Let Me Be Your Angel (Camila...

By allabout_gaylife

Y/n Y/L is the guitarist and lead singer in a band named Code 4, along with her 3 best friends. They post cov... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25
26.
Last Chapter.
Epilogue
A/N Please Read
You Know

24.

6.2K 187 242
By allabout_gaylife

*Trigger Warning....Abuse and Rape*
Y/N'S POV

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. It was dark wherever I was. No windows and one door. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't. I looked down and saw the outline of ropes on my wrists. I began to panic.

"Help! Help me!" I shouted as I struggled to get my wrists out of the ropes. The one door in the room opened and in stepped my father.

The man I haven't seen in a year. He still looked the same. Grey hair, strong build, angry look on his face. But now he had a crazy look in his eyes. A look that made me cower in fear.

"Struggle all you want, Y/n. You aren't getting out," he said glaring at me.

"What the fuck do you want with me? Just let me go!!" I shouted at him.

"You sinned! You sinned and it caused God to punish your mother. Now you have to die in order for God to be pleased," my father growled out.

"It's not my fault mom died," I said.

"It is! It's all of your fault! God punished us because we had a freak and a sinner for a daughter! This is all your fault! I lost your mother because of you!"

"How do you know it was my fault? Maybe it was you. I mean abusing your daughter is against the law. That's a sin, isn't it? Aren't you a sinner?"

I felt a sharp sting on my cheek and my head snapped to the right. I hissed in pain.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that! Or I will kill you right here and now," my father hissed at me. I looked at him.

"Well why don't you?"

"Because I want to give you a chance. A chance to change. I know you sinned but you could get God's forgiveness," my father said. I raised an eyebrow. This bastard is bipolar as all fuck.

"How?"

My father smirked and shouted, "Austin!! Jeffery! Maxwell!"

Austin Mahone, along with two other men walked into the room. One man was tall and buff he was bald and had a deep scowl on his face. The other was tall and muscular just a little less beefy. He had a serious look on his face. Austin wore his usual fuckboy smirk on his face. He looked at me and winked.

"Nice to you again, Y/n. I'd shake your hand but you seem tied down," Austin chuckled evilly. I glared at him.

"I wish I could say the say the same Dorito Boy, but as always it's terrible to see," I said. Austin just laughed as he kneeled down and looked me in the eye.

"Feisty, I like that," he said with a smirk, "Reminds me of a certain brown eyed Cuban I fucked once."

"Fuck you," I said, I spit in his face. His smirk disappeared and was replaced with a dark look.

"Not yet, but you will be," this time his smirk was dark. My eyes went wide.

"W-w-what?" I stuttered out.

"Aw, looks like all that confidence is gone now, huh?" He laughed darkly. I looked over to my sperm donor and he just smiled proudly.

"Austin will make you straight. And if that doesn't work then Jeffery will try and then Maxwell. You will become straight and you will never sin again," he spoke triumphantly. He turned his back and began walking to the door.

"No!" I tried to jump up and run after him but Austin wrapped his arm securely around my waist, "You can't let him do this! Please!"

I felt the tears stream down my face, but my "father" continued to walk he opened the door. He looked back at me.

"It's for your own good, Y/n. Once you wash away all of your sins, you will be able to live," with that he, Jeffery, and Maxwell were out the door. It slammed shut and locked.

"Looks like it's just you and me, Y/n," Austin whispered in my ear, I struggled to get out of his grip but it only tightened.

"Let me fucking go, Dorito, or I'll kill you," I hissed.

"See, I have the upper hand, Y/n. You aren't getting away. I will turn you straight then I will turn Camilla straight and make her mine forever."

I instantly saw red when he mentioned Camila. I stomped on his foot roughly.

"Fuck!" He threw me to the ground, "You bitch!"

I landed on the ground with a thud but before I could give up he kicked me in the gut. I hissed in pain and doubled over. He repeatedly kicked me. Each time getting hard. I saw stars after the first few kicks. He then grabbed me by my hair and made me sit up on my knees. I winced and squeezed my eyes shut as he tugged roughly.

"I will kill you after all of this is over. I'll do as the man says now. I'll turn you straight. I'll fuck you good. But in the end. When Camilla is mine and laying in my bed at night. I will find you and I will kill you. I will kill you for trying to steal my girl," he growled in my face then brought his hand down and his palm landed against my cheek. I felt the tears stream down my face but I held in my sob.

He tore my shorts and boxers off of me and forcefully pushed me onto my knees.

"I never fucked a girl with a dick before. Looks like I'll have to fuck your ass. I'll tear it up. I'll make you feel like dying," he growled.

I screamed as I felt his hard on forcefully push into me.

Normani's POV

I paced around the living room of Code 4's house chewing on my finger nails anxiously. It's been 6 whole days since Y/n went missing. Almost a week. No call or text or anything. I haven't slept at all in these past days. I miss my best friend. We needed to know she was okay, that she was safe. But there was nothing.

We called the police a day after she went missing. They're searching for her. Everyone is. Everyone was worried and scared. Alec hasn't slept at all either, he hasn't even really been home. He's been out searching for Y/n.  That's all he's ever been doing. He hasn't slept or eaten. Mikaela was being like the mother, she tried to make sure him and Jared ate and got sleep and everything. It never really worked though.

Jared hasn't smiled once, no jokes and none of his flirting attempts. He's actually a statue. He just stares at the wall in his room. Dinah tried getting him to come out but he hasn't moved from the spot on his bed since we figured out Y/n went missing. Mikki cries. She thinks we don't know but I hear her every night. She sobs.

Dinah and I have constantly been talking to the police along with Mikaela since she knows Y/n most. Lauren and Ally are always out searching with Alec. We're all depressed and down. Y/n was the glue that held all of us together but without her we were nothing.

Camila...Camila is probably the worst out of all of us. She just lays in Y/N'S room. Cuddled up in her bed with either one of Y/N'S pillows or sweatshirts. She's always crying. Like always. She hasn't stopped since we discovered Y/n was missing. She doesn't eat or sleep. She has nightmares, she doesn't admit it but she does. I hear her screaming from the guest room I share with the girls.

Right now we were all in the living room with the detective in charge of Y/N'S case. Detective Oaken. He had just had a lead and was coming to tell us what he found out. Lauren had convinced Alec to come back home and Camila and Jared to come out their rooms for at least 15 minutes so we could hear the news.

"Mani, sit your ass down," Dinah spoke up from her spot beside Jared. I complied sitting on the ground by Ally's legs. I glanced over at Camila who sat beside me in front of Lauren's legs. She looked lifeless. Her usually bright happy brown eyes were empty and she was pale. Almost paler than Lauren. She was also super skinny she had lost a lot of weight due to not eating.

"So," I looked back at Detective Oaken as he began to speak, "We have good news and we have bad news. Which would you like first?''

"Good news," Mikaela spoke up from her spot on the reclining chair, "We could all use a little good news."

"Good news is we know who kidnapped your friend. We have someone who knows who the kidnapper is. He said that your friend is alive. Your friend was kidnapped by her father, " the 3 members of Code 4 all mumbled streams of cuss words under their breaths but Oaken ignored it, "The person who told us this said that only one person can tell you where she is," Detective Oaken said, "Her exact location since every time he has to go there he is blindfolded so he wouldn't be able to see."

"Who?!" We all shouted in unison.

"A boy named Austin Mahone."

Camila's POV

I tensed at the mention of my ex's name. Austin...Austin helped kidnap my Y/n. My baby is danger because of him...I will kill him. I quickly pulled out my phone.

To Dorito FuckBoy: meet me at (your address). I have to talk to you. Hurry.

I put my phone away and looked around the room. They were discussing ways of getting to Austin. My phone buzzed.

From Dorito Boy: Be there in 5.

"He's on his way," I spoke up. Everyone looked at me.

"What?'

"He's coming here. He'll be here in 5 minutes."

"Great! Now I can pound his face in," Alec growled.

"Let's save that for until after he tells us where Y/n is," Oaken suggested.

"We can interrogate him like they do in Batman," Jared suggested, "Kick his butt until he talks."

"Fine, but only because I know you all are super upset. But only Alec is allowed to lay a finger on him. If you all get ahold of him you may end up killing him," Oaken said.

"You're my favorite cop ever," Jared smiled slightly. It wasn't a full smile but it was still there. We all lightly chuckled until we heard the doorbell ring. We all stood up as Alec went to answer the door.

He opened it and immediately grabbed Austin and pulled him into the house slamming the door shut behind him.

