyone and walks out of the room.

Nicola stands up “I’ll see you lot tomorrow”

“Bye Nic” Cheryl stands up and pulls the younger girl into a hug

“Bye babe” Nadine follows suit

“See you tomorrow” Kimberley wraps her arms around the girl and kisses her cheek.

“Well I best be going as well” Kimberley smiles “Gotta do some grocery shopping”

Cheryl smiles and pulls Kimberley into a bear hug “Bye babe” She kisses her cheek

“Bye Kim” Nadine says as she hugs the girl and watches her leave

“What do you want to do tonight?” Cheryl asks as she walks towards Nadine and kisses her gently on the lips.

“I need to go home and unpack” Nadine frowns

“Need some company?”

“Maybe”

“Maybe?” Cheryl frowns

“Come on Chez lets go” Nadine laughs taking Cheryl’s hand and leading her out of the building. “Back to yours first, I need to pick up my suitcase”

Cheryl smiles widely as she thinks to herself ‘Life is perfect’

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1K 713 56
85.7K 1.4K 81
14.7K 297 23