Shugo Chara Key K!

By SparklezClem

What if there was more than one key and lock but they where hidden? All of those keys and locks are protected... More

Sweet 'N Distant
What? Eggs?!
Weirdos
Not A Chapter
Update

Children

380 19 2
By SparklezClem

Air rushed passed me as I fell, it was extremely terrifying but I tried my best to mange.

I landed on something that was soft and squishy it kinda felt like... Jello?

I looked beside me and saw Amu she was safe and seemed relieved with her two eggs in her hands.

The Jello like stuff disappeared and I landed on my butt painfully.

I stood up rubbing my bottom looking over to see if Amu was alright, I was suddenly filled with hot rage.
Tadase was holding Amu protectively as she stared up at him heavenly, I looked at them from the corner of my eye anger still visible.

"You again?" The neko said in question like he's seen him a hundred times. "Little King." I chocked on a laugh, the name fit Tadase quite well.

I saw a small frown spread across the tiny kings face as he looked at the neko with anger.
"It's you Tsukiyomi Ikuto!"

Ikuto huh...

Ikuto chuckled before throwing a large cat paw at Tadase.
"Holy Crown," Tadase yelled out blocking Ikuto's attacking with ease.

A large puff of dirt blew around us blinding are vision, when it cleared up we found that the neko was gone. "He's gone," Amu said stating the obvious.

I nodded my head excepting the information, I looked over to Tadase as he shuffled threw his pockets looking for something.

He took out a handkerchief that probably had pocket crust on it and put it on Amu's cheek. She blushed as his finger accidentally brushed against her cheek as he wiped away any excess dirt.

"Are you okay? Have you been hurt?" He asked her staring into her eyes. I smacked his hand away grabbing the rag pushing it into her face probably to rough for her liking to finish wiping her face myself.

"She's just fine as you can see Hotori, when did you get here in the first place?" I inquired, "When H-Hinamori Chara Transformed." He gulped.

I glared at him, my icy blue eyes glaring daggers into his pink ones.

"Hotori-kun." A soft voice called out,

I looked over finding a girl with beautiful dark purple hair. Her light brown orbs held patients and her posture held dominance mostly in a boyish way.

Now that I noticed that, I looked over at her face again seeing just how more male-ish it actually looks.

The shape of her face resembled a boys and her nose was more defined. I brushed it of thinking that it's just my mind playing tricks.

"Hello I'm Ta-"

"It's time you return to the guardian meeting." She said cutting me off, I looked at my shoes slightly embarrassed that she cut me off.

He responded to her with a simple nod of his head, "You two should head home for the rest of the day."
I felt the rag being gently pulled away from my hand but didn't pay much attention to it.

"Well then..." He continued as he walked towards the other guardian.
"W-Wait uh, um this," Amu called out quickly before they could walk away. She pointed to the Humpty lock that now hung around her neck, "You hold on to it Hinamori Amu-san." He replied,

"Another thing miss." I said finally speaking up, "Where did you get the Humpty lock from." I asked my eyes finding coaxing light brown ones. She smiled at me and replied back simply.

"The first Guardian Tsukasa provided us with it not to long ago, any other questions you have about the Humpty lock you'll have to go to him about."

"Don't worry I will," I mumbled.

"I hope to see you tomorrow Tomoyo Takashi-kun." She said, They walked away as I watched them in amazement, my eyes never leaving her retreating form.

A blur of pink hopped into my vision, I adjusted my eye sight to the figure witch was Amu. She was smiling at me brightly with a found glint in her eyes, "Uh what is it Amu?" I asked not hiding my confusion. "You likkkkkkkkeee her," she stated with a creepy grin.

I let out a nervous puff of air, "I do not!" I laughed uncontrollably witch probably made me look like a freak. I suddenly stopped and took a look at Amu, she was smelling Hotoris rag complimenting the smell in a daze. I snatched the cloth out of her hands breaking her out of her trance, "Tomoyo-Kun give that back. Please," she plead
I looked at her and turned my head away "No, never."

She fell to the ground upset but accepting defeat, "Wow you two look like good friends." I turned around to find the white haired little man, "I'm sorry? Who are you again?" I questioned with a dry look on my face.

His face paled with a pained expression, "Don't tell me you forgot?! I'm Miku your Shugo Chara. I'm what you wanna be." Tears started to form in his eyes, I guess I hurt his feelings. I put a questionable finger to my lips. So he's a Shugo Chara huh... There just tiny floating people then?