"Ow! What the hell?!" Austin shouted. Alec grabbed Austin's shirt and slammed him against the wall then punched him in his gut.

"Where's my sister?!" Alec shouted. Austin hunched over but Alec held him up right to repeatedly punch him in the stomach.

"Get...off...me! Or I'll call the cops!" Austin growled.

"Austin Mahone, LAPD here. Tell the man where his friend is and I'll tell him to lay off," Oaken spoke up as he walked up behind Alec. He held his badge out to Austin to prove he was who he said he was, "Now where's Ms. Y/ln."

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because Mr. Mahone, I have a gun," Oaken smiled charmingly, "And the rights to arrest you for assisting a kidnapping. We already have someone to testify against you. Famous or not you'll be spending quite a few years in prison if I have something to say about it. Now where is she?"

Oaken nodded to Alec when Austin didn't talk. Alec raised his fist to punch Austin in the face.

"Okay okay! I'll talk! Just not the face! She's in an abandoned cabin! It's about 15 miles out of LA in the woods by that lake! I picked it out myself! He said I'd get Camilla if I helped him!"

"It's Camila, Dorito!" We all shouted in unison.

"Austin Mahone, you are under arrest for aiding in a kidnapping. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you do or say can and will be used against you," Oaken spoke as he pulled out handcuffs and clasped them on Austin's wrists.

"But you said,-!" Alec cut him off with a punch to the face that instantly made him shut up.

"We'll find your friend you guys. We'll go tomorrow bright and early," Detective Oaken said. We all nodded.

"Thank you, sir," Ally said.

"No problem. Now let me get this idiot downtown," Oaken said.

"Wait," I said as I stepped in front of Austin.

"I knew you wouldn't let him arrest me, Cam,-" I cut him off with a kick to his balls.

"That's for kidnapping my girlfriend," then I slapped him, "and that's for trying to ruin my life. I hope you rot in that prison cell."

Austin looked surprised as Oaken dragged him out the house. I looked back at the others.

"Let's get some rest. We're getting my girlfriend back tomorrow and kicking her father's busted creeper ass."

Y/N'S POV

I sat in a corner of the room shivering and cold. I had tears streaming down my face. New and dried. I had been raped by Jeffery not even 3 hours ago and I was sore. I hurt all over. He was so rough...

I jumped when the door creaked open and I scrambled closer to the wall.

"Shh shh...it's just me,"said the voice of the only one here who treats me kindly. Maxwell came into the room and closed the door. He walked over to me slowly with something in his hand, "I brought you a sandwich."

He whispered quietly. I slowly began to relax as he extended the sandwich out to me. I grabbed it and quickly began to eat.

"Thank you," I said quietly.

"You're welcome. How bad's the damage?" He asked as he sat on the floor in front of me.

"Not too bad. I think he was tired or something today because he wasn't that bad," I lied. It was bad. I was 99.9% sure I had bruises and marks all over my body from the sicko.

"I wish I could do something," Max said quietly.

"You're doing something right now. You aren't raping me like my father expects you to. You sneak me food and you talk to me. For now that's all I can ask for," I said.

"I'm gonna get you out of here, okay? It'll take a little time but I promise I'll get you outta here," Max spoke seriously. I nodded my head once as I ate my sandwich.

Max...he was the only one who hasn't raped me or hurt me in any way. Actually he's been taking care of me. Making sure I'm well fed and stuff. He truly seemed to care. When it was his first shot at me he literally just stood on the other side of the room and promised he wouldn't dare lay a hand on me. He promised he'd get me out and protect me. He kept his first promise. The second one is a little harder since he said my dad literally kills whoever betrays him. He said my sperm donor shot a man because he told my father that kidnapping me was a bad idea.

Since I didn't want Maxwell to die I understood where he was coming from so I let up on the second promise he made me. I was brought from my thoughts when I heard a phone buzz. Max grabbed his phone from his pocket and looked at it. Then he grinned, he looked at me.

"You're getting outta here, Y/n. Tomorrow. I told you I'd keep my promise."

He had actually kept his promise...I was getting out. I was going to be free.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
17K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
236K 5.4K 37
Y/N a troubled teenager with a dream to be wanted by someone . Lauren a member of one of the world's most famous girl groups, with everything she cou...