I looked up to the little guy, he looked back at me and whipped away his tears. "So how are you my would-be-self, care to explain?"
As if he was never crying he flashed a toothy smile my way, "I'm the character of protecting others Taka-chan," he announced proudly sticking his thumb out.

I stifled a laugh, well I guess that sounds about right. I pet his head and smiled, "That sounds about right I'm glad to have you on the team."
A blush covered his face along with a smile, I heard Amu gawking at the seen.

I looked over to her and she quickly put on her façade, "I should be heading home, see ya later I guess," she said tossing her pink hair out of her face.

"Don't be like that Amu-chan you know you want to say thank you to Taka-kun." Said the little cheerleader from earlier, "No I don't and why are you still here!?" She yelled at the Chara as she walked away, I grabbed my bag as I walked back to the school.

"We're we going Taka-chan?" He asked floating over to my hat to sit on top of it, "To go see a friend of mine, and don't call me Taka-chan just Taka got it?"

"Got it Taka!"

I walked back into the school with everyone watching my every move, I then remembered how out of character I was when I ran after Amu. I blushed and laughed it of, well this is embarrassing.

I walked a little faster to Tsukasa's office and closed the door behind me when I found the room.

"You know... There's nothing to be embarrassed about Taka." Miku said sounding really hurt, if I'm being honest I forgot the little guy was still here. "Sorry Miku it's not that I don't want that kind of attention I'm just not used to it... I want to be proud of that attention actually," I admitted putting my hands up to cover my blushing face.

Miku smiled crying tears of joy as he attached himself to my cheek hugging it tightly. "Well aren't you two cute?" A soothing voice commented, I looked behind us to see Tsukasa smiling happily.

"Tsukasa." I walked over to his desk and sat in the chair in front of him. "Why didn't you explain any of this guardian character stuff? Why is the Humpty lock here?" Please explain." I questioned in a commanding tone, he smiled at me once and came by my side.

He pulled my hat off letting my hair fall freely, he then proceeded to stroke my hair. I blushed at the sudden act and looked up into his eyes,

"Tomoyo-San your duty is to assign and protect each and and every Humpty lock and Dumpty key. Key and Lock P, Key and Lock G, Key and Lock S, Key and Lock B, and Key and Lock K the artificial Key and Locks are just as important as the original. They were all created by someones unborn Chara mixed with the child's personality creating something that's very picky with its owner. You-" he suddenly stopped talking and looked at the time. "Ah it's already lunch time?!"

He ran over to his desk and grabbed what I can assume was his lunch box. He than ran to the door and opened it up,"I'll talk with you about this topic later, until next time oh and please lock up before you go and leave the key in the councillors office thank you!"

He left the room leaving me with an unanswered and half answered questions. I sighed and got out of the comfortable chair, I twisted my hair back into my hat and secured my hood over my head carefully. "Come on Miku," I called out, "we're leaving."

I grabbed the keys and walked out the door. He floated out the room and pulled the door shut for me, I locked it up, returned the key to the councilors, and left out the school to go home.

(~)

"Welcome to you new home." I threw my keys on the table and kicked my door closed, Miku smiled happily at my small apartment and looked around.

I took my unhatched Charas and put them in a bowl on my counter, I then walked into my living room and sunk into my sofa. I yanked my hat off and let my blue locks fall freely, "This place is amazing!" I heard Miku yell.

I giggled running my fingers threw my hair, "If you say so.." I pulled my vest over my head and tried to through it on the table but shamelessly watched it fall to the floor. I undid the rest of my clothes and left it on the sofa, I walked into my room and grabbed my kitten and puppy pjs that were on the floor behind my door and put them on.

I left my hair they way it was, I mean yea I know I've been through a lot today but I really don't feel like combining my hair because it's gonna take ages. I shut the light off and climbed into bed, "Hey um Taka where do I sleep?" The small male Chara asked from the crack of my door.

"You can sleep here next to me," I answered patting a spot on the bed, he happily flew over and snuggled himself right next to me. "Please don't crush me Taka."

"I won't," I replied back with a chuckle. Soon the exhaustion from my day washed over me, my eyelids became heavy and I sleep over came me.
***********************************************
Hey guys... sorry that I haven't posted in so long. I have no excuse and I feel horrible for making you guys wait this long for the 4th chapter, but I'm writing way more now and the 5th chapter won't take as long as this one did I swear.
Please
Vote
Comment
Share
Oh and if your feeling up to it add this story to your reading list, it makes me so happy when I get a notification that someone added my story to their reading list.

Love you guys and thanks for reading
~SC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